• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"No ones ever tried to kill me. Plus I've never been able to try" he said quietly to her as he rubbed his left wrist softly knowin what he said was a lie [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Um well I won't ever try to kill you shade says softly as she saw him mess with his wrist and took his hand looking at seeing scars um so you have tried why did you lies he asks quietly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Roman winced a little, "I-I guess you can next time. I just didn't want to see anything happen to you. It would pain me if anything hurt you, especially by those guys." He said, hugging her back.
Snow:*stands back tears in her eyes and for a brief moment she is angry and she wipes the gold tears from her face* Yo..you don't think it would paid me as well? To be si..sitting in the couch and j..just get a call or a message that you died..that while I was sitting you were hurt? I love you Roman. I am in love with you and I want to at least be able to know that you don't just think of me as something you have to protect and not someone you can..you can rely on. I know Rain is more powerful than me.. I know I'm not overflowing with power like you bu..but I just want to help. *finally finished with her speech she looks at him, only love in her blue yees, no more anger*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah, sure''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina held up her hands in defense, blushing slightly.

"A-ah, I mean, only if you wanted...."

She bit her lip, not wanting to push him.

Nonalaka said:
"You don't seem that young, I mean, I feel like I'm talking to someone my age, I dont see the problem" she paused and chuckled lightly "...so you don't need to stare at your shoes so much" she said as she tilted her head slightly.
@Lumina

Lumina said:
Lumina held up her hands in defense, blushing slightly.
"A-ah, I mean, only if you wanted...."

She bit her lip, not wanting to push him.
''w-well...i guess..we can go to my home i guess since its getting dark''

LunaCrosby said:
She pulled out a peice of paper "I wrote this, I read it to remind myself I'm not the only only one suffering and I can't be selfish" she says and unfolds the paper. "No matter how good or bad you think your life is, wake up each day and be thankful.. someone somewhere else is fighting to survive." Is what the paper said. She then pulled out another peice of paper "here's a drawing" she says and unfolds it as well.
View attachment 130515
Ulquiorra listened thoughtfully to the poem before taking the piece of paper that had the drawing. He gave out a low whistle as he looked at it."Damn. This is pretty good, I feel somewhat jealous of this. The poem was really meaningful too." He said, handing the paper back to Toru.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed in relief and hugged her "My god I'm so happy you are alive" He said tears running down his face
Angel laughs weakly, having no memory of what happened. "Y-your acting like I almost died" she says weakly while laughing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''glad you like it''

[/QUOTE]
She smiles at him "I always love your cooking" she chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
Ryft looked up, meeting Dakota's gaze. He wasn't used to someone not treating him like a child, so he didn't quite know how to feel. Gratitude? A slight blush found his cheeks as she mentioned his staring at his shoes.

"S-sorry, I'm just not used to talking to girls. Honestly I'm not used to talking to anyone, really. I don't know how to act..."

His eyes flitted to his shoes again, but he realized it then looked up to the trees instead. Eye contact was hard.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel laughs weakly, having no memory of what happened. "Y-your acting like I almost died" she says weakly while laughing.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson let go "Yeah I guess so...." He said before looking at Dove "Why hasn't she woke up yet?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-well...i guess..we can go to my home i guess since its getting dark''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, noting the sinking sun in the distance.

"Yeah, let's do that then."

She gave an encouraging smile.

Daniel reaver](I had mika fall asleep in neos arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
ok xD maybe we should work on Yuki and Shira now?))

Mayyflower said:
Levi gets done cleaning and leans on the counter.
Alastair had quickly finished his sandwich and chips, but still had the tea. He took a sip as he looked at her."Come here for a second."

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, noting the sinking sun in the distance.
"Yeah, let's do that then."

She gave an encouraging smile.
''okay''

*Suzano then started to walk home with Lumina*

''so...what do you really like?''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah grabs her arm as they both vanish the and reappear in the exact same spot they left in.

[/QUOTE]
"Eeeee, that was fun~" she chimed as she went to walk forward but wobbled "woah" she giggled "looks like my legs still have the sillies"

Jennete said:
Rain: I was expecting dancing people... and people yelling at a loser chick who really should go back into hiding *she says very serious*
Jay laughs a bit. "Anything like that would really get you into some trouble..." He says before looking at her seriously. "Please don't call anyone here a loser." He says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back