• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''hm..so either way...me and Kuroh wouldnt even be able to scratch him......and what if he aims at Fallen Gods and Goddesses?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
...♅Akira looked at Himeragi and replied♅...

“ Fallen Gods and Goddesses aren't Gods anymore, much like Lucifer, the Fallen Angel, isn't an Angel anymore. They are simply Humans with strong powers so I doubt he will go after them. ”

Mitsu smiled as they appeared in front of the arcade even though she's never been here or seen it before "here we are" she said to him

@Aeron

Jay glared at her coldly as more thunder cracked in the sky before he sighed "ok" he said to her before he brought a hand up and slightly moved the hair that was over the left side of his face away a little

@shyland

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Himeragi and replied♅...
“ Fallen Gods and Goddesses aren't Gods anymore, much like Lucifer, the Fallen Angel, isn't an Angel anymore. They are simply Humans with strong powers so I doubt he will go after them. ”

[/QUOTE]
''good...i have 2 friends that are fallen god and goddess...i dont want to have them endangered...but the fallen god of destruction Natsuru, is dating the goddess of love Amara. that means i still have something to worry about after all...''

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as they appeared in front of the arcade even though she's never been here or seen it before "here we are" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm threw up his hands. "Welp, that was a surprise!" He laughed. He took her wrist and began to walk towards the arcade. "There's this really cool game in there I saw last time I came! We should see who wins!" Grimm said, seemingly very enthusiastic.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria eyes flash a state of panic. "Shoot... I don't know how the twins are holding up being the parasite was eating their energy" She says quickly, looking at Jackson somewhat worried.

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked shocked "D-Damn that's not good...........Try to summon them" He said clearly worried

WeirdPrincess said:
"That...was surprisingly good. Not my kind of music, but I liked it. You have a beautiful voice." Ulquiorra said as a small smile graced his face."Was that written for someone?"
"Yes it was" she nodded "and thanks, so what next" she said and placed her guitar to the side.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked shocked "D-Damn that's not good...........Try to summon them" He said clearly worried
(Lol random person change xD )

Aria sits up and fumbles "R-Right" She clears her throat as she stands up "Zodiac Gemini" She screams at the top of her lungs. The flash happens and the twins appear, both laying there passed out.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and stared at the ground."Your...boyfriend is alive and well. He and the other two are trying to figure out why he was attacked." She said as she looked back at Snow."Would you like me to get you anything miss?"
Snow:*smiles and stands* I want to go back now. To Roman please

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat down opposite Roman and unbuttoned his coat. He spoke♅...
“ His true name is Soulis. He's a Sanctum, much like myself. By the looks of it, he intends to start Ragnarøkkr, the twilight of the Gods. He intends to kill all Sanctums and Gods, but himself. When my son and Himeragi were fighting him, chances are he gave you misleading information. Even if you had Angelic powers at that time, you wouldn't be able to harm him. He's a different type of Sanctum, a Dark Sanctum to be exact. Zero is Yin, and I am Yang. We are two opposing forces, infected with a piece of one another. We are destined to be enemies until one of us dies. ”

tumblr_n35w6jAgC21rogrg0o4_500_zpsxkerp6tr.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman thought for a moment, his body completely still.

tumblr_lnj6mycnIr1qeu0vro1_500.gif

"Akira... Is there anything I could do to help you in your battle against, 'Zero'? If not, I understand..."

Roman said:

"Akira... Is there anything I could do to help you in your battle against, 'Zero'? If not, I understand..."

...♅Akira thought for a moment and spoke♅...

“ I'm not sure. With your current power, you won't be of much help against him. I strongly suggest you get stronger. ”

itachi04_zpsfys8p2pq.jpg

...♅Akira then stood up and spoke♅...

“ Anyway, I must leave. I have plans. ”

...♅Akira waved nonchalantly and vanished, reappearing within Asuka's kitchen in his previous form. He spoke♅...

“ I'm back~ ”

tumblr_nldwyvaD0P1sbqq4qo2_500_zpsr25lyohq.gif

-------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as they appeared in front of the arcade even though she's never been here or seen it before "here we are" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]

Jay glared at her coldly as more thunder cracked in the sky before he sighed "ok" he said to her before he brought a hand up and slightly moved the hair that was over the left side of his face away a little

@shyland
Shade blushed slightly and looked back at jay I'm sorry she mummbled

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Lol random person change xD )
Aria sits up and fumbles "R-Right" She clears her throat as she stands up "Zodiac Gemini" She screams at the top of her lungs. The flash happens and the twins appear, both laying there passed out.

[/QUOTE]
(My bad xD )

Jackson looked down at the both of them and crawls over "Angel? Dove? Wake up....Please wake up" He said with fear in his voice

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes it was" she nodded "and thanks, so what next" she said and placed her guitar to the side.
"So you have any drawings on you right now?" Ulquiorra asked her."And your poetry too, I would like to see that."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru begins eating as well*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looks out the window as she eats "its lovely" she smiled

(WiFi ;- ;) )

Roman said:

''sigh...now what?''

*Himeragi said as she put her gauntlets and gunblades away*

''wanna go eat somethin?''

Violetta glanced over the menu, deciding what she wanted. She above the menu at Aiden, watching his excited reactions.

"Pretty nice place right? Don't worry about the prices. Get whatever you want."

She grinned, wondering if he had noticed just how nice a place this really was, despite it being an amusement park restaurant. Well, it was the best amusement park in the country, if not the world, after all.

@TheRebelliousDragon

----

@Nonalaka ((can you repost what you had said?))

----

@Himeragi Seiker ((I dont remember what Suzano and Lumina are up to xD ))

Lumina said:
Violetta glanced over the menu, deciding what she wanted. She above the menu at Aiden, watching his excited reactions.
"Pretty nice place right? Don't worry about the prices. Get whatever you want."

She grinned, wondering if he had noticed just how nice a place this really was, despite it being an amusement park restaurant. Well, it was the best amusement park in the country, if not the world, after all.

@TheRebelliousDragon

----

@Nonalaka ((can you repost what you had said?))

----

@Himeragi Seiker ((I dont remember what Suzano and Lumina are up to xD ))
idk...)))

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm a man, not a princess" he said and shrugged "are we going anywhere or just sitting here?" He asked.
She crossed her arms and chuckled as she began to walk "huh, I dunno, I guess we could go get coffee?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back