• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Read,sing,draw, poetry, Guitar, Piano, violin, flute,and many more instruments" she says

"Of course she did" he sighed and poked scarlets dragon form.

Scarlet glared at him and turned back at normal "see he doesn't mind" she smiles.
Ilaani chuckled at them both as she still stood at the edge of the portal "...I dunno he still looks like he minds somewhat" she said with a light giggle and a raised eyebrow.

--------------------------------------

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah smiles "Feel free to explore. You can't get lost" He says simply at her, He closes his eyes when he hears his sisters voice.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla excitedly looked around with an awe stricken expression "it seems so peaceful~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded and sprinted past Roman, going towards the main reinforcements. As he did so, he spoke to him♅...
“ You go after the ones behind us, I'll go for the ones ahead. ”

Itachi_Kakashi_Face-off_zpsdz9i4jkz.png

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded and yawned as a group of attackers sprinted in his direction, "Oooh, that's a lot..." He said, lighting forming in his hand. Roman lifted his hand, a lightning beast soon running the direction he pointed in, taking out multiple men in one strike.

tumblr_mcsh8lfkwP1rcz936o1_400.gif

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and pinches his hand before turning her head and kisses him slowly before pulling back and whispers* Yes you should
Jay smiles as he returns the kiss, chuckling at her. "I'll try to remember that." He says as he looks up at the school. "Here we are." He says, looking at the school's front door.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm in the mood for a sandwich." Alastair said as he led her too the kitchen."Everything you need is in here, I don't care what type of sandwich it is. Though some of the items you need are on high shelves." He said, leaning against the counter.
Levi nods. "Well Im going to make you a Turkey sandwich" she says washing her hands and then getting the ingredients from the Refrigerator and shelves and starts making him a sandwich. When she is done making the sandwich she puts it on a plate. "Would you like something to drink and a side?" She asks glancing up at him

WeirdPrincess said:
"Show me all of that. Seems like we have a few similar things to do." Ulquiorra said as he sat down.

Celia tilted her head to the side,"He asked to marry you, did he not? You are his fiancée." She said, sitting down in front of her."Marriage is a possibility for you too. I know it." She said happily before thinking, the chances are fifty/fifty. I hope I'm right when I lean towards them getting married...
Snow: He asked me if I wished to be his wife.. but in books and movies marriage proposals come with rings no?

WeirdPrincess said:
"Show me all of that. Seems like we have a few similar things to do." Ulquiorra said as he sat down.

Celia tilted her head to the side,"He asked to marry you, did he not? You are his fiancée." She said, sitting down in front of her."Marriage is a possibility for you too. I know it." She said happily before thinking, the chances are fifty/fifty. I hope I'm right when I lean towards them getting married...
"If I show you all of that you'll get bored" she says and glances at him "but if you want me to..."

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles as he returns the kiss, chuckling at her. "I'll try to remember that." He says as he looks up at the school. "Here we are." He says, looking at the school's front door.
Rain:*looks at it and smiles a little, pushing the doors open and she looks inside, her eyes going a bit wide in surprise* Oh.. it does not look like those tv shows..

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru still cooking xD *

[/QUOTE]
Amara buried her face into his back while he cooked "you're so soft" she said, sounding a bit muffled as her face was hidden.

Nonalaka said:
Amara buried her face into his back while he cooked "you're so soft" she said, sounding a bit muffled as her face was hidden.
''o-oh...is that so...''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled at them both as she still stood at the edge of the portal "...I dunno he still looks like he minds somewhat" she said with a light giggle and a raised eyebrow.
--------------------------------------

Camilla excitedly looked around with an awe stricken expression "it seems so peaceful~"
Scarlet shrugged and grabbed Allen's arm, walking back out through the portal.

"Wait my hairs a big mess" he said pointing to his head.

Scarlet rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, a hair brush appearing in her hands she brushes his hair herself.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at it and smiles a little, pushing the doors open and she looks inside, her eyes going a bit wide in surprise* Oh.. it does not look like those tv shows..
Jay laughs and puts moves his arm to around her waist. "Tell me, what exactly were you expecting?" He asks as he looks around the school.

Daniel reaver]Mika say there in neos lap as she waited to hear from her about her powers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''you know you have all your powers back...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oh...is that so...''

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, and warm" she replied as she Nuzzled his back.

Jennete said:
Snow: He asked me if I wished to be his wife.. but in books and movies marriage proposals come with rings no?
"That is true. Though he loves you very much so why get a ring? You will be married in the future." Celia said.

Daniel reaver]Mika say there in neos lap as she waited to hear from her about her powers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

He nodded slightly to shade blushijg a little more

@shyland
Shade smiled um how bout the name Jagger she said softly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Roman nodded and yawned as a group of attackers sprinted in his direction, "Oooh, that's a lot..." He said, lighting forming in his hand. Roman lifted his hand, a lightning beast soon running the direction he pointed in, taking out multiple men in one strike.
tumblr_mcsh8lfkwP1rcz936o1_400.gif
...♅Akira reached a clearing with which the reinforcements were. He didn't think there would be as much as there was. Akira closed his eyes and spoke, reopening his eyes. The pattern in his eyes had changed♅...

“ Amaterasu! ”

tumblr_ncfgz8qECj1tp5t8go1_500_zpsmymuilvy.gif

...♅Suddenly, the entirety of the reinforcements infront of Akira burst into black flames, their screams echoing within the valley. A short time passed before the screams of pain turned to a deafening silence. The pattern in Akira's eyes returned to it's standard three tomoe. He spoke♅...

“ Perhaps I overdid it. I wanted to leave at least one alive for me to interrogate. Oh well. ”

gamenewsimg_51299_13_normal.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shrugged and grabbed Allen's arm, walking back out through the portal.
"Wait my hairs a big mess" he said pointing to his head.

Scarlet rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, a hair brush appearing in her hands she brushes his hair herself.
Ilaani chuckled as she stood back from the portal, crossing her arms as she looked at them both.

LunaCrosby said:
"If I show you all of that you'll get bored" she says and glances at him "but if you want me to..."
"I promise I won't get bored," Ulquiorra said as he held his hands up,"If I look the slightest bit bored, you have permission to hit me."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled slightly "thank you" she said softly to him as she watched him thinking the face was funny [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm smiled again, noticing that he hasn't smiled this much in ages. "What do you like to do, Mitsu?" He asked as he half shut his eyes, feeling the rain starting to crawl down his face. I haven't felt rain in a long time either...he thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back