• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((I'l just quote this instead of going back ;7;))
Ilaani cleaned herself up and fixed her hair before stepping out of her dorm, she was still pale but that couldn't be helped really she began to exit the girls dormitories.
Allen teleported to her "hello" he said out of no where.

Kite stared at The Altar in the center of the room. "It's finally over... Right?" He said, huffing a bit from using so much energy on the Spider Queen. He walked over to the Altar and saw shackles attached to The Altar. He read the text on the wall. Only one who has a pure heart can cleanse himself of the darkness that remains in his soul... If he who is not pure puts on the shackles, he shall die a slow and miserable death. The text said. Kite didn't say anything after he read it.

@shortyshot8 @Roman @WeirdPrincess @Jennete @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine, you wanna meet up with Kite?" He asked, knowing that's who she only came for.
Lexi nods. "No teleporting it uses my power to and it makes me weak." She says queitly

Daniel reaver](I just had Shira slip on her dress then high yuki happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL])
wai she high yuki? xD wait what?)))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "No teleporting it uses my power to and it makes me weak." She says queitly
Zero nodded and picked her up "since your weak at the moment I'll carry you, unless I heard wrong" he said and began walking quickly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "No....I will not let you die" He said sadly "The man who is coming after me is stronger than all of us"
"I hate him....I hate him for taking you away from me....and I was so happy that we were going to get married.....I'll kill him. I don't care if I die, I'm going to kill him." Farah muttered as she looked up at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite stared at The Altar in the center of the room. "It's finally over... Right?" He said, huffing a bit from using so much energy on the Spider Queen. He walked over to the Altar and saw shackles attached to The Altar. He read the text on the wall. Only one who has a pure heart can cleanse himself of the darkness that remains in his soul... If he who is not pure puts on the shackles, he shall die a slow and miserable death. The text said. Kite didn't say anything after he read it.
@shortyshot8 @Roman @WeirdPrincess @Jennete @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Taylor looked up at Kite, "So, what's holding ya?" He asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero nodded and picked her up "since your weak at the moment I'll carry you, unless I heard wrong" he said and began walking quickly.
Lexi wiggles out of his arms. "Fuck this just teleport" she says regaining her energy

WeirdPrincess said:
"I hate him....I hate him for taking you away from me....and I was so happy that we were going to get married.....I'll kill him. I don't care if I die, I'm going to kill him." Farah muttered as she looked up at him.
Cam shook his head "This man is so strong that him standing near you will mean death" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]( @shortyshot8 )

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "What to do?" He said to himself

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wiggles out of his arms. "Fuck this just teleport" she says regaining her energy
"If you say so" he says and puts his hand on her shoulder, teleporting to Kite and removing his hand.

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Toru quickly blocked it and hit it harder "I'm one away! I won't loose!" She said.
Ulquiorra made a move to block it and missed, the puck going into the goal. He growled,"Fuck! Damn it, I thought I could win." He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and looked at Toru."So...what'd you want me to do?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Hug. Hug yuki)

[/QUOTE]
ok xD ))

*Yuki hugs Shira back then pulls away still trying to put on her bra*

''hey shira, can you help me please? i cant seem to put this on...i dont think it fits me anymore actually''

Roman said:
Taylor looked up at Kite, "So, what's holding ya?" He asked curiously.
Kite turned towards Taylor, a tear running down his cheek. "W-What if my heart isn't pure? I would lose everything I love... I don't want to hurt anybody... I know this is the only way to stop me from doing that." He said turning back towards The Altar. "I don't want Lexi to cry... I don't want her to get hurt... I would shame my entire life if I did that." He said as he fell to his knees.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "This man is so strong that him standing near you will mean death" He said sadly

Jackson smiled "What to do?" He said to himself
"Well it's better than living a life that doesn't involve you!" Farah cried out as she grabbed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back