• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a smile remaining on his face♅...
“ He was, however it was nothing worth mentioning. Some guys attempted to ambush him, so we dealt with them, no big deal~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled,"Well than I'm glad you're back safely and I hope your friends okay too. Is there anything you'd like to do today?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she thinks for a moment and scrunches her nose* Well....what about.. Cole? Cole the Clone *she giggles smiling happily*
"That is perfect! I think I heard Roman go out back, lets go ask for some blood. All we need is a syringe full." He chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Levi takes the piece and eats it. "Thank you" she says smiling
"You're very welcome. What's it like being a dragon?" He asked, taking another sip of his tea.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake breathed in and out "Eight-Gates.........OPEN!!!!" He yelled a massive aura swarming him
th
"Don't kill yourself..." Roman said watching. "Your power is pretty impressive though."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed and wrapped arm around her "You are too much" He said jokingly
Drake smirked as they went outside "Use all the power you have Roman" He said bracing his body
"But you love me anyway! You can't deny it." Nora said as she wiggled her eyebrows at him before laughing.

Daniel reaver]Then can I get that" she said pointing to a stuff animal that was double the amount of tickets she had [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
"Of course..." The cashier walked towards it and pulled it down, and came back, handing it to her as he stared. "H-here you go..." He said. "What is it?" yelled Grimm; he had wandered over to the snack bar and had bought some cheese covered fries.

Roman said:
"Don't kill yourself..." Roman said watching. "Your power is pretty impressive though."
Drake smiled "D-Don't worry I am not using all eight yet!" He yelled out

LunaCrosby said:
She hit the puck back, shooting it straight it.
Ulquiorra stared at the goal before looking back at Toru."I didn't even have a chance to hit that." He chuckled before taking the puck and setting it on the table before hitting it a little harder.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, i see..." she frowned at his response but looked down to hide it. Why would she care if he had found one already or not? Why would it matter? Why was she frowning? She didn't want a soulmate or something like that!...At least she didn't think so.... she shouldn't care...she protested with herself in her head.
"If you do jump ahead of yourself they might smash your heart and break what's left of you" he said, pretty much talking about what happened to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But you love me anyway! You can't deny it." Nora said as she wiggled her eyebrows at him before laughing.
Jack smiled "Yeah I guess so" He said before sighing "God you tired me out"

Mitsu smiled seductivly as she took the small teddy bear then ran a hand across the cashiers cheek then quickly walking away "bye bye" she called back to the cashire

@Aeron

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra stared at the goal before looking back at Toru."I didn't even have a chance to hit that." He chuckled before taking the puck and setting it on the table before hitting it a little harder.
"That's the point" she smiled and hit the puck.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smiled "D-Don't worry I am not using all eight yet!" He yelled out
"Oh! That is highly impressive then. After this, I want you to brace yourself, I'll demonstrate my power when you're finished."

Roman said:
"Oh! That is highly impressive then. After this, I want you to brace yourself, I'll demonstrate my power when you're finished."
Drake smirked "Sh-Show me now I won't be awake after this" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"If you do jump ahead of yourself they might smash your heart and break what's left of you" he said, pretty much talking about what happened to him.
".....what did they do?" She asked with a slight frown knowing that was an experince he was taling about too by how he said it "I-If I'm allowed to ask that is....." her voice trailed off a bit.

Roman said:
"That is perfect! I think I heard Roman go out back, lets go ask for some blood. All we need is a syringe full." He chuckled.
Snow:*nods and follows him outside to find Roman and his brother*

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smirked "Sh-Show me now I won't be awake after this" He said happily
"Brace yourself. I don't need you flying away." Roman raised his hand and pointed it towards Drake. His fingers in the position as if he were about to flick something. "Ready... Set.... Go!" Roman flicked his finger, sending a huge wave of air, with immense speed and force in the direction he was facing. "Hopefully you're still right here and not flying away somewhere..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome. What's it like being a dragon?" He asked, taking another sip of his tea.
Levi moves her thumb around her lid. "Well it's kinda boring to be honest... Except finding twin dragons are a rare sight." She says taking a drink of her mocha. "Then there are dragon slayers" she makes a disgusted face.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and follows him outside to find Roman and his brother*
@shortyshot8
"Come on! Lets go!" He said grabbing Snow's hand as he began to run.

LunaCrosby said:
"That's the point" she smiled and hit the puck.
Ulquiorra hit the puck back,"I thought this was just a friendly game of air hockey? You wanna turn this into a challenge?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Come on! Lets go!" He said grabbing Snow's hand as he began to run.
Snow:*yelps and her feet leave the ground, flying so she can keep up with him* O..okay!

Nonalaka said:
".....what did they do?" She asked with a slight frown knowing that was an experince he was taling about too by how he said it "I-If I'm allowed to ask that is....." her voice trailed off a bit.
"Long story short, I loved her and she didn't love me, she was using me for protection only" he said and sighed.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Yeah I guess so" He said before sighing "God you tired me out"
Nora chuckled again,"Yeah. I'm sorry about that. Would you like me to get you anything?"

Roman said:
"Brace yourself. I don't need you flying away." Roman raised his hand and pointed it towards Drake. His fingers in the position as if he were about to flick something. "Ready... Set.... Go!" Roman flicked his finger, sending a huge wave of air, with immense speed and force in the direction he was facing. "Hopefully you're still right here and not flying away somewhere..."
Drake smirked as he appeared behind Roman "Can you keep up?" He asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back