• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia ran into the cave and tripped in front of Kite."Ow....I'm here!" She said, jumping up and grinning.

"Ulqui is at the house with some girl and mom.....I don't know. I can't feel her anywhere...." Celia frowned as she stared at the ground.
Cam's eyes widened "I-I love you" He said before flying off and trying to sense for Farah "Damn it where are you!?"

Roman said:
"I'll take left. If anyone wants to come, they are welcome." Taylor said happily.
Kite got up and stood next to him. "Well, I feel like going with you Taylor... NOT because I have a fear of spiders..." He said, a touch of fear in his eyes.

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess @Jennete

Kite sighed. "Then I guess I'll go with Jack." He said, walking over to the right. "Bye! See you at the top!" He said as he ran after Jack.

@shortyshot8 @Roman @WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"You wish. I'm not losing." Ulquiorra growled as he hit the puck harder, sending it flying towards the goal.
Toru missed "you got lucky" she said and set the puck on the table, hitting it harder.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hello" he said and laughed "just happened to land in my arms besteh"
Lexi laughed as she releases herself out of zero's arms. "Oh I know right" she says looking around. "Where are we?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
Toru missed "you got lucky" she said and set the puck on the table, hitting it harder.
Ulquiorra easily shot it back,"It's not luck princess, it's skill." He said with a smirk.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite got up and stood next to him. "Well, I feel like going with you Taylor... NOT because I have a fear of spiders..." He said, a touch of fear in his eyes.
@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess @Jennete

Kite sighed. "Then I guess I'll go with Jack." He said, walking over to the right. "Bye! See you at the top!" He said as he ran after Jack.

@shortyshot8 @Roman @WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm going with you!" Celia said, raising her hand in the air.
"Well, that is a group of 3. I'll be ready when you both are." Taylor said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened "I-I love you" He said before flying off and trying to sense for Farah "Damn it where are you!?"
Farah sat in a ruined building, curled up into a ball. She hugged her knee to her chest as she cried, somehow blocking off her presence from anyone.

@LunaCrosby
(Ulqui is using the same nickname Dex gave Toru xD )
( xD Well I didn't know that! Now I have to change it to something else!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sat in a ruined building, curled up into a ball. She hugged her knee to her chest as she cried, somehow blocking off her presence from anyone.
Cam landed somewhere in the desert as he placed a hand on his heart "Please.........Where are you? Farah?" He said into the air

WeirdPrincess said:

( xD Well I didn't know that! Now I have to change it to something else!)
(No actually Ulqui was born before that xD )

Roman said:
"Well, that is a group of 3. I'll be ready when you both are." Taylor said smiling.
"Autobots! Roll out!" Celia cried out as she ran ahead into the left side of the path.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi laughed as she releases herself out of zero's arms. "Oh I know right" she says looking around. "Where are we?" She asks
"I dunno but i know who your here for" he said and grabbed her hand, teleporting her to kite and letting go "I found somebody!, well... caught" he laughed.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby
(Ulqui is using the same nickname Dex gave Toru xD )
(Ik its killing her but she's not saying anything xD )

Kite went down the right path, all by himself. He couldn't find Jack. "Well... At least th-" he began to say before a HUGE spider fell from the ceiling in front of him. It practically blocked his way. "SPIDER!!!!!" He squealed as he ran back towards the branch. The spider followed, firing balls of acid at him, but missing.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam landed somewhere in the desert as he placed a hand on his heart "Please.........Where are you? Farah?" He said into the air

A bright light encase Cam as he stood in the desert before teleporting him to Farah. Farah sat in the corner,still crying into her knees, not knowing that Cam was in the room with her.

shortyshot8 said:

(I'm changing it to something else because I can!)

LunaCrosby said:
"I dunno but i know who your here for" he said and grabbed her hand, teleporting her to kite and letting go "I found somebody!, well... caught" he laughed.
@TheRebelliousDragon

(Ik its killing her but she's not saying anything xD )
"RUNNN!!! GIANT FREAKING SPIDER!!!" He squealed as he barreled past Zero and Lexi. The spider continued to follow at a incredibly fast pace, hissing angrily.

"RUNNN!!! GIANT FREAKING SPIDER!!!" He squealed as he barreled past Zero and Lexi. The spider continued to follow at a incredibly fast pace, hissing angrily.
Zero burned the spider and stared at Kite afterwards "wow

.."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Autobots! Roll out!" Celia cried out as she ran ahead into the left side of the path.
Taylor chuckled and flew past her at a moderate speed, "Wanna ride?"

LunaCrosby said:
Zero burned the spider and stared at Kite afterwards "wow
.."
The spider burst out of the flames angrily. It just seemed angrier. It bit Zero's arm, injecting him with venom... Which could be fatal. Kite ran down the left path.

The spider burst out of the flames angrily. It just seemed angrier. It bit Zero's arm, injecting him with venom... Which could be fatal. Kite ran down the left path.
Zero went wide eyed and screamed like a girl, grabbing lexis hand and throwing her into his arms and running.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
((I figured xD ))
"Alrighty! We're here!" She chimed "Hey, what game are you planning on getting?"
''well...theres a free roam called Watch Dogs. basically you could hack in the game''

do i owe responses? @Daniel reaver if so, please repost xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Toru hit it and sent it flying forwards the goal "skill huh?"
Ulquiorra growled and picked up the puck, setting it down and hitting it."At this rate, I'm going to do whatever you want. The score is 8-7 right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back