• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra hit the puck back,"I thought this was just a friendly game of air hockey? You wanna turn this into a challenge?" He asked.
"If this is gonna ne a challenge then let's say what we want if one of us wins, you first" she said and hit it hard.

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps and her feet leave the ground, flying so she can keep up with him* O..okay!
Clone Roman laughed as he ran and whipped Snow around in front of him, picking her up. "You were having a hard time keeping up, I'll carry you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled again,"Yeah. I'm sorry about that. Would you like me to get you anything?"
Jack sighed and pulled her head to his chest "Just be here?" He asked her

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled seductivly as she took the small teddy bear then ran a hand across the cashiers cheek then quickly walking away "bye bye" she called back to the cashire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm turned just in time to see the cashier fall over. "Nice bear." He commented as he munched on a fry. "Want some?" He said as he offered the fries.

Mayyflower said:
Levi moves her thumb around her lid. "Well it's kinda boring to be honest... Except finding twin dragons are a rare sight." She says taking a drink of her mocha. "Then there are dragon slayers" she makes a disgusted face.
"Dragon slayers are the ones the kill dragons right? Why would they hurt such beautiful creatures." Alastair asked as he stirred his tea with the straw.

LunaCrosby said:
"Long story short, I loved her and she didn't love me, she was using me for protection only" he said and sighed.
She crinkled up her nose "That's awful....she was your soulmate?" She furrowed her brow in confusion "b-but she couldnt be if she did the opposite to what a soulmate does" she shook her head "soulmates care for you no matter what do they not....."

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smirked as he appeared behind Roman "Can you keep up?" He asked him
"Can I keep up? Can you stay up is the question." Roman turned around and began slashing at Drake with a kunai.

hidan-kakashi-o.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed and pulled her head to his chest "Just be here?" He asked her
Nora nodded and snuggled into his chest happily as she wrapped her arms around him.

Roman said:
Clone Roman laughed as he ran and whipped Snow around in front of him, picking her up. "You were having a hard time keeping up, I'll carry you."
Snow:*laughs as he runs even faster, her in his arms* Thank you.. this is strange because you look like Roman and that makes me want to blush the thought of him holding me...

Nonalaka said:
She crinkled up her nose "That's awful....she was your soulmate?" She furrowed her brow in confusion "b-but she couldnt be if she did the opposite to what a soulmate does" she shook her head "soulmates care for you no matter what do they not....."
"At the time I was desperate for love so I didn't know the difference, but I realised later that wasnt the feeling of true love".

LunaCrosby said:
"If this is gonna ne a challenge then let's say what we want if one of us wins, you first" she said and hit it hard.
"Does having you count? I want my prize to be you." Ulquiorra smirked as he hit the puck and made it in.

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs as he runs even faster, her in his arms* Thank you.. this is strange because you look like Roman and that makes me want to blush the thought of him holding me...
"Well, for these last few moments I am Roman. After today, I'm Cole." The clone said running faster. He stopped when he saw the two sparring. "Maybe we should wait, it looks like they're training. For the time being we can talk." He said happily

Roman said:
"Well, for these last few moments I am Roman. After today, I'm Cole." The clone said running faster. He stopped when he saw the two sparring. "Maybe we should wait, it looks like they're training. For the time being we can talk." He said happily
Snow:*she nods and looks at Cole, now referring to him as that* So I have a question, what is sparring? Why do they choose to fight each other??

WeirdPrincess said:
"Does having you count? I want my prize to be you." Ulquiorra smirked as he hit the puck and made it in.
"I guess it does, I'm a rare one so you'd be pretty lucky" she says and pulls out the puck, hitting it "if I win you have to do whatever I say for the day" she says.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and looks at Cole, now referring to him as that* So I have a question, what is sparring? Why do they choose to fight each other??
"It is another way of saying practicing, Miss Snow. They usually do it to get stronger or keep their senses at a heightened level." He explained.

Roman said:
"It is another way of saying practicing, Miss Snow. They usually do it to get stronger or keep their senses at a heightened level." He explained.
Snow:*she nods her head, watching the two curiously* oh...

LunaCrosby said:
"At the time I was desperate for love so I didn't know the difference, but I realised later that wasnt the feeling of true love".
"But how would you know unless you've experienced 'true love'" she replied "...Good luck in finding your real soulmate..." she said as she stared into her coffee cup again.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head, watching the two curiously* oh...
"Yeah. So, how did you and Roman find each other? I only ask because he can hide memories from us clones, and I was always curious."

Nonalaka said:
"But how would you know unless you've experienced 'true love'" she replied "...Good luck in finding your real soulmate..." she said as she stared into her coffee cup again.
" I'm a complicated person, there's wisdom behind my words but I just don't say it correctly or the way I mean" he says "oh I'm never gonna find a soulmate, I'll get hurt if I try" he shrugs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dragon slayers are the ones the kill dragons right? Why would they hurt such beautiful creatures." Alastair asked as he stirred his tea with the straw.
Levi shrugs. "Beats me, They sicken me. But one of my friends has a friend who is a dragon slayer..." She says taking a drink of her mocha

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugs. "Beats me, They sicken me. But one of my friends has a friend who is a dragon slayer..." She says taking a drink of her mocha
(*whispers* he's a dragon slayer and dragon god :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back