• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"It's ok baby" he said softly as he opened the door and got out then walked over to her side and opened the door for her

@Piffy Queen

"W-well it can change. Any one can change" he said softly to her as he still held onto her

@shyland

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins laugh, hugging him back.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson kissed Angel on the lips for a moment then kissed Dove on the lips as well before pulling away "I love you both very much"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head looking down and wipes her tears away, flying now past him to the ruins and looks at her paper, wanting to talk to his clone for answers, not knowing how she should feel...but pure heartbreak seemed to be consuming her*
Roman began running toward the ruins, "Snow! Fly downward, the ruins are that way!" Roman shouted, jumping down, landing on the ground perfectly.

Roman said:
Roman began running toward the ruins, "Snow! Fly downward, the ruins are that way!" Roman shouted, jumping down, landing on the ground perfectly.
Snow:*looks up from her paper and begins to fly downward, blinking so he wouldn't see her tears*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "It's fine.....I usually look like one anyways"
Nora chuckled,"Maybe. At least you're my idiot." She said as she pecked him on the lips and snapped her fingers, turning on classical music.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks up from her paper and begins to fly downward, blinking so he wouldn't see her tears*
Roman pointed toward a cave, "We're going in there. If you see anyone: Take. Them. Out." Roman ordered, his voice cold and serious. He started making his way toward the cave, carefree at the time.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Maybe. At least you're my idiot." She said as she pecked him on the lips and snapped her fingers, turning on classical music.
Jack smiled "Yeah I guess I am" He said softly while staring into her eyes

Daniel reaver]"It's ok baby" he said softly as he opened the door and got out then walked over to her side and opened the door for her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

"W-well it can change. Any one can change" he said softly to her as he still held onto her

@shyland
Yea I know shade says back quietly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson kissed Angel on the lips for a moment then kissed Dove on the lips as well before pulling away "I love you both very much"
The twins both blush, again kissing him on both cheeks. "We love you too" Dove says honestly. Angel sits up and Kisses Jackson on the lips again.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Yeah I guess I am" He said softly while staring into her eyes
Nora blushed as he stared at her and looked away,"You're way to embarrassing right now. I can't even concentrate."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The twins both blush, again kissing him on both cheeks. "We love you too" Dove says honestly. Angel sits up and Kisses Jackson on the lips again.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed and kissed her back for a moment before pulling away "Careful now...You wouldn't want to make me too excited" He said with a wink

Daniel reaver]Jasper just stoodnthere silent holding onto her not knowing what to do now [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade stood there just as silent looking at the sky

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed as he stared at her and looked away,"You're way to embarrassing right now. I can't even concentrate."
Jack smiled warmly "Just keep your eyes on me" He said softly

Roman said:
Roman pointed toward a cave, "We're going in there. If you see anyone: Take. Them. Out." Roman ordered, his voice cold and serious. He started making his way toward the cave, carefree at the time.
Snow:*nods her head as she lands by the cave and walks inside slowly, looking around and brushes her finger tip against the walls, her curiosity helping to distract her.. but she asks, trying to sound casual* M...may I ask why. Why we..we don't have a future anymore?

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, there's a couple that I enjoy" she says and swings her feet.
"Are you gonna tell me or just keep that to yourself? And would you play one of them, if you didn't already." Ulquiorra said as he sat down on Toru's bed and sighed.

shortyshot8 said:
(Umm........Shorty?)
Tatsumi laid there fast asleep as he was tired from the night before
Summer was still breathing heavily, her hand placed on her heart and the other loosely gripping his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back