• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed in thought as she made her way up the stairs,"I hope not. It's not harmful of course, but I'm still worried. I'm going to take a shower so I should be out in a minute." She called out as she went into the bathroom and quickly took a shower. Once she was done, she towel dried her hair as she came down the stairs."I'm ready. I don't need anything else before we leave." She stated, tossing the towel into a closet and shutting the door.
View attachment 130835

...♅Akira stood up and walked over to Asuka. He spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ You look beautiful~ Well anyway, I'm ready whenever you are~ ”

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She makes a small yawn before turning to Face Jackson. "What happened last night" She asks,reaching up to rub sleep out of her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked "Really wanna know?"He asked with a wink

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite looked up at him, wide eyed. Then he nodded with a smile on his face. "Whatever happens, I just want you to know... Your a really good friend Taylor! I just want you to know that!" He said happily, giving him a thumbs up. He stared at the shackles, walking over to them.
Taylor smiled, "You're a good friend yourself..." He said watching, Kite do what he had to. "Celia, are you awake or did you fall asleep again?"

@WeirdPrincess

(Character Locations:

Lilith is floating around campus (Free)

The twins (Triplets?) are with Jackson (Busy)

Nexia is on a plane with River (Busy)

Eive is at the Cafe (Free)

Noahs at an Icecream shop with Camilla (Busy) )

Daniel reaver]River sat there with her comforting her as much as possible while he buckled hers and his seatbelt before the plane took off smoothly and headed for alaska [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Did you reply)

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Character Locations:
Lilith is floating around campus (Free)

The twins (Triplets?) are with Jackson (Busy)

Nexia is on a plane with River (Busy)

Eive is at the Cafe (Free)

Noahs at an Icecream shop with Camilla (Busy) )

[/QUOTE]
Um one of my charters cab go me the one in the cafe

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs, before smiling "Kinda" She giggles to him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Well you and Angel had sex with me......Then I had sex with you.....Then you began to have weird stuff happen.....Then we fell asleep"

Daniel reaver]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL] did I miss a reply?)
Yea um shade asked jasper why he disused to come to the school

shortyshot8 said:
Cam hugged her tightly as well "I love you" He said tears rolling down his face
"I'll never stop loving you...or find someone as good as you.....I don't wanna lose you." Farah whispered.

Kite grabbed the shackles. I hope more than anything else... That I don't have to say goodbye to the one I love more than anything else... He thought. He slipped them on and a pillar of light erupted as Kite screamed in pain.
@shortyshot8 @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby @Jennete
Jack stood there not caring of what was going on too much "Come on Kite we both know you would do anything to help us....SO FIGHT!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll never stop loving you...or find someone as good as you.....I don't wanna lose you." Farah whispered.
Cam smiled before everything turned black as nothing was visible and Cam's voice spoke "You pass"

Kite grabbed the shackles. I hope more than anything else... That I don't have to say goodbye to the one I love more than anything else... He thought. He slipped them on and a pillar of light erupted as Kite screamed in pain.
Taylor watched, hoping he could see his friend after this, "Come on, Kite! You can pull through!"

Daniel reaver]Shira sat there on the couch smiling happily as she looked at her left hand specifacly her ring finger and imagined what it would be like to have a ring on it while she waited for yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then reached the living room and saw Shira*

''ready~''

Lexi went wide eyes and watches kite behind zero ,squeezing zero's side. @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Jack stood there not caring of what was going on too much "Come on Kite we both know you would do anything to help us....SO FIGHT!"

Cam smiled before everything turned black as nothing was visible and Cam's voice spoke "You pass"
Kite kept screaming as his body felt like it was tearing itself apart. It was unlike anything he felt before. "THIS IS FOR LEXI AND EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

shortyshot8 said:

Farah blinked,"What? What does that mean?" She asked, brushing away more tears that fell.

Kite kept screaming as his body felt like it was tearing itself apart. It was unlike anything he felt before. "THIS IS FOR LEXI AND EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.
Jack smirked "I used to be known as Al do you remember now?" He asked him

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked,"What? What does that mean?" She asked, brushing away more tears that fell.
Cam's voice spoke again "You have passed the test" It said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Why he was what xD )

[/QUOTE]
Disided to go to the school

Nexia eventually manages to fall asleep during the flight, Her head rests slightly on Rivers shoulder,occasionally slipping off it.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Well you and Angel had sex with me......Then I had sex with you.....Then you began to have weird stuff happen.....Then we fell asleep"
Dove blushes before giving a confused look."Weird stuff" She asks, truly confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back