• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "It's just some money I had laying around" He said honestly with a shrug
"Eh, okay," she stuttered, still startled where he got such money. Maybe she'd give it back in, and get the money. "When's your birthday?" She asked with curiosity.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha alright''
*He said as he headed to the front door*

[/QUOTE]
Amara happily followed after him, lightly humming as she did so.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sneaky..." Nora snickered before licking his neck one more time, the wound healing. She lifted her head up and smiled."Now that shouldn't be a problem."
Jack smiled "I dare you to tell me you don't like my blood" He said jokingly

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "it was a reasonable question..." she said as she looked at him, she rested her head in one hand "I guess I'm not great at giving reasonable answers..."
Allen shrugged "I still shouldn't of bothered you about it.

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods as he picks up the bullet, realising that it is covered in blood. "Okay... Ew." He says dropping it. "Anyway, let's try and find someone to close that wound, huh?" He suggest.
William shook his head "Grr.......GAH!!!!!!!" he yelled out closing the wound and healing it

LunaCrosby said:
Toru nods and sets the puck on the table, she looked at him then at the puck and hit it.
Ulquiorra easily blocked it from going in and hit it back with more force."Come on, step it up."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Eh, okay," she stuttered, still startled where he got such money. Maybe she'd give it back in, and get the money. "When's your birthday?" She asked with curiosity.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "In 7 weeks" He said happily "Though I have never had one"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove sits there, enjoying the comfort of his hug.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson held her tighter "What is going on?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I dare you to tell me you don't like my blood" He said jokingly
"I mean, sure it's good and all, but I don't really need it." Nora said honestly.

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Grr.......GAH!!!!!!!" he yelled out closing the wound and healing it
Jay looks down at his pants as a little bit of blood gets on them. "Uh..." He stutters, having no clue what to say in this situation.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove sits there, enjoying the comfort of his hug.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson held her tighter "What is going on?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
"I mean, sure it's good and all, but I don't really need it." Nora said honestly.
Jack smiled "It's good to enjoy yourself every once and a while see I was offering my blood to you not saying you need it"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "In 7 weeks" He said happily "Though I have never had one"
"I'll save for a present," Summer wearily smiled in return, pecking his cheek. "D'you like football/soccer?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks down at his pants as a little bit of blood gets on them. "Uh..." He stutters, having no clue what to say in this situation.
William smiled "I am a Human what are you?" He asked happily

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shrugged "I still shouldn't of bothered you about it.
"Its fine, I-Its nice to know you were concerned somewhat, I guess" she replied still avoiding looking at him "Its just a thing my body does, n-nothing serious... let's forget about it and have fun, Kay?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'll save for a present," Summer wearily smiled in return, pecking his cheek. "D'you like football/soccer?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "Yeah I do!" He said happily to her raising his fist

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "No I'm pretty sure ur more interesting than me." She says blushing.
Alastair laughed,"We'll be here all day if we keep saying that ones more interesting then the other. Let's just say we're both equally interesting." He said, his blush fading.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then opened the front door and walks out then waits for Amara*

[/QUOTE]
She passed through the door and stood beside him "Are we walking?~"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I am a Human what are you?" He asked happily
Jay looks at his leg again laughs. "I've never seen a human do anything like that before... I'm a true human." He says jokingly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I-I don't know..." She tells him honestly, tears swell in her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson kissed her head "I won't let anything happen to you" He said to her

Nonalaka said:
She quickly sat up and turned her head to look at him "...not again?" She stared at him "...is something wrong?"
Looking at Ryft, his right arm had turned to that of a rifle barrel. He looked down at it in disgust, shaking his arm.

"Go.... away... already....!"

Eventually he shook his arm and it went back to normal, and he clenched and unclenched his fist to make sure it would stay that way.

"Finally. Ugh. I hate that."

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at his leg again laughs. "I've never seen a human do anything like that before... I'm a true human." He says jokingly.
William laughed a little "Well I'm not really normal" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back