• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*gets up and looks at everyone blankly before smiling and offering her rock to eat as an offering*
"I'm not eating that...." Taylor said, landing quietly next to the group.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Nissa:*gets up and looks at everyone blankly before smiling and offering her rock to eat as an offering*
"A rock?" Celia asked before taking one."Hiw do you eat this..."

BlueHawk said:
((BP))
Jay grabs the back of his head. "Ow! What? No! I was out getting some marksman training!" He says defensively.
Rain:*still frowning huffs and turns on her heel going outside to get Fae fruit*

shortyshot8 said:
William looked over at her "What the hell!?! A ROCK!?!" He yelled out
NIssa:*nods her head and takes another bite of it eating it like it is so yummy*

Jennete said:
Rain:*still frowning huffs and turns on her heel going outside to get Fae fruit*
NIssa:*nods her head and takes another bite of it eating it like it is so yummy*
William sighed "I need you right now Al....." He said sadly

Jennete said:
Jay follows behind her. "You were hurt! Passed out! I thought I'd give you some time to rest!" He says, the same defensive tone in his voice.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite continued to walk through the forest, feeling like he was getting nowhere. "Ugh... This sucks... Maybe I should take a break." He said as he laid up against a tree. "I'm starting to wish I didn't do this on my own..." He sighed.
@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess @Mayyflower
Zero was next to Kite "I'll be with you buddy" he said trying to cheer him up

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Ry nodded quickly, before flashing one of his grins. Fully showing his pearly whites, the defined canines, he shortened it to a confined smile. "Can't stay in the sun for too long," he admitted with a shrug. "I get terrible acne."
With that memorable line, he began to jog off. Though, it was more a fast sprint.

[/QUOTE]
With Ry's departure, Aion sat back down on the fountain. She stuck and hand in the cool water, enjoying the feeling. She transformed into her Aquarius form, merging with the water, keeping her human-upper-half leaning on the edge of the fountain.

Lumina said:
Ryft kept clenching and unclenching his hand.
"Yeah, sometimes. When I'm not paying attention, mostly. One of the bugs in my coding, I guess. I originally was a weapon, so if I'm not careful my body likes to revert back to weaponry."

He gave a wry smile, secretly upset Dakota had to see that.
She chuckles lightly "at least its not your fault..its who coded you, when I break something or my powers do stupid things...there's nothing to blame but myself" she puffed up her cheeks a bit as she hugged her legs closer to herself as a small tremor set off after her words

BlueHawk said:
Jay follows behind her. "You were hurt! Passed out! I thought I'd give you some time to rest!" He says, the same defensive tone in his voice.
Rain:*pauses and looks at him frowning a bit and eats her fae fruit*

Kite scratched his head. "I'm heading to this... Altar thing. Yuto said it could cure my dark side." He said before turning back to Celia. "And yeah... I planned on going by myself and got lost."
"I know where it is!" Celia said happily as she looked at him."I've been there before."

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, watching the memories surfacing and playing in his head. She summoned memory-popcorn and tossed pieces in her mouth, watching the memories like movies. The more memories that surfaced, the more people she recognized.
"I know these guys... oh so it was that Tyler he was talking about. Huh. Well then. Makes me wonder how in the cosmos Aiden came to be, then."

She saw Aiden in his mind as well and floated over to him, curious what his reaction would be.
Aiden's own memories were of him being born in a basement of sorts. He was recreated with witchcraft by a boy named Allen. He eventually met a girl named Evie and fell in love with her. Then it came to more recent memories... With him and Violetta.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and stands her arms around his neck as she leans up and kisses him softly.......forgetting why she was out here*
Roman kissed, Snow happily, "Someone is happy!" He exclaimed. He looked at the clone and smiled, "Hey, I know what you need. Here."

"Are you sure?" The clone asked taking the blood.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Roman said before kissing Snow again.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckles lightly "at least its not your fault..its who coded you, when I break something or my powers do stupid things...there's nothing to blame but myself" she puffed up her cheeks a bit as she hugged her legs closer to herself as a small tremor set off after her words
Ryft frowned, he didn't mean to upset her.

"I-I guess, but it happens when I'm not careful. My body will glitch if I don't pay attention, so that's on me too. So don't worry."

He gave a small smile, hoping to make her feel better.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles and speaks* You eat it with your mouth *she is so helpful*
Celia frowns and looks at the rock."I mean...I guess." She takes a bite of the rock easily, crunching on it."This doesn't taste good."

Kite got up. "Well, the cave isn't that much farther from here... If we can get through this forest of dense mist, we should be home free." He said.

@shortyshot8
@Mayyflower

Jennete said:
Rain:*pauses and looks at him frowning a bit and eats her fae fruit*
Jay stands under the tree and picks his own piece of fae fruit, stepping forward as he takes a bite. "Sorry." He says simply.

Roman said:
Roman kissed, Snow happily, "Someone is happy!" He exclaimed. He looked at the clone and smiled, "Hey, I know what you need. Here."
"Are you sure?" The clone asked taking the blood.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Roman said before kissing Snow again.
Snow:*nods her head and kisses him again softly, having felt like it had been a life time since their last kisses and she missed them* I am always very happy when I am in your arms

LunaCrosby said:
Ilaani woke up with a groan as she got up she realised she was still on the couch, she must have passed out, she sat on the edge of the couch and wiped her face as she got ready to leave her dorm.

Aiden's own memories were of him being born in a basement of sorts. He was recreated with witchcraft by a boy named Allen. He eventually met a girl named Evie and fell in love with her. Then it came to more recent memories... With him and Violetta.
Violetta munched on more mind-popcorn. She couldn't help but grimace at the earliest memories of Aiden.

"That's kinda messed up... poor kid."

She sighed, wanting to pummel in Williams face. And that Allen guy's.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back