• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I overheard you talking to the kids after when I was taking a shower. I finished early and was about to walk in when I heard that." Farah whimpered as she put her head back down."Why...why didn't you tell me? I....I can't lose you!" She cried out as she began crying again.
Cam hugged her softly "I know....I know sweetie" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I overheard you talking to the kids after when I was taking a shower. I finished early and was about to walk in when I heard that." Farah whimpered as she put her head back down."Why...why didn't you tell me? I....I can't lose you!" She cried out as she began crying again.

"Fly faster. My mom can fly faster then you." Celia said as she hit his chest.
Taylor chuckled, "If you say so..." His hair immediately changed shape and color, then a yellow aura surrounded Celia and himself. "I am fastest in this state." He said, going 15x faster than before. "I would go faster, but we're inside a cave, I wouldn't be able to make the turns necessary."

Fukushima Akira] [COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira looked around as he spoke♅...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]“ Yeah said:
image.jpg.c2d462c6a340515144b46284db7cc7f6.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 13
Lexi gets up and teleports to zero and pushes him being a little aggressively. "What the hell." She says glaring at zero

Mayyflower said:
Lexi gets up and teleports to zero and pushes him being a little aggressively. "What the hell." She says glaring at zero
@LunaCrosby

(If nobody is gonna help Kite... Then I guess I'm gonna finish up this fight xD )

Kite got up slowly and opened a portal, releasing thousands upon thousands of hippos. "GOOOO!!!! ENVELOP HER WITH YOUR ALMIGHTY AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!" He said as the hippos all slammed into it, practically ripping a hole in it's huge butt. It yelled out in pain as acid flooded the entire room. "Alright guys!" Kite said the hippos. "Let's do this together! HIPPO ROLL!!!" He said happily as he hopped on a hippo and dodged the flood, grabbing onto a stalagtite on the cave roof. "HAH! TAKE THAT BITCH!" He laughed.

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess @Jennete @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(If nobody is gonna help Kite... Then I guess I'm gonna finish up this fight xD )
Kite got up slowly and opened a portal, releasing thousands upon thousands of hippos. "GOOOO!!!! ENVELOP HER WITH YOUR ALMIGHTY AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!" He said as the hippos all slammed into it, practically ripping a hole in it's huge butt. It yelled out in pain as acid flooded the entire room. "Alright guys!" Kite said the hippos. "Let's do this together! HIPPO ROLL!!!" He said happily as he hopped on a hippo and dodged the flood, grabbing onto a stalagtite on the cave roof. "HAH! TAKE THAT BITCH!" He laughed.

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess @Jennete @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower
Jack held out his hand making all the hippos avoid him "Boring" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Cam hugged her softly "I know....I know sweetie" He said softly
"Why....why you? Why not someone else?" Farah whimpered."Why can't I just die in your place..."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack held out his hand making all the hippos avoid him "Boring" He said to himself
Kite fell from the cave roof. "OH FUUUUU!!!!!!!!" He squealed as he fell to his impending doom. The hippos disappeared from under him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why....why you? Why not someone else?" Farah whimpered."Why can't I just die in your place..."
Cam shook his head "You know I can't do that" He said still hugging her

Kite fell from the cave roof. "OH FUUUUU!!!!!!!!" He squealed as he fell to his impending doom. The hippos disappeared from under him.
Jack caught him "Jack here to save the day" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:

Kite laughed nervously. "Heh, thanks... So, how did I do against that spider...? Did I overdo it with the flood of hippos?" He asked, knowing that it really didn't mean that much to someone as strong as Jack. I'll never be that strong... He thought.

Taylor flew into the room and saw the mess, he then looked back at Celia, "Um... We're here." He said laughing.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"What did I do!!" He growled angrily, not knowing what he did.
"You scared my half to death" Lexi sighed and sat down on a log. "I'm sorry" she says quietly

Kite laughed nervously. "Heh, thanks... So, how did I do against that spider...? Did I overdo it with the flood of hippos?" He asked, knowing that it really didn't mean that much to someone as strong as Jack. I'll never be that strong... He thought.
Jack smiled "You did better than I ever could" He lied to make him feel better

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I think Ive heard of that one!" She smiled as they entered, Amara quickly got distracted by all the racks of games as she gravitated toward a rail and began to go through the games on it.
*Natsuru laughed a bit at Amara easily distracted by the games and then searches for the Watch Dogs game*

Roman said:
Taylor flew into the room and saw the mess, he then looked back at Celia, "Um... We're here." He said laughing.
The Altar was still in one piece. "Oh! You guys are okay!" He said happily, hopping out of Jack's arms.

shortyshot8 said:

"I don't care! As long as you don't die, I would rather die in your place...." Farah said, still curled up into a ball.

Roman said:
"Okay! I'll stay right here!" Celia said, making no move to get off of him.

(I has returned from doing stuff w/ Dad! Who does I owe replies too?)

Nexia's leg shakes. "I might just turn into stardust and wait the flight out in there" She mumbles, her nerves high.

@Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup" she said and hit it hard, really wanting to win.
((I'l just quote this instead of going back ;7;))

Ilaani cleaned herself up and fixed her hair before stepping out of her dorm, she was still pale but that couldn't be helped really she began to exit the girls dormitories.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't care! As long as you don't die, I would rather die in your place...." Farah said, still curled up into a ball.
Cam frowned "No....I will not let you die" He said sadly "The man who is coming after me is stronger than all of us"

Taylor nodded and descended toward the ground, "Yeah. It was a few spiders on the way." He said looking at the altar, "Are you ready, Kite?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back