• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Drake frowned "I'm your brother" He said wiggling his eyebrows
"My brother? My mom and dad always told me I was a single child. Unless my dad did a little extra on the side...." the clone said rubbing his chin. "In that case: How goes bro?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra caught the puck,"Damn. You were holding back." He said, laughing a little.
"That isn't even a quarter of my strength" she said and smirked, "but if I unleash it I'll cause chaos" she laughed.

Roman said:
"My brother? My mom and dad always told me I was a single child. Unless my dad did a little extra on the side...." the clone said rubbing his chin. "In that case: How goes bro?"
Drake smiled happily "I finally unlocked the Eight-Gates!" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Thinking hard huh?" He said and smiled
Ilaani quickly turned towards him "H-huh?" She smiled a bit as she looked down "Ah...yeah"

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smiled happily "I finally unlocked the Eight-Gates!" He said happily
"The what? Is that like a blockade to a huge house you locked yourself out of?" It asked.

Roman said:
"The what? Is that like a blockade to a huge house you locked yourself out of?" It asked.
Drake sighed "Would you like to see at least.....5 of them?" He asked him bracing his body

Roman said:
"A piece of paper? What will a piece of paper do for stress?" Roman asked confused. "If you wanna give me paper cuts, forget about." He said jokingly.
Snow:*laughs smiling and moves slowly so she sits up as well, taking his hands in hers* No silly, whats on the paper. We will go to the maid cafe and go to the hot bath there and if we kiss while in there the water will dissolve all of your stress *she blushes a little at the thought of kissing but she grins though*

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs smiling and moves slowly so she sits up as well, taking his hands in hers* No silly, whats on the paper. We will go to the maid cafe and go to the hot bath there and if we kiss while in there the water will dissolve all of your stress *she blushes a little at the thought of kissing but she grins though*
Roman thought for a second, before acquiring some information from his clone, "I have a brother?" He then looks at Snow and chuckles, "Sorry, a clone just told me I had a brother...."

shortyshot8 said:
Drake sighed "Would you like to see at least.....5 of them?" He asked him bracing his body
The clone smiled, "Sorry man, I have to take you to the real Roman, I'm just his main man, Clone Roman." He explained. He put a hand on Drake's shoulder and they appeared in Snow and Roman's bedroom.

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Drake pulled away "It's me Roman it's Drake" He said happily

Jack kissed her back not minding the bite as he squeezed again
(Faaaaaadddeee! I'm out of ideas.....yup)

Roman said:
Roman thought for a second, before acquiring some information from his clone, "I have a brother?" He then looks at Snow and chuckles, "Sorry, a clone just told me I had a brother...."

The clone smiled, "Sorry man, I have to take you to the real Roman, I'm just his main man, Clone Roman." He explained. He put a hand on Drake's shoulder and they appeared in Snow and Roman's bedroom.

@Jennete
Drake smiled at Roman "My god I missed you!" He said tears rolling down his face again

WeirdPrincess said:
(Faaaaaadddeee! I'm out of ideas.....yup)
Jack sat there panting "Th-That was new" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smiled at Roman "My god I missed you!" He said tears rolling down his face again
Roman blinked, "I know you? The clone told me we are brothers, but I don't remember meeting a, 'Drake'." Roman explained

LunaCrosby said:
"What about? If you don't mind me asking" he says and tilts his head
as the waiter left off two cups of coffee ilaani pulled a cup closer to herself. She shrugged "...just stuff that was brought to my attention today...like if there's a such thing as soulmates" she said as she continued to stare out the window, tapping the edges of her coffee cup with her fingertips

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "I know you? The clone told me we are brothers, but I don't remember meeting a, 'Drake'." Roman explained
Drake nodded "Well I don't blame you but how have you been?" He asked him

Roman said:

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
as the waiter left off two cups of coffee ilaani pulled a cup closer to herself. She shrugged "...just stuff that was brought to my attention today...like if there's a such thing as soulmates" she said as she continued to stare out the window, tapping the edges of her coffee cup with her fingertips
"I believe there is, you just have to find the right person that makes you happy and truly cares and would sacrifice them self for you" he said and leaned back "but not everyone believes in it" he shrugged and took a drink of his coffee

shortyshot8 said:
Drake nodded "Well I don't blame you but how have you been?" He asked him
"I'm fine.... Now. I'm even better actually two good things happened so far!" Roman said happily.

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen and she smiles happily* Oh! That is amazing Roman! *looks at Drake standing in their bedroom, her still in her gold blood drenched white dress and she tilts her head, smiling softly* Hello!
@shortyshot8

Roman's clone walked over to Snow, "May I talk to you in private, Miss Snow?" He asked happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"That isn't even a quarter of my strength" she said and smirked, "but if I unleash it I'll cause chaos" she laughed.
"Well you wouldn't need to use your full strength anyway. It's just air hockey." Ulquiorra laughed as he put the puck back down."Choas huh? That would be a sight to see."

Roman said:
"I'm fine.... Now. I'm even better actually two good things happened so far!" Roman said happily.

Roman's clone walked over to Snow, "May I talk to you in private, Miss Snow?" He asked happily.
Drake smiled "What would those be?" He asked with a smirk

Roman said:

Snow:*nods and gets up after kissing the real Roman on the cheek and follows clone Roman* Of course!

shortyshot8 said:
Nora chuckled,"New but fun. That wasn't even half of what I could do." She said as she winked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"New but fun. That wasn't even half of what I could do." She said as she winked at him.
Jack looked shocked "You mean you were holding back!? Not cool...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back