• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled at them both as she still stood at the edge of the portal "...I dunno he still looks like he minds somewhat" she said with a light giggle and a raised eyebrow.
--------------------------------------

Camilla excitedly looked around with an awe stricken expression "it seems so peaceful~"
Noah nods, floating in place. He keeps his eye close

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...alright..''
*natsuru said as he continued cooking*

[/QUOTE]
She nuzzled into him more "I love you~"

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Well Im going to make you a Turkey sandwich" she says washing her hands and then getting the ingredients from the Refrigerator and shelves and starts making him a sandwich. When she is done making the sandwich she puts it on a plate. "Would you like something to drink and a side?" She asks glancing up at him
"If you would please. I prefer tea and chips." Alastair smiled as he watched her.

"W-well I usually like to be around will but. He's been wanting to have sexual interactions lately and all that list is flooding into me" she said as she went off on a rant

@Aeron

WeirdPrincess said:
"I promise I won't get bored," Ulquiorra said as he held his hands up,"If I look the slightest bit bored, you have permission to hit me."
"If you say so... which do you want me to show you first" she asked.

@Roman[/URL]
Roman chuckled, "She must have known what you we're thinking. What were these guys thinking? Going up against us?" He said shaking his head. Roman then thought about those other two, "Hey Akira? Those other guys, they were able to keep up with me, I don't think they we're normal humans. I think they were half like me..."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah nods, floating in place. He keeps his eye close

[/QUOTE]
"...it seems like it'd be lonely to be here alone all the time though.." she said as she placed a hand to her chin

WeirdPrincess said:
"If you would please. I prefer tea and chips." Alastair smiled as he watched her.
Levi nods. "What type of chips?" She says grabbing a cup and the tea and pours the tea in the cup.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you say so... which do you want me to show you first" she asked.
Ulquiorra hummed,"Singing and guitar. That sounded more interesting then the other things."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled as she stood back from the portal, crossing her arms as she looked at them both.
Scarlet put a bow in his hair and smiled "there all done!" She said and the hairbrush dissapeared.

Allen didn't remove the bow, knowing it would anger her. "Oh yay a pretty pink bow" he said in a high pitched tone.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "She must have known what you we're thinking. What were these guys thinking? Going up against us?" He said shaking his head. Roman then thought about those other two, "Hey Akira? Those other guys, they were able to keep up with me, I don't think they we're normal humans. I think they were half like me..."
''eh, i just always leave one alive for times like this. unless i have a valid reason to kill em all''

@Fukushima Akira

Roman said:

...♅Akira looked over to Himeragi and the male, then Roman. He replied♅...

“ That would be impossible, considering you're the only half Sanctum. They may have been Zero's creations. He tends to go overboard with their physical power. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled warmly and nodded*
''i love you too''

[/QUOTE]
She let go and went to sit at the table again.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "What type of chips?" She says grabbing a cup and the tea and pours the tea in the cup.
Alastair waved his hand,"Doesn't matter to me. Which you can find first, I'll eat."

Daniel reaver]"J-jagger" he mumbled as he thought about the name wondering how weird it sounded [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Yea um a character in the book I was demanding had that name um but you do look like your name could be Jagger shade says looking at him

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Daniel reaver]"W-well I usually like to be around will but. He's been wanting to have sexual interactions lately and all that list is flooding into me" she said as she went off on a rant [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm sighed. "I'm sorry to hear that..." He then stood up. "I have an idea. Why don't we get that lust off your mind, eh?" He said, holding his hand out to her.

Nonalaka said:
She let go and went to sit at the table again.
*Natsuru finished cooking as he placed the scrambled eggs on a plate and cut them into 2 equal pieces and put the other half on another plate and gave it to Amara*

''here you go''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet put a bow in his hair and smiled "there all done!" She said and the hairbrush dissapeared.
Allen didn't remove the bow, knowing it would anger her. "Oh yay a pretty pink bow" he said in a high pitched tone.
Ilaani stifled a giggle before nodding "it looks good on you"

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and puts moves his arm to around her waist. "Tell me, what exactly were you expecting?" He asks as he looks around the school.
Rain: I was expecting dancing people... and people yelling at a loser chick who really should go back into hiding *she says very serious*

WeirdPrincess said:
"That is true. Though he loves you very much so why get a ring? You will be married in the future." Celia said.
Snow:*thinks about the attackers* yes... in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back