• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded "yeah coffee, I'm still tired" he yawns.
Scarlet slapped Allen in the back of the head "wake up!" She says.
Ilaani smiles a bit "ah, I can't fault him there, I'm not much of a morning person myself" she chuckled

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs a bit. "Anything like that would really get you into some trouble..." He says before looking at her seriously. "Please don't call anyone here a loser." He says
Rain:*tilts her head* But what if they are?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''
*Suzano then started to walk home with Lumina*

''so...what do you really like?''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked over at Suzano, confused by his question.

"Um..what do you mean?"

She twirled a lock of hair around her finger.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair had quickly finished his sandwich and chips, but still had the tea. He took a sip as he looked at her."Come here for a second."
Levi nods and walks over to him. "Yes?" She says looking down at him

Jennete said:
Rain:*tilts her head* But what if they are?
Jay shakes his head no. "Than you smkle and keep walking." He says as he puts his hand on her shoulders. "Seriously, for me?" He asks sweetly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra listened thoughtfully to the poem before taking the piece of paper that had the drawing. He gave out a low whistle as he looked at it."Damn. This is pretty good, I feel somewhat jealous of this. The poem was really meaningful too." He said, handing the paper back to Toru.
Toru took the paper "I have a lot of time to waste so I spend it on the stuff I love doing, it also calms me down so I don't uhh hurt anyone" she says "anything else or are you bored yet?"

Daniel reaver]Jay looked away quickly as he pulled down his sleeve his hand stopin when it touched hers "I've been alone my hole life. Litterally" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Um here I'm gonna show you something I've never show any one okay shade says softly as she rolled up her own sleeve showing him that she has scars too its alright ya know being alone you don't have anyone to lose or get attached to by I'm sorry she says pulling her sleeve back down and looking at the ground

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head no. "Than you smkle and keep walking." He says as he puts his hand on her shoulders. "Seriously, for me?" He asks sweetly.
Rain:*sighs grumbling a little* Why must I change my personality just for you?

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiles a bit "ah, I can't fault him there, I'm not much of a morning person myself" she chuckled
"Well its in the afternoon he should be asleep" she said and laughed.

Allen shrugged " I had nothing to do" he sighed.

Lumina said:
Ryft looked up, meeting Dakota's gaze. He wasn't used to someone not treating him like a child, so he didn't quite know how to feel. Gratitude? A slight blush found his cheeks as she mentioned his staring at his shoes.
"S-sorry, I'm just not used to talking to girls. Honestly I'm not used to talking to anyone, really. I don't know how to act..."

His eyes flitted to his shoes again, but he realized it then looked up to the trees instead. Eye contact was hard.
She looked at him and smiled, she found his attempt to not look at his shoes amusing but didn't laugh, thinking it would be insensitive, after all he couldn't help it. "Don't worry, it'll come to you naturally, if you need to avert your gaze until then, I'm okay with that."

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs grumbling a little* Why must I change my personality just for you?
Jay lets out a sigh. "What reason do you need that will make it be so that you do not call anyone a loser?" He asks, desperate for her to not draw negative attention to herself.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru took the paper "I have a lot of time to waste so I spend it on the stuff I love doing, it also calms me down so I don't uhh hurt anyone" she says "anything else or are you bored yet?"
Ulquiorra put a hand over his heart, looking offended,"Why would I be bored? Do I look bored to you?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson let go "Yeah I guess so...." He said before looking at Dove "Why hasn't she woke up yet?"
Angel Shrugs. "I don't know... I don't even know what happened and why she is passed out" Dove lets out a small squeak noise, attempting to wake up.

BlueHawk said:
Jay lets out a sigh. "What reason do you need that will make it be so that you do not call anyone a loser?" He asks, desperate for her to not draw negative attention to herself.
Rain:*sighs* You humans are so sensitive. Fine I will not be mean to the children here.

Jasper went wide eyed at the scars then emediatly grabed her hand slipping his fingers into her hand not knowing what it meant as he pulled her closer while staring at her sleeve "but your a beutiful girl. Why would you be alone" he asked her

(Sorry chanfed his name xD there's already a jay here)

@shyland

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha thats good to know''

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and looked out the window again, her eyes and hair dulling in colour.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel Shrugs. "I don't know... I don't even know what happened and why she is passed out" Dove lets out a small squeak noise, attempting to wake up.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson placed a hand on her chest to see if she still had a beating heart and sighed in relief "That's a relief"

Daniel reaver]Jasper went wide eyed at the scars then emediatly grabed her hand slipping his fingers into her hand not knowing what it meant as he pulled her closer while staring at her sleeve "but your a beutiful girl. Why would you be alone" he asked her (Sorry chanfed his name xD there's already a jay here) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Um um um my uh family passed and yea shade says trying not to cry at the memory of watching the tragedy

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs* You humans are so sensitive. Fine I will not be mean to the children here.
Jay gives her a small pat on the cheek, and a small smile. "Thanks dear." He says sarcastically as he stands up straight, frowning to himself thinking she is upset with him now.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well its in the afternoon he should be asleep" she said and laughed.
Allen shrugged " I had nothing to do" he sighed.
"What about your hero work?" She raised a brow at him jokingly "I probably would be snoozing if my roommate wasn't singing her lungs out in our dorm" she said with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods and walks over to him. "Yes?" She says looking down at him
Alastair held the cup in one hand before grabbed her with his other and pulling Levi on to his lap."Didn't want anything. I just wanted to do that." He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Daniel reaver]Mitsus tail whipped around sliding across him as she was oblivious to it "the first level" she said softly as she stared at the game [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm stiffened as he felt Mitsu's tail slide across him. He cleared his throat and pressed the easy button as he backed a way some, a small blush on his face. "Good luck!" He said happily

Jennete said:
Snow:*stands back tears in her eyes and for a brief moment she is angry and she wipes the gold tears from her face* Yo..you don't think it would paid me as well? To be si..sitting in the couch and j..just get a call or a message that you died..that while I was sitting you were hurt? I love you Roman. I am in love with you and I want to at least be able to know that you don't just think of me as something you have to protect and not someone you can..you can rely on. I know Rain is more powerful than me.. I know I'm not overflowing with power like you bu..but I just want to help. *finally finished with her speech she looks at him, only love in her blue yees, no more anger*
Roman listened to everything, Snow had to say to him. He stared back at her, his face showing no emotion. The only movement was his headband being pulled over his eye.

tumblr_livdws52v01qfw3mwo1_500.gif

"I'm sorry if I angered you with my choices. As I said before, I don't want to see you in pain. If you aren't mad at me for being the overprotective boyfriend that I am, then how about we finish our trip. The relics and other treasures won't find themselves if we stand here and talk about this..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra put a hand over his heart, looking offended,"Why would I be bored? Do I look bored to you?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.
"No you don't, I was just asking" she says "what do you want me to do next?" She asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back