• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yes, I know that." He said pouting a little. "Follow me, they went up this way." Taylor said as he began walking.
Celia runs to catch up with him."Okay sir! What are we even looking for?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Just having a bad day" He said looking down "Because this is the day........That I die" He said
Celia blinked,"Huh? Then why aren't you spending time with mom?! And why do you have to die! This isn't fair!" She shouted, tears streaming down her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia runs to catch up with him."Okay sir! What are we even looking for?"
"Some altar, that will cleanse Kite of all his dark energy. Kite is a exceed, making dark energy common for them, if they don't release it they die. So now we're here to cleanse him free of it." Taylor explained as he seen the cave. "Over there... I can sense their power."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "My name is Jack Short!" He said happily
Kite smiled at him as he held out his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet ya Jack! My name's Kite Pearson! I believe we have crossed paths before." He said, referring to that time at the movies.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked,"Huh? Then why aren't you spending time with mom?! And why do you have to die! This isn't fair!" She shouted, tears streaming down her face.
Cam sighed "I don't have a choice" He said sadly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiled at him as he held out his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet ya Jack! My name's Kite Pearson! I believe we have crossed paths before." He said, referring to that time at the movies.
Jack nodded "Yeah nice to meet ya Kite!" He said happily grabbing his hand

Roman said:
"Some altar, that will cleanse Kite of all his dark energy. Kite is a exceed, making dark energy common for Jim, if they don't release it they die. So now we're here to cleanse him free of it." Taylor explained as he seen the cave. "Over there... I can sense their power."
"Oh....I was wondering what I was going to do the whole time we were looking for something." Celia said as she ran ahead of him and into the cave.

(DARK Exceed, Exceeds aren't evil, Dark ones are xD but whatever :3 @Roman)
((you said something about dark energy, I also don't think I said something about evil.

shortyshot8 said:

Kite shook his hand happily. Spiders began crawling onto the ceiling. Kite screamed cringing against the floor. "No! Not the eyes! Soooo manyyyy eyesssss!!!" He squealed. He had a fear of spiders.

Roman said:
I you said something about dark energy, I also don't think I said something about evil.
(Yeah... Actually he isn't evil, he's just chaotic xD )

shortyshot8 said:

"Can't I just protect you somehow? You can't die! Mom nor Ulqui even got to say goodbye!" Celia said.

Kite shook his hand happily. Spiders began crawling onto the ceiling. Kite screamed cringing against the floor. "No! Not the eyes! Soooo manyyyy eyesssss!!!" He squealed. He had a fear of spiders.

(Yeah... Actually he isn't evil, he's just chaotic xD )
Jack lit them all on fire with a smirk "Better?" He asked him

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can't I just protect you somehow? You can't die! Mom nor Ulqui even got to say goodbye!" Celia said.
Cam frowned "I doubt it........I love you Celia never forget that....My daughter" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek

shortyshot8 said:
Kite nodded slowly, slowly getting up. "Alright... The path bridges off here... Do you want to wait on everyone else before we decide on which path we take?" He asked, pointing at the branching off paths in the cave.

Kite nodded slowly, slowly getting up. "Alright... The path bridges off here... Do you want to wait on everyone else before we decide on which path we take?" He asked, pointing at the branching off paths in the cave.
Jack lifted him up "What do you think?" He asked before jumping ahead

Taylor grabbed the pink-haired girl and brought her to the cave, "Keep up next time. We can't leave people behind."

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:

Cam frowned "I doubt it........I love you Celia never forget that....My daughter" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek
Celia immediately hugged him,"I know daddy.....I love you too....."she sniffled as she let go him sadly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia immediately hugged him,"I know daddy.....I love you too....."she sniffled as she let go him sadly.
Cam smiled a little "S-So where is your brother and mother?" He asked her

Kite sighed. "I'm gonna wait here... I want to make sure everyone is ok." He said, sitting up against the side of the cave wall.
@Roman @Jennete @WeirdPrincess @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower
Celia ran into the cave and tripped in front of Kite."Ow....I'm here!" She said, jumping up and grinning.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled a little "S-So where is your brother and mother?" He asked her
"Ulqui is at the house with some girl and mom.....I don't know. I can't feel her anywhere...." Celia frowned as she stared at the ground.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks down and sees the group. "Holy shit here goes nothing" she says jumping off the dragon and falling in Zero's arms. "Heyy best frannnn " she says a little embarrassed
"Hello" he said and laughed "just happened to land in my arms besteh"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia ran into the cave and tripped in front of Kite."Ow....I'm here!" She said, jumping up and grinning.
Kite patted her on the head. "Glad to see you alright!" He said happily as he smiled at her. "The path branches off here, which way do you guys want to go?" He asked.

@shortyshot8 @Jennete

LunaCrosby said:
She hit the puck back "I'm gonna win" she said.
"You wish. I'm not losing." Ulquiorra growled as he hit the puck harder, sending it flying towards the goal.

Kite patted her on the head. "Glad to see you alright!" He said happily as he smiled at her. "The path branches off here, which way do you guys want to go?" He asked.
@shortyshot8 @Jennete
"I'll take left. If anyone wants to come, they are welcome." Taylor said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back