• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well at least you aren't hurt by them or anything." Alastair replied as he stared into his cup.
Levi nods. "Yea true" she says finishing her mocha. "What do you feel like doing since I dragged you here?" She asks looking at Alastair

shortyshot8 said:
Drake's real self was sitting on the roof kicking his legs back and forth "Hey down there!" He called out
"Fantasy." Roman said smiling. Two clones appeared behind him and snatched him up, bringing him down from the roof. "I can summon clones too." Roman smirked and appeared jn front of Drake and a lightning blade appeared in his hand. "Do you accept your loss?"

Roman said:
"Fantasy." Roman said smiling. Two clones appeared behind him and snatched him up, bringing him down from the roof. "I can summon clones too." Roman smirked and appeared jn front of Drake and a lightning blade appeared in his hand. "Do you accept your loss?"
Drake smirked "I never give up" He said before slightly moving his leg in an attempt to trip the clones

Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head with an inoccent smile "no I'm good" she said as she held the teddy bear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm watched her hug her bear. Hmm...I need to get this girl a whole group of friends. Then she'll never be alone and get all the love she deserves...he sighed internally. Then I have to go back to work. Grimm nodded and looked down at her, expressionless. "Would you like to keep playing or head out and see if we can meet more people?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra tried to block it but missed, the puck going in. He gave out a low whistle before taking it and hitting it back."What's so bad about being my prize for a day?"
"The fact that I don't know much about you" she said and hit it.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nose bleed?" He asks and tilts his head.
She nodded as she continued to hold her hand over her face. "It'll be fine..."

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smirked "I never give up" He said before slightly moving his leg in an attempt to trip the clones
One of the clones moved their leg and the other one let go, allowing the other to pin Drake to the ground. "Whatever I see, I can let them know of. Now, are you ready to accept your loss?" He asked, kneeling down by Drake's head.

"A-well it was fun but I want to meet more people. Your the only freind I have besides william but he's more than a freind to me" she said blushing a little and smiling as she looked down

@Aeron

Roman said:
One of the clones moved their leg and the other one let go, allowing the other to pin Drake to the ground. "Whatever I see, I can let them know of. Now, are you ready to accept your loss?" He asked, kneeling down by Drake's head.
Drake smirked "Tell me...Can you see with your eye closed?" He asked before using his aura to blind them all

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smirked "Tell me...Can you see with your eye closed?" He asked before using his aura to blind them all
The clones shielded their eyes, still holding Drake down. Roman lessened the amount of power he put into his lightning blade and hit Drake right the pressure point, leaving him without any fatal wounds just a little neck pain.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen gave her a napkin "this might work better" he said.
She took the napkin and pressed it to her nose "T-Thanks" her gazed drifting to the side "I-I should go" she said quietly.

Roman said:
The clones shielded their eyes, still holding Drake down. Roman lessened the amount of power he put into his lightning blade and hit Drake right the pressure point, leaving him without any fatal wounds just a little neck pain.
Drake's eyes went wide as he passed out right there and his aura vanished

(Dang it, I'm just gonna go with what I can remember :3)

Yuto sighed. "I don't want to get involved in your relationship. It was your idea to have me not get involved or ruin anything." He said. "Besides... Isn't this what you want? The real Kite? If he succeeds, he will be free to love you as much as he wants."

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Drake's eyes went wide as he passed out right there and his aura vanished
"Take him to the house, guys." Roman instructed the clones. They nodded and left with Drake. Roman looked over to Snow and smiled, "Hey love! What're you doing out here?"

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then ask away." Ulquiorra said as he hit harder.
"Ok, tell me about what you like and dislike" she says and hits it back, obviously focusing.

Nonalaka said:
She took the napkin and pressed it to her nose "T-Thanks" her gazed drifting to the side "I-I should go" she said quietly.
"If it'll help you by going then go ahead" he said and grabbed her shoulder, teleport I g her to her dorm "I hope this is where you were going" he says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok, tell me about what you like and dislike" she says and hits it back, obviously focusing.

"If it'll help you by going then go ahead" he said and grabbed her shoulder, teleport I g her to her dorm "I hope this is where you were going" he says.
"I-it was...thanks" she muttered quietly as she continued to hold the napkin to her face "S-Sorry about this" she said, clearly embarrassed by it.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Dang it, I'm just gonna go with what I can remember :3)
Yuto sighed. "I don't want to get involved in your relationship. It was your idea to have me not get involved or ruin anything." He said. "Besides... Isn't this what you want? The real Kite? If he succeeds, he will be free to love you as much as he wants."

@Mayyflower
Levi looked up at Yuto. "I don't want him to risk his life." She sighs

The young Student/Teacher would silently make his way to his assigned class, his large leather satchel slung over his left shoulder. He wore only a pair of jeans and a light blue button up dress shirt with a black tie tied loosely around his neck. His shoes were a rather high classed set of loafers tied tightly at the base of his ankle. He would trudge through the halls to his class with a toothpick in his left hand, having just used it to clean out his latest meal from his gums. His mind preoccupied with undisclosed thoughts.

LunaCrosby said:

"I like music, both playing and listening, reading, drawing sometimes, my sister obviously, and really quiet places. I don't like my dad, he's an asshole for reasons I'm not explaining, loud people and places, anyone who messes with Cel and bullies in general. Anything else?" Ulquiorra asked as he hit it back.

Nonalaka said:
"I-it was...thanks" she muttered quietly as she continued to hold the napkin to her face "S-Sorry about this" she said, clearly embarrassed by it.
"Its fine, I'll be going now" he said and teleported back to his dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back