• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson wiped away her tears "I am too" He said happily before smiling as he knelled infront of her and pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal a ring with a large diamond "Dove.....Will you marry me?" He asked her with a bit of worry in his eyes
Dove stands there breathless. She looks at him fully in shock. "J-Jackson" She whispers softy before smiling. She leaps down and hugs him, crying tears of joy. "Yes" She whispers "Yes Yes Yes!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson kissed her back happily but a bit aggressive about it

Cam walked over to Farah and placed a hand on her cheek "Farah?" He asked "Wake up please" He said as everything turned white before fading to where they were before as Cam's face was covered in blood
Farah screamed,"Oh my god! What the hell is going on damn it!" She cried, tears swelling in her eyes before falling."Why!? Why Cam!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove stands there breathless. She looks at him fully in shock. "J-Jackson" She whispers softy before smiling. She leaps down and hugs him, crying tears of joy. "Yes" She whispers "Yes Yes Yes!"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled and hugged her back "I love you Dove" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah screamed,"Oh my god! What the hell is going on damn it!" She cried, tears swelling in her eyes before falling."Why!? Why Cam!"
Cam was breathing heavily as there was a hole in his arm and he was bleeding "What's wrong?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ssssh! I'm sleeping." Celia hissed as she snuggled into his back.
Taylor shook his head and began walking, "Yeah, yeah. I'll be quiet." He slowly flew up to the top of a building and enjoyed the scenery.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she followed yuki happily "what do you think I should wear today baby" she asked her as she looked through the closet [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"Let's go some where baby" Atrio said softly to ruthy

@Sweetone
"ok baby you pick where because i dont care where we go" she said to him smiling.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She sits there crying tears of joy. "I-I love you too" She cries, burring her face into his shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed happily "I wonder what the others will say" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam was breathing heavily as there was a hole in his arm and he was bleeding "What's wrong?" He asked her
"I don't know! I don't know what's going on anymore!" Farah screamed, holding her head."What happened to you when I was gone? Did I even leave!?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know! I don't know what's going on anymore!" Farah screamed, holding her head."What happened to you when I was gone? Did I even leave!?"
Cam looked confused "You passed out while I fought that man" He said pointing at only a bloody torso on the floor

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head and began walking, "Yeah, yeah. I'll be quiet." He slowly flew up to the top of a building and enjoyed the scenery.
Celia hummed,"This is really nice. What happened in the cave? I fell asleep."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra frowned and put his paddle down,"So what? It shouldn't be that bad."
"Suuure, just because I wanna embarrass you Ima make you wear girl clothes if any fit you" she said and stretched.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra frowned and put his paddle down,"So what? It shouldn't be that bad."
"Suuure, just because I wanna embarrass you Ima make you wear girl clothes if any fit you" she said and stretched.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed happily "I wonder what the others will say" He said happily
Dove pulls her head back laughing, wiping her tears. "I- I don't know. Probably will be jealous but happy" She smiles at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed,"This is really nice. What happened in the cave? I fell asleep."
"Kite, was saved. A voice said we couldn't talk about it, so that's all I'll say." Taylor said looking down at the city. "Want me to take you home or anything?" He asked turning his head to face her.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove pulls her head back laughing, wiping her tears. "I- I don't know. Probably will be jealous but happy" She smiles at him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "Well it doesn't matter because.......I love you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked confused "You passed out while I fought that man" He said pointing at only a bloody torso on the floor
Farah stared at the torso with wide eyes,"I passed out? What the hell is going on? I thought....I was awake this whole time....I'm so confused."

Roman said:
"Kite, was saved. A voice said we couldn't talk about it, so that's all I'll say." Taylor said looking down at the city. "Want me to take you home or anything?" He asked turning his head to face her.
"No! Take me to get ice-cream." Celia said with a smile on her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stared at the torso with wide eyes,"I passed out? What the hell is going on? I thought....I was awake this whole time....I'm so confused."
Cam leaned against the wall "He got me good in the arm" He said pointing at the gaping hole in his arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back