• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"You're lucky I'm not gonna hit you back!" Taylor shouted. "I don't hit girls and they shouldn't hit me! Especially for nothing!!"
"I did it because I wanted to. Don't question it." Celia said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "Sure, but it might not even do any good. Think about how many of these there could be..." He said, trailing off as he saw 1000's upon thousands covering the ancient forest.
Jack poked it making it go flying "Oops?" He said not knowing his own strength

LunaCrosby said:
She watched the puck go in "hah!" She said "me 7 you 6" she smiled.
Ulquiorra frowned again,"Damn. This isn't good." He muttered as he picked the puck up and hit it towards her

WeirdPrincess said:
"I did it because I wanted to. Don't question it." Celia said as she stuck her tongue out at him.
Taylor sighed, "I do what I want all the time, and I question who I want." He walked over to her and chuckled, "So apologize"

Lumina said:
Ryft looked back up to the sky.
"S-so... what does someone like you do for fun around here...?"

He said the first thing that came to mind, considering the conversation had started to lull.
"Someone like me?" She chuckled "Well not much I'm a bookworm" she held up a book and laughed "ah, well I suppose I play a lot of video games to, then again thoses arent group activities, I go to the beach and the amusement park at times too"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I do what I want all the time, and I question who I want." He walked over to her and chuckled, "So apologize"
"Make me." Celia said as she stared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Make me." Celia said as she stared at him.
"Why should I?" Taylor asked. "That guy floating around seems to watching you. I don't want any business with him."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looks at her and tilts his head,"What's wrong? I can tell you aren't exactly to find of good their."
Levi looks at him. "Heights... Reameber? But it's fine I'll go" she says

Lumina said:
Violetta munched on more mind-popcorn. She couldn't help but grimace at the earliest memories of Aiden.
"That's kinda messed up... poor kid."

She sighed, wanting to pummel in Williams face. And that Allen guy's.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Suddenly, Tyler's oldest memories became visible. It started with his birth... Into the Short family. He and his brother were eventually taken away from their home by force on William's birthday. The memories didn't stop there. His entire identity was changed and became the biological son of a light goddess named Celia. Celia loved him very much, but his father was abusive... The reason? Because it was all part of a experiment to create the ultimate weapon that could turn everybody against each other... A world only known for war. The same experiments were tested on his brother. Tyler's mother was then suspected dead after a lab accident... Tyler killed almost every person in the lab. Celia had disappeared after the accident. His brother also went missing. Tyler's father was murdered by Cam one day when he came home from school. That's when he got his own dorm and started a new life.

Roman said:
"Why should I?" Taylor asked. "That guy floating around seems to watching you. I don't want any business with him."
"He won't be a problem....I think." Celia said as she poked him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack poked it making it go flying "Oops?" He said not knowing his own strength
Kite laughed nervously. "Let's just head towards the cave, shall we? It should be... Over there!" He said as he pointed at large hole in the mountain. He dashed towards it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"He won't be a problem....I think." Celia said as she poked him.
"He seems like it...." Taylor said looking at her. "I'm Taylor."

Kite laughed nervously. "Let's just head towards the cave, shall we? It should be... Over there!" He said as he pointed at large hole in the mountain. He dashed towards it.
Jack followed him happily "I can defend you" He said honestly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked back at Cam,"No. Why are you here?"
Cam frowned "What's wrong with me being here?" He asked a bit annoyed

shortyshot8 said:
Kite stared into the dark cave. "Umm... Hey, what's your name?" He asked. "We need a torch or fire..."

Roman said:
"He seems like it...." Taylor said looking at her. "I'm Taylor."
"I'm Celia! Taylor's a girls name." Celia said happily as she looked around the area."Where did everyone go..."

Kite stared into the dark cave. "Umm... Hey, what's your name?" He asked. "We need a torch or fire..."
Jack frowned "You don't remember the Harbinger Of Order?" He asked lighting his own hand on fire

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm Celia! Taylor's a girls name." Celia said happily as she looked around the area."Where did everyone go..."
"Yes, I know that." He said pouting a little. "Follow me, they went up this way." Taylor said as he began walking.

shortyshot8 said:

Cam frowned "What's wrong with me being here?" He asked a bit annoyed
"Nothing. I was just asking a question." Celia said with a frown."What's wrong with you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "You don't remember the Harbinger Of Order?" He asked lighting his own hand on fire
Kite shook his head. "Nope! Is that your name?" He asked as he walked in.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nothing. I was just asking a question." Celia said with a frown."What's wrong with you?"
Cam sighed "Just having a bad day" He said looking down "Because this is the day........That I die" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back