• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove presses her head into his chest. "W-Why am I here without Angel... How.."

[/QUOTE]
A tear slides down his face "Please....Please don't let this be goodbye" He said sadly

Nonalaka said:
She came to a sudden stop just outside the place, pouting lightly "I forgot to ask if you can even eat it, since you arent from earth.. have you had ice cream before" she asked looking up at him with sad eyes.
Noah laughs "Yes I can eat. and yes i've had ice cream before" He says, rolling his eyes again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru noticed she hugged him a bit tighter and rubs her back to comfort her*
'why did they break up...in the first place?'

''why did they even break up?''

*Natsuru said quietly to himself*

[/QUOTE]
Amara heard him "Well she's moving away and doesn't want the bother of long distance, he said but that wouldn't be a bother if they love each other and that it isn't even very far.....turns out she couldn't care less and never really loved him" she paused "I've been idly watching all morning, I wasn't tired, I was tuning into the events below....poor boy." She frowned.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah laughs "Yes I can eat. and yes i've had ice cream before" He says, rolling his eyes again.

[/QUOTE]
She pouted at his eye rolling "I was just making sure and being considerate"

shortyshot8 said:
A tear slides down his face "Please....Please don't let this be goodbye" He said sadly
Dove sits in his arms, terrified. The light on her chest slowly fades. Dove remains in his arms, crying.

Nonalaka said:
Amara heard him "Well she's moving away and doesn't want the bother of long distance, he said but that wouldn't be a bother if they love each other and that it isn't even very far.....turns out she couldn't care less and never really loved him" she paused "I've been idly watching all morning, I wasn't tired, I was tuning into the events below....poor boy." She frowned.
*Natsuru kept hugging Amara and rubbing her back to comfort her*

''...i dunno what to really say...''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove sits in his arms, terrified. The light on her chest slowly fades. Dove remains in his arms, crying.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson hugged her more "Please.....Don't cry"He said (I'ma call it a night!)

Nonalaka said:

She pouted at his eye rolling "I was just making sure and being considerate"
"Well thank you for being considerate" He says as they continue to walk.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson hugged her more "Please.....Don't cry"He said (I'ma call it a night!)
(G'night)

Dove puts her face into his chest. "I-I'm scared... whats happening"

(Im going to call it a night, Will reply tomorrow)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru kept hugging Amara and rubbing her back to comfort her*
''...i dunno what to really say...''

[/QUOTE]
"There nothing to say really, she played him along...kinda makes me mad y'know" she snuggled into him as the two people began to walk off in different directions, the boy started to cry, making Amara cry in response as her emotions were copying his "I-itll wear off w-when he leaves" she stammered out. "T-this is embarrassing..." she said to herself quietly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Well thank you for being considerate" He says as they continue to walk.

(G'night)

Dove puts her face into his chest. "I-I'm scared... whats happening"

(Im going to call it a night, Will reply tomorrow)

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome Noah" she smiled up at him.

((Goodnight hun sleep well!))

Nonalaka said:
"There nothing to say really, she played him along...kinda makes me mad y'know" she snuggled into him as the two people began to walk off in different directions, the boy started to cry, making Amara cry in response as her emotions were copying his "I-itll wear off w-when he leaves" she stammered out. "T-this is embarrassing..." she said to herself quietly.
*Natsuru then picked up Amara gently and let her sit on his lap as he hugged her*

''its okay Amara. i understand that your the goddess of love and heartbreak. i can understand that...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then picked up Amara gently and let her sit on his lap as he hugged her*
''its okay Amara. i understand that your the goddess of love and heartbreak. i can understand that...''

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks but, I-its still embarrassing that a bit of crying can render me useless..." she muttered as she buried her face into his chest, her body temperature was very cold so she was gladly accepting the hugs even if she was embarrassed.

Nonalaka said:
"Thanks but, I-its still embarrassing that a bit of crying can render me useless..." she muttered as she buried her face into his chest, her body temperature was very cold so she was gladly accepting the hugs even if she was embarrassed.
''remember, if your sad or upset, im always gonna there for you''

*Natsuru said as he kissed Amara's forehead*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''remember, if your sad or upset, im always gonna there for you''
*Natsuru said as he kissed Amara's forehead*

[/QUOTE]
"I know" she hugged him tightly. As the two people were out of sight she sniffled a bit as she looked up no longer hiding her tear stained face as her crying subsided.

Nonalaka said:
"I know" she hugged him tightly. As the two people were out of sight she sniffled a bit as she looked up no longer hiding her tear stained face as her crying subsided.
*Natsuru smiled warmly in a comforting way as he held Amara closer*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru smiled warmly in a comforting way as he held Amara closer*

[/QUOTE]
Amara snuggled him, gripping his shirt lightly, her hair and eyes Turing back to brown and pink "Thank you Natsuru" she happily nuzzles into him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara snuggled him, gripping his shirt lightly, her hair and eyes Turing back to brown and pink "Thank you Natsuru" she happily nuzzles into him.
''no problem''

*He said as he kissed Amara's forehead*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no problem''
*He said as he kissed Amara's forehead*

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry I didn't finish my breakfast" she chuckled, wiping her eyes "It really was nice though!"

Nonalaka said:
"Sorry I didn't finish my breakfast" she chuckled, wiping her eyes "It really was nice though!"
''thank you. you can still eat it though, its still warm''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thank you. you can still eat it though, its still warm''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "I guess I can" she turned and gave him a small, soft kiss on the lips before stand up. "That was my heartbreak form...its not the worst one though, no one has ever seen how I react to grieving... its not good" she chuckled nervously.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "I guess I can" she turned and gave him a small, soft kiss on the lips before stand up. "That was my heartbreak form...its not the worst one though, no one has ever seen how I react to grieving... its not good" she chuckled nervously.
''well...lets just finish our breakfast ok?''

*Natsuru said as he laughed a bit nervously*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...lets just finish our breakfast ok?''
*Natsuru said as he laughed a bit nervously*

[/QUOTE]
"Of course!" She chuckled as she went back to her food. "...why do you sound nervous?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its nothin. really''

[/QUOTE]
She frowned at him "tell me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...yknow that time when you said you had a grieving form?''

[/QUOTE]
She ate some food before looking up at him and blinking a few times "...yes? What about it?"

Nonalaka said:
She ate some food before looking up at him and blinking a few times "...yes? What about it?"
''i-i never heard of the word grieve...what is that?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back