• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods affirmatively as he hurries to his bag and grabs out both the fae fruits, the bag now empty as he kicks it aside and makes his way back to Rain. "Can you eat?" He asks.
Rain:*raises her good hand and takes one, eating it all, handing the second to him* Now you eat, you will need the strength

Nonalaka said:
Camilla then smiled "I think I got it" she chuckled as she walked around in a circle.
Noah laughs. "If anything, your planets gravitational pull is one of the weakest. I ever wonder how it can hold you down"

Nora walked out of the bat and whistled, thinking about how to help Annabel. When she saw a familiar figure, she squinted her eyes at them before realizing it was Jack. Her eyes widened and quickly looked away, continuing walking down the street.

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Jasper just stares at her blankly as the light rain started up again "so" be said frankly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade nudged his hand with her head

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora walked out of the bat and whistled, thinking about how to help Annabel. When she saw a familiar figure, she squinted her eyes at them before realizing it was Jack. Her eyes widened and quickly looked away, continuing walking down the street.
@shortyshot8
Jack looked over at her "Hey Nora we need to talk!" He called out to her

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah laughs. "If anything, your planets gravitational pull is one of the weakest. I ever wonder how it can hold you down"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah really" she replies as she looks at him "well I can't relate since I have nothing to compare to it" she chuckled.

Jennete said:
Rain:*raises her good hand and takes one, eating it all, handing the second to him* Now you eat, you will need the strength
Jay looks at the fruit, spinning it in his hands. "I feel fine... Why will I need strength?" He asks slightly concerned as to what she means.

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked at her then placed a hand on her head thinking that's what she wanted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade waged her tail and licked his hand before looking g up at the moon howling

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked over at her "Hey Nora we need to talk!" He called out to her
Nora stopped, but didn't turn around. She took a deep breath before talking,"What do you?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at the fruit, spinning it in his hands. "I feel fine... Why will I need strength?" He asks slightly concerned as to what she means.
Rain: Because I will need your blood. I have no pond to heal in so...

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs weakly. "W-what is going on" She asks as she turns her head to face Angel

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Aria went insane and turned into a Monster so I killed the Monster" He said normally

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah its what she does" he says and shakes his head.
"She randomly leaves often?" She asks as she looked up at him

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stopped, but didn't turn around. She took a deep breath before talking,"What do you?"
Jack sighed "That.....Listen when I said those things to you.....That wasn't me" He said sadly

Jennete said:
Rain: Because I will need your blood. I have no pond to heal in so...
Jay sighs as he nods, taking a small bite of fae fruit, he stays silent as he prepared for Rain to take the blood from him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "That.....Listen when I said those things to you.....That wasn't me" He said sadly
"Really? And how can I believe that?" Nora asked him."Though it was strange how we were fine one minute....then we started arguing the next...fuck my life." She whispered to herself as she looked up at the sky.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at her hands as if the bars wernt even moving as her tail whipped around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm laughed as she beat the game. "Okay, you are officially the coolest person I've ever met! I cant even beat medium!" He said as the level finished and tickets came rolling out by 10s

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? And how can I believe that?" Nora asked him."Though it was strange how we were fine one minute....then we started arguing the next...fuck my life." She whispered to herself as she looked up at the sky.
Jack sighed "Honestly I don't need words to tell you......When I could show you instead"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back