• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"I-I don't have one" he said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Um ohh do you want one shade asks gently looking at the boy

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Aeron said:
Grimm mentally face palmed at his actions, but then overheard her comment. "You don't have to be alone, Mitsu." He sat down in front of her and stuck his tounge out and used a finger to pull down his cheek, lowering his lower eye lid in a silly face. "You got me to bother you now!"
@Daniel reaver (let me know if you get it, I think their might be something wrong with my wifi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''anyo garu...do i really have to come out now...?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi said as she jumped down from a nearby tree*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] ''what? you think im hostile? im actually a neutral...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
"Never said she wasn't . I seen your kunai, if you were hostile you'd attack us too." Roman pointed out. "Anyways, they're closing in on us, I suggest we get ready..." Roman sighed and activated his Sharingan. "Lets do this."

@Fukushima Akira

"I hope" She playfully whispers as she rests her head on his chest Nooaahhhh! Addviiceee plleaassee! You called dear sister of mine? I'm scared that if I show my powers...I'm a freak...Stay calm sis...

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
Levi's mouth shoots open and takes the outfit and goes somewhere else and puts it on and comes out 5 minutes later. "I look ridiculous" she says walking over to him.
Alastair smirks as he circles around her like prey."Quite the opposite actually. You look amazing. Would you cook me something? If that's not to much to ask." He asked as he stopped in front of her.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla remained speechless for a moment or two as she processed where she was her eyes fluttering as she did so. "Wow" she said as excitement filled her bright blue eyes.
----------------------------

@Himeragi Seiker

Amara gave him a small smile as she watched him cook.
*natsuru just continued to cook*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowns and instantly disappears before reappearing at Roman's house."It's okay miss. He'll be fine, he has that other man who's super strong."
Snow:*nods and sits down, wiping her eyes* I just...hate how I never...never can help him. And now I can't stop worrying, even if that other person was strong.. that doesn't get rid of my fears. *she smiles shakily and stands* Oh.. I am being so impolite yes? I.. can I get you some tea? Do you have to go?

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smirks as he circles around her like prey."Quite the opposite actually. You look amazing. Would you cook me something? If that's not to much to ask." He asked as he stopped in front of her.
Levi shrugs "what would you like me to cook?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
Allen looked at her "when did you get here" he asks wide eyed, not noticing her with scarlet.
She rolled her eyes "How friendly, you could have said hello" she chuckled "I met scarlet in the park, she insisted on waking you up"

Roman said:
"Never said she wasn't . I seen your kunai, if you were hostile you'd attack us too." Roman pointed out. "Anyways, they're closing in on us, I suggest we get ready..." Roman sighed and activated his Sharingan. "Lets do this."
@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira nodded and sprinted past Roman, going towards the main reinforcements. As he did so, he spoke to him♅...

“ You go after the ones behind us, I'll go for the ones ahead. ”

Itachi_Kakashi_Face-off_zpsdz9i4jkz.png

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles slightly at Rain's excitement for school. "It isn't that good, but I'll show you." He says as he puts an arm around her. @Jennete
Rain:*smirks and walks out of the dorm with him, her hand holding his that is draped over her shoulder* A reward for taking me. *she says casually*

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and sits down, wiping her eyes* I just...hate how I never...never can help him. And now I can't stop worrying, even if that other person was strong.. that doesn't get rid of my fears. *she smiles shakily and stands* Oh.. I am being so impolite yes? I.. can I get you some tea? Do you have to go?
"You should sit down miss, as you said you're really worried. I'm not hungry or thirsty, but thank you for offering." Celia said as she put her hands on Snows shoulders, forcing her to sit."I will stay here with you until your husband comes back. Please relax and let me do anything you ask of me."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Play an instrument and listen to music. Reading too. What do you do? You don't seem all that social." Ulquiorra asked.
"Read,sing,draw, poetry, Guitar, Piano, violin, flute,and many more instruments" she says

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes "How friendly, you could have said hello" she chuckled "I met scarlet in the park, she insisted on waking you up"
"Of course she did" he sighed and poked scarlets dragon form.

Scarlet glared at him and turned back at normal "see he doesn't mind" she smiles.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should sit down miss, as you said you're really worried. I'm not hungry or thirsty, but thank you for offering." Celia said as she put her hands on Snows shoulders, forcing her to sit."I will stay here with you until your husband comes back. Please relax and let me do anything you ask of me."
Snow:*blushes while curling up on the couch, thinking about the flowers they saw* He isn't my husband.. I do not know if we are engaged but we..in the future hopefully we will be married.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and walks out of the dorm with him, her hand holding his that is draped over her shoulder* A reward for taking me. *she says casually*
Jay smiles softly. "Aww, aren't you a sweetheart." He says playfully. "I'll have to take you out more often." He says slyly as he continues on toward the school.

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugs "what would you like me to cook?" She asks
"I'm in the mood for a sandwich." Alastair said as he led her too the kitchen."Everything you need is in here, I don't care what type of sandwich it is. Though some of the items you need are on high shelves." He said, leaning against the counter.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla remained speechless for a moment or two as she processed where she was her eyes fluttering as she did so. "Wow" she said as excitement filled her bright blue eyes.
----------------------------

@Himeragi Seiker

Amara gave him a small smile as she watched him cook.
Noah smiles "Feel free to explore. You can't get lost" He says simply at her, He closes his eyes when he hears his sisters voice.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*natsuru just continued to cook*

[/QUOTE]
Amara slowly made her way over and looked over his shoulder

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles softly. "Aww, aren't you a sweetheart." He says playfully. "I'll have to take you out more often." He says slyly as he continues on toward the school.
Rain:*smirks and pinches his hand before turning her head and kisses him slowly before pulling back and whispers* Yes you should

LunaCrosby said:
"Read,sing,draw, poetry, Guitar, Piano, violin, flute,and many more instruments" she says

"Of course she did" he sighed and poked scarlets dragon form.

Scarlet glared at him and turned back at normal "see he doesn't mind" she smiles.
"Show me all of that. Seems like we have a few similar things to do." Ulquiorra said as he sat down.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes while curling up on the couch, thinking about the flowers they saw* He isn't my husband.. I do not know if we are engaged but we..in the future hopefully we will be married.
Celia tilted her head to the side,"He asked to marry you, did he not? You are his fiancée." She said, sitting down in front of her."Marriage is a possibility for you too. I know it." She said happily before thinking, the chances are fifty/fifty. I hope I'm right when I lean towards them getting married...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back