• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmmm.... I don't know yet" she said and set the paddle down "all I know is that you have to do what ever I want" she smiled.
Ulquiorra frowned and put his paddle down,"So what? It shouldn't be that bad."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked down at Cam, a confused expression on her face."What just happened?" She mumbled to herself.
Cam's eyes slowly opened as he looked at her "What's wrong honey?" He asked her

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed in relief and walks out from behind Zero. "No more darkness?" She asks herself. @LunaCrosby
The voice traveled over to Lexi. "Ah... So this is the girl my boy cares so much for? And yes, no more darkness... It's gone... FOREVER."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The air suddenly started choking him. "Your a cocky boy... Be patient will you...? He'll be back in a few days..." The voice sighed. It sounded like a man. "I'm Kite's missing father... I've been hiding in the Exceed Dimension..."
Jack's eyes widened "YOU BASTARD!!! Where were you when he needed you!?!"

Daniel reaver]"A-well it was fun but I want to meet more people. Your the only freind I have besides william but he's more than a freind to me" she said blushing a little and smiling as she looked down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
(Just got back from work)

Grimm rose his eyebrow and gave her a playful nudge. "Oh? So where is this Will, huh? He should be the one to be taking you to an arcade, not me!" He laughed

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The center of Doves chest glows a pink color. The light gently flashes before vanishing. Dove's eyes go wide.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked shocked "What the hell?" He said outloud

The voice traveled over to Lexi. "Ah... So this is the girl my boy cares so much for? And yes, no more darkness... It's gone... FOREVER."
Lexi looks around. "That's good, will he be okay?" She asks with concern in her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes widened "YOU BASTARD!!! Where were you when he needed you!?!"
The voice sighed. "You may not realize it... But our dimension is under attack. The Rogue Gods had nearly ransacked our dimension and I had to do something about it... I didn't want to leave my kids, but I can't just sit around and watch a bunch of gods trash our home. By the way... Only Exceeds can go to the Exceed Dimension... So you have to wait anyway."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks around. "That's good, will he be okay?" She asks with concern in her eyes.
The voice would have nodded. "Yes. Don't you worry your little head about your little boyfriend. He's safe in sound in The Sanctuary, a safe haven for Exceeds." He said happily.

The voice sighed. "You may not realize it... But our dimension is under attack. The Rogue Gods had nearly ransacked our dimension and I had to do something about it... I didn't want to leave my kids, but I can't just sit around and watch a bunch of gods trash our home. By the way... Only Exceeds can go to the Exceed Dimension... So you have to wait anyway."
"What if *he happened to be an exceed?" He said jokingly, knowing none of them could be except for kite.

Lexi grunted. "A few days?!" She asks

"Well. I said I need some space and he needed to stop producing lust..... B-because of what I am and all" she said as she looked down "I don't know if he's stopped yet" she mumbled

@Aeron

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"A-Angel" She whispers, the light flashes on her chest. Tears swell in Doves eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sat up "What the hell is going on?" He said sadly

The voice would have nodded. "Yes. Don't you worry your little head about your little boyfriend. He's safe in sound in The Sanctuary, a safe haven for Exceeds." He said happily.
Lexi blushed and nodded. "Good" she whispered

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed slightly "o-oh" he said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
I'm sorry it just I found out that my ex is still alive after believeing he was dead and lots of other ships shade says softly its nice too have a friend ya know

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Nexia yawns before sitting herself up. "How does a hunk of metal fly without Magic." She asks, tapping her foot on the floor. "And flying with this stupid gravity." She mumbles, still not 100% use to gravity.

@Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
"What if *he happened to be an exceed?" He said jokingly, knowing none of them could be except for kite.
Mayyflower said:
Lexi grunted. "A few days?!" She asks
The voice then turned to Zero. "Yes... As long as their heart is pure, they can use those shackles to go to Home Dimension to Exceed Dimension..." The voice then answered Lexi's question. "I'm afraid so. Half of Kite was destroyed in the process of destroying his darkness. He is going to rebuild that part of him anew, expect not all dark and stuff."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes slowly opened as he looked at her "What's wrong honey?" He asked her
"I...I thought you were going to die. I still think that! Some weird thing happened afterwards, saying something about me passing a test. I don't know what that means, but I don't even care!" Farah said, hugging him tightly."As long as you're still alive, I'm happy. I don't want to lose you. Ever."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back