• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked up at Yuto. "I don't want him to risk his life." She sighs
Yuto glared at her. "He's not going to listen to you. The only one who can convince him now is his father..." He said. "He has been missing for years."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I like music, both playing and listening, reading, drawing sometimes, my sister obviously, and really quiet places. I don't like my dad, he's an asshole for reasons I'm not explaining, loud people and places, anyone who messes with Cel and bullies in general. Anything else?" Ulquiorra asked as he hit it back.
"What music do you play?" She asks and hit it hard.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto glared at her. "He's not going to listen to you. The only one who can convince him now is his father..." He said. "He has been missing for years."
"I understand that Yuto." She says glaring back.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine, I'll be going now" he said and teleported back to his dorm.
"Bye..." she was too proud to say it but for some reason, she kind of wanted him to stay, even for just a little while but she supposed it was for the best perhaps. She let out a sigh as she began to loose consciousness passing out on the couch of her dorm.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well at least you aren't hurt by them or anything." Alastair replied as he stared into his cup.
Levi nods. "Yea true" she says finishing her mocha. "What do you feel like doing since I dragged you here?" She asks looking at Alastair

Yuto leaned back in his seat and sipped his coffee. "So, are you going after him?" He asked, tilting his head.
Lexi sighed. "I don't know where he is, plus if he wanted me to go after him he would have at least told me where he was going" she says looking down. "Trust me... I want to" she says quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"What music do you play?" She asks and hit it hard.
Ulquiorra missed hitting it and watched as it went into the goal. He frowned and set it back on the table, hitting it harder."Drums, electric guitar, piano, violin, bass guitar, clarinet, and the saxophone."

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Yea true" she says finishing her mocha. "What do you feel like doing since I dragged you here?" She asks looking at Alastair

Lexi sighed. "I don't know where he is, plus if he wanted me to go after him he would have at least told me where he was going" she says looking down. "Trust me... I want to" she says quietly
Alastair hummed in thought,"Being with you is better than any place here. So wherever you are, I'm happy."

Mayyflower said:

Yuto sighed. "Alright, I'll tell you... He's in a really deep part of the woods called the Ancient Forest. That's a very dangerous part and most people get lost in there. Kite might get lost if his friends aren't there." He said. "He's headed towards the Dark Exceed Altar... It's on top of the highest peak in the mountains. The quickest way is through a tunnel just below it, then coming out from other side of the cave... There he will continue a path up the mountain. Can't say he'll survive the journey without his friends though."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra missed hitting it and watched as it went into the goal. He frowned and set it back on the table, hitting it harder."Drums, electric guitar, piano, violin, bass guitar, clarinet, and the saxophone."

Alastair hummed in thought,"Being with you is better than any place here. So wherever you are, I'm happy."
Levi blushed. "Such a charmer." She jokes "But you can't charm your way out of this one, so tell me... Whatcha wanna do today?" She asks grinning

Kain would be spotted by any that where in the halls of the school as he went to his locker, opening it with ease and throwing a few books into it. Moments later he would have closed and locked it before heading off to inspect the campus

Yuto sighed. "Alright, I'll tell you... He's in a really deep part of the woods called the Ancient Forest. That's a very dangerous part and most people get lost in there. Kite might get lost if his friends aren't there." He said. "He's headed towards the Dark Exceed Altar... It's on top of the highest peak in the mountains. The quickest way is through a tunnel just below it, then coming out from other side of the cave... There he will continue a path up the mountain. Can't say he'll survive the journey without his friends though."
"Holy cow." She says. "Wouldn't I just get in the way.." She asks

Mayyflower said:
"Holy cow." She says. "Wouldn't I just get in the way.." She asks
Yuto laughed. "That's entirely up to you... But I would go and support the one I love... Even if it hurts."

WeirdPrincess said:

"Seems we both have a love for instruments. Maybe I will teach you that song, just maybe" she said and missed the puck, it going in "crap" she mumbled and set it on the table, hitting it hard.

Jay dismisses himself from the conversation, saying goodbye as he walks up the steps to his dorm, unlocking it as he steps inside. "Rain? You here?" He yells out @Jennete

Yuto laughed. "That's entirely up to you... But I would go and support the one I love... Even if it hurts."
Lexi nods. "Then I'll go" she says finishing her tea.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Then I'll go" she says finishing her tea.
Yuto nodded. "I'll give you one of my best dragons. You can use it to catch up with Kite." He said as a dragon slammed down outside the café.

LunaCrosby said:
"Seems we both have a love for instruments. Maybe I will teach you that song, just maybe" she said and missed the puck, it going in "crap" she mumbled and set it on the table, hitting it hard.
Ulquiorra chuckled and hit it back,"What's the score? I haven't been keeping track."

Yuto nodded. "I'll give you one of my best dragons. You can use it to catch up with Kite." He said as a dragon slammed down outside the café.
Lexi looks. "Nice, well I guess I'll go now." She says getting up but before she leaves she gives Yuto a hug. "Thanks Yuto." She whispers in his ear and walks out.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Such a charmer." She jokes "But you can't charm your way out of this one, so tell me... Whatcha wanna do today?" She asks grinning
Alastair sighed,"I thought I could get my way out of it. How about we go to the amusement park?" He said, smiling as he looked at Levi.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks. "Nice, well I guess I'll go now." She says getting up but before she leaves she gives Yuto a hug. "Thanks Yuto." She whispers in his ear and walks out.
Yuto's eyes widened a little, then reverted back to their previous state. "No problem..." He said quietly to himself as he sipped his coffee.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed,"I thought I could get my way out of it. How about we go to the amusement park?" He said, smiling as he looked at Levi.
Levi nods and smiles "sure lets go" she says trying to hide the fear in her eyes

Aiden tilted his head, then shook it. "Whatever you say... You don't have to do this." He said.
Violetta sighed, nodding. She then placed a finger on Aidens forehead, going through his memories. This would unlock any hidden ones as well, hoping to find something, anything, about Tyler. And hey, if there was nothing there, no harm done.

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed, nodding. She then placed a finger on Aidens forehead, going through his memories. This would unlock any hidden ones as well, hoping to find something, anything, about Tyler. And hey, if there was nothing there, no harm done.
Memories of William, Nora, and Evie sped through his head... As well a many other people Tyler had met. (That means you Roman) His final memory included his death when he had a all out battle against William. All the other memories have been damaged or have disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back