• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yeah. So, how did you and Roman find each other? I only ask because he can hide memories from us clones, and I was always curious."
Snow:*she smiles happily* I was by the lake.. and he well.. we just met and then he said he could train me.. he was reading a book.. Well we trained and then.. then we decided that he would be my coach. I cared about him from the start *she whispers, a blush coming over her cheeks*

Roman said:
"Can I keep up? Can you stay up is the question." Roman turned around and began slashing at Drake with a kunai.
hidan-kakashi-o.gif
@shortyshot8 I can't have Roman froze man xD I need dem replies >_>

Roman said:
@shortyshot8 I can't have Roman froze man xD I need dem replies >_>
Drake smirked as he dodged the attacks and vanished appearing behind him slamming his leg hard into him

LunaCrosby said:
" I'm a complicated person, there's wisdom behind my words but I just don't say it correctly or the way I mean" he says "oh I'm never gonna find a soulmate, I'll get hurt if I try" he shrugs.
She looked at him and chuckled "That's how I've seen it as well.... but uh, everyone around me seems to think its absolutely necessary that I do" she sighed lightly as she fiddled with the ends of her hair and leaned back in the chair, she shrugged a bit "I'm happy as I am I suppose..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily* I was by the lake.. and he well.. we just met and then he said he could train me.. he was reading a book.. Well we trained and then.. then we decided that he would be my coach. I cared about him from the start *she whispers, a blush coming over her cheeks*
"Sounds nice...." The clone said looking at the two. "Do you think he'd give me his blood?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I guess it does, I'm a rare one so you'd be pretty lucky" she says and pulls out the puck, hitting it "if I win you have to do whatever I say for the day" she says.
"Sounds about fair. Get ready to lose then." Ulquiorra said as he hit it back to her.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smirked as he dodged the attacks and vanished appearing behind him slamming his leg hard into him
"Wow... You're fast. I gotta use my Sharingan now." Roman said, pulling up his headband.

tumblr_inline_nb1n70iP7C1rbpimx.gif

"Try attacking me now." He said looking at Drake, his eyes focused on his every movement.

Jennete said:
Snow: Of course why wouldn't he??
"I was just curious. I wanted to hear someone else's opinion." He said sighing. "I don't want to see you two the way you we're the last two days."

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and chuckled "That's how I've seen it as well.... but uh, everyone around me seems to think its absolutely necessary that I do" she sighed lightly as she fiddled with the ends of her hair and leaned back in the chair, she shrugged a bit "I'm happy as I am I suppose..."
"I think the same but I sometimes get depressed that I'm alone" he shrugged.

Roman said:
"Wow... You're fast. I gotta use my Sharingan now." Roman said, pulling up his headband.
tumblr_inline_nb1n70iP7C1rbpimx.gif

"Try attacking me now." He said looking at Drake, his eyes focused on his every movement.
Drake smirked "I know your trick" He said moving all over the place

Kite continued to walk through the wilderness, tired. "Geez... I didn't know I would get THIS tired. Maybe I just need some company..." He said as he took out his phone. He decided to dial Taylor's number.

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
"I think the same but I sometimes get depressed that I'm alone" he shrugged.
"....but you have friends!" She replied, tilting her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smirked "I know your trick" He said moving all over the place
"I know yours too, I can predict your every move by just the smallest of movement in your muscles. Now come at me." Roman said smirking.

Roman said:
"I know yours too, I can predict your every move by just the smallest of movement in your muscles. Now come at me." Roman said smirking.
Drake stood completely still just staring at Roman with no plan in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Drake stood completely still just staring at Roman with no plan in his eyes
"You didn't what I said, as soon as you disappear I will notice the movement. That being said, you might as well come and lose." Roman said triumphantly.

Roman said:
"You didn't what I said, as soon as you disappear I will notice the movement. That being said, you might as well come and lose." Roman said triumphantly.
Drake's real self was sitting on the roof kicking his legs back and forth "Hey down there!" He called out

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugs. "Beats me, They sicken me. But one of my friends has a friend who is a dragon slayer..." She says taking a drink of her mocha
"Well at least you aren't hurt by them or anything." Alastair replied as he stared into his cup.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah but, its that moment where you want somebody to love" he said.
"Ah, I understand..." she said as she held her hand to her nose again.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nope!" She said and blocked it, hitting it forward.
Ulquiorra tried to block it but missed, the puck going in. He gave out a low whistle before taking it and hitting it back."What's so bad about being my prize for a day?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back