• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*watches in awe and wipes her eyes, briefly distracted from her heart ache*
''soo...how many demons was that Nanase?''

''its our 9th..jeez, these demons are getting really creepy on where they hide nowadays......''

''true''

*Seria then looked at Snow and the clone a bit coldly and said sarcastically*

''oh, hello there. wanna join us for some tea?''

@Roman

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel smiles, "I would believe so, being we are her subconscious" Angel answers honestly "But that would be 3 wedding rings" She say to him with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "Most people would call me a player when in all truth I am dating one girl" He said softly

Daniel reaver]Shira looked back blushing a little "I-i only ment get up but.." she said a little barased as she started a shower [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i know...but you have to brush your teeth also...''

*Yuki said getting her tooth brush and giggling a bit*

Roman heard all the yelling but ignored it. "She can handle it, just don't show any mercy...." he mumbled to himself. Roman ran into a group of men and they all turned his way, ready to fight. "Shit....." he said. Roman wasted no time in fighting, he instead killed them. He then turned his eyes looking deadlier than ever.

kakashi-sharingan-o.gif

Monster_ills_anime_0037.gif
[/URL]

Seria

Nanase

@Roman

''sure''

*Yuki replied smiling*
The clone saw the girls fighting and immediately made his way to the girls, "Hey, you two here for the treasure?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra sat there and stared at her as she played. His heart pounded against his chest, making him frown and place a hand of it. Once she was done, he smiled."I actually liked that song. It was a lot more....hopeful if you could say. Or sad...I'm not really sure, it was fantastic to say the least."
"Thanks" she said and turned away from the piano "I can't really play anymore songs until I get the drum set I need" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "You may do whatever you want to me tonight Master" He said softly
Nora blinked and looked at him,"My god....I love you so much." She quickly kissed him passionately as she held onto him tighter.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "Most people would call me a player when in all truth I am dating one girl" He said softly
Angel smiles, "Technically yes" She whispers, pecking him on the lips.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and looked at him,"My god....I love you so much." She quickly kissed him passionately as she held onto him tighter.
Jack smiled and kissed her back softly not minding how tight she was holding on

Daniel reaver]Jasper held her hand as little streaks of lightning came from his palm stricking her with a little static feeling as they slowly started to close the wound [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
How how do you do that shade asks kinda freaked out

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Snow:*the sarcasm reminds her of Rain...which reminds her of Rain calling Roman an idiot...which makes her think of Roman and she gasps, chocking down tears shaking her head and she covers her mouth gasping out in broken sobs* I..I just..I just.. *motions to the clone to tell them why they followed them*
@Roman
Clone Roman sighed, "We saw the Pyro here run past us down this way, so we followed her. Now we are here...." the clone looked at Snow, "Don't mind her.... Boyfriend problems..."

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel smiles, "Technically yes" She whispers, pecking him on the lips.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed slightly before kissing her neck "Did I really wear Dove out that much?" He asked before kissing her neck again

LunaCrosby said:
"Thanks" she said and turned away from the piano "I can't really play anymore songs until I get the drum set I need" she says.
"You don't have a drum set? Why not just come to my house, I have set in my room." Ulquiorra said as if it wasn't a big deal.

Jennete said:
Snow:*the sarcasm reminds her of Rain...which reminds her of Rain calling Roman an idiot...which makes her think of Roman and she gasps, chocking down tears shaking her head and she covers her mouth gasping out in broken sobs* I..I just..I just.. *motions to the clone to tell them why they followed them*
@Roman
''well...to what the clone said...we're not treasure hunters...we're demon slayers...''

''but now that you said treasure, we're quite curious to know what kind of treasure your talking about..''

*Seria said as she rests her blade on her shoulder*

Roman said:
Clone Roman sighed, "We saw the Pyro here run past us down this way, so we followed her. Now we are here...." the clone looked at Snow, "Don't mind her.... Boyfriend problems..."
@Himeragi Seiker
''and pyro...huh?''

*She then put on her mask*

''yeah? thats me''

Daniel reaver]"I-I have the power over storms and every element in them" he said as he let go of her hand then held it up as small sparks of lightning streached sprung his hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
That's amazing shade says all I can do is bring the dead back to life but what you can do is amazing

Daniel reaver]"R-right" she said as she undressed then slowly sliped into the shower and started to wash up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki started to brush her teeth and look out the window*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...to what the clone said...we're not treasure hunters...we're demon slayers...''
''but now that you said treasure, we're quite curious to know what kind of treasure your talking about..''

*Seria said as she rests her blade on her shoulder*

''and pyro...huh?''

*She then put on her mask*

''yeah? thats me''

[/QUOTE]
"The treasure is just a bunch of money and ancient relics and artifacts. Some say they grant wishes." The clone explained. He winced a little when he felt Roman's power, knowing something was wrong due to the sudden rise in it.

Roman said:
"The treasure is just a bunch of money and ancient relics and artifacts. Some say they grant wishes." The clone explained. He winced a little when he felt Roman's power, knowing something was wrong due to the sudden rise in it.
Snow:*she stops shaking with sobs and wipes her eyes from her gold tears* oh..oh I remember that.. I wanted to wish that Roman and I could be happy.. Now..now I just want to wish that we could be happy.. together..

Daniel reaver]"All I do is create storms" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Well that is awesome shade says quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back