• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Still" he said as he instinctevly took a step closer and stared at her sleeve with worry "your what seems like a sweet girl who doesn't deserve a past like that" he said to her

@shyland

Nonalaka said:
"Eeeee, that was fun~" she chimed as she went to walk forward but wobbled "woah" she giggled "looks like my legs still have the sillies"
Noah laughs "Gravity is hard to get adjusted too when you come from an area with no gravity" He says

Nonalaka said:
"What about your hero work?" She raised a brow at him jokingly "I probably would be snoozing if my roommate wasn't singing her lungs out in our dorm" she said with a chuckle
Allen rolled his eyes "didn't you say I need to relax sometimes?" He said and smirked.

Scarlet watched with a mischevious smile, quietly slipping away for them to be alone.

Roman said:
Roman listened to everything, Snow had to say to him. He stared back at her, his face showing no emotion. The only movement was his headband being pulled over his eye.
tumblr_livdws52v01qfw3mwo1_500.gif

"I'm sorry if I angered you with my choices. As I said before, I don't want to see you in pain. If you aren't mad at me for being the overprotective boyfriend that I am, then how about we finish our trip. The relics and other treasures won't find themselves if we stand here and talk about this..."
Snow:*nods slowly and turns away from him, getting their stuff and starts walking on the path to their destination, feeling like Roman is mad at her now.. or at least giving her the cold shoulder with his cold expression*

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a small pat on the cheek, and a small smile. "Thanks dear." He says sarcastically as he stands up straight, frowning to himself thinking she is upset with him now.
Rain:*looks around the school, reaching out to the locker but gasps as it burns her fingers to the touch, stepping back but bumps into the lockers behind her and she yelps turning to Jay and stands by him in the middle of the hallway* Th..there is Iron in these lockers

Daniel reaver]"Still" he said as he instinctevly took a step closer and stared at her sleeve with worry "your what seems like a sweet girl who doesn't deserve a past like that" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade hid her arm behind her and looked up at him I can't change the past so I'm not gonna dwell on it anymore shade say softly her eyes shifting wolfishly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks around the school, reaching out to the locker but gasps as it burns her fingers to the touch, stepping back but bumps into the lockers behind her and she yelps turning to Jay and stands by him in the middle of the hallway* Th..there is Iron in these lockers
Jay catches Rain as she falls back. "Woah there, yeah there might be iron in them. What's it matter?" He says as he looks at her finger, noticing the small burn.

BlueHawk said:
Jay catches Rain as she falls back. "Woah there, yeah there might be iron in them. What's it matter?" He says as he looks at her finger, noticing the small burn.
Rain:*growls at him like duh* Iron is deadly to Fay idiot!

Jasper looked at her before blushing a little then leaning in and kissing her before pulling away "I-i read that's how to make a girl feel happy and good" he said softly to her

@shyland

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson placed a hand on her chest to see if she still had a beating heart and sighed in relief "That's a relief"
Angel lays back down, a bit exhausted from sitting up. "What happened Jackson" She asks, a bit short of breath.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah laughs "Gravity is hard to get adjusted too when you come from an area with no gravity" He says

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled bashfully "yeah, I didn't think it would matter so much..." she straightened out her dress and fixed her hair before slowly trying again.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel lays back down, a bit exhausted from sitting up. "What happened Jackson" She asks, a bit short of breath.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "Oh nothing Aria just went insane" He said happily

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stoodnthere as the mechine started to vibrate in her hands but she didn't budge yet [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm watched with an amused smile as the first level was finished. "You know, I think you might be to good at this. Wanna try 'Extreme'?" He challenged her with a grin.

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls at him like duh* Iron is deadly to Fay idiot!
Jay shrugs apologetically. "Sorry, I didn't know!" He says as he looks at her finger again. "Are you gonna be ok? We should leave." He says as he turns her toward the exit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair held the cup in one hand before grabbed her with his other and pulling Levi on to his lap."Didn't want anything. I just wanted to do that." He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her waist.
Levi blushed a little. "Smooth... Real smooth." She says laughing a bit

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods slowly and turns away from him, getting their stuff and starts walking on the path to their destination, feeling like Roman is mad at her now.. or at least giving her the cold shoulder with his cold expression*
Roman grabbed his bag and followed behind Snow, not saying a word the whole way. When Roman finally decided to break silence he stopped walking, "We can camp here.... It's getting late."

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked at her before blushing a little then leaning in and kissing her before pulling away "I-i read that's how to make a girl feel happy and good" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade blushed and his her face as she noticed the moon coming up and hid her hands behind her back yea um haha that does ussaly she says softly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

LunaCrosby said:
Allen rolled his eyes "didn't you say I need to relax sometimes?" He said and smirked.
Scarlet watched with a mischevious smile, quietly slipping away for them to be alone.
"Yes, I did, its important, I never said you couldn't" she smiled, placing her hands on her hips "I was merely asking about it"

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs apologetically. "Sorry, I didn't know!" He says as he looks at her finger again. "Are you gonna be ok? We should leave." He says as he turns her toward the exit.
Rain:*nods as she leaves with him, a little pale and leans against him a bit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back