• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stared at the torso with wide eyes,"I passed out? What the hell is going on? I thought....I was awake this whole time....I'm so confused."

"No! Take me to get ice-cream." Celia said with a smile on her face.
Taylor blinked, "Uh, okay.... Ice-cream it is." He said, walking over to her. Taylor put his arm around Celia and flew to the nearest ice cream place. "Here we are, ice cream just like you asked."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam leaned against the wall "He got me good in the arm" He said pointing at the gaping hole in his arm
Farah looked at his arm and gasped,"Oh god! How can I fix that!? Can I even fix that?" She asked nervously as she went over to him.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as they walked "so what ring do you want?" She asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...i dunno...i have a bad sense in jewelry''

*Yuki giggled not knowing what kind of ring she wanted*

Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head "I could check on him but. I'm affraid hes doing some thing that will hurt me" she said quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm frowned. "You're afraid that he is, or you know?" He asked her as he held the door open for her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at his arm and gasped,"Oh god! How can I fix that!? Can I even fix that?" She asked nervously as she went over to him.
Cam's face was pale "I don't know...But I feel really sleepy" He said quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup, were gonna go to my dorm and Ima dress you up" she said and grabbed his arm, dragging him.
Ulquiorra let her drag him along,"What the hell? I can't do that! It'll just..."

Jennete said:
((And they are the perfect couple again go us!!))
Snow:*smiles blushing and gives him eskimo kisses which is where her rub brushes his*

Nissa:*looks at it in awe and sniffs it then eats it, smiling* It tastes yummy
Roman smiled, "So, what do you want to do? I think we should go have fun." He said, brushing a hair out of her face

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra let her drag him along,"What the hell? I can't do that! It'll just..."
Toru stopped walking, accidentally causing him to bump into her. "It'll just what?.." she asked and looked over her shoulder.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's face was pale "I don't know...But I feel really sleepy" He said quietly
"No, no you have to stay awake! You can't go to sleep damn it." Farah cried as she gently grasped his hurt arm."Damn it...the only one that can heal is that weird robotic form...I don't know how to do that! Fuck!"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stopped walking, accidentally causing him to bump into her. "It'll just what?.." she asked and looked over her shoulder.
"Nothing. Forget I said anything. You'll find out when I try on your stupid clothes." Ulquiorra grumbled as he looked away.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "So, what do you want to do? I think we should go have fun." He said, brushing a hair out of her face
Snow:*smiles happily* We should go to that spa!! It will be fun taking a bath yes? That is a tradition for couples in books and tv shows of Japanese origin. Like the animes

WeirdPrincess said:
"No, no you have to stay awake! You can't go to sleep damn it." Farah cried as she gently grasped his hurt arm."Damn it...the only one that can heal is that weird robotic form...I don't know how to do that! Fuck!"
Cam smiled a little "The only way this will heal is if I feed....But there is another way for me to feed that doesn't require sex.....It requires blood"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "don't worry baby I'll help you" she said as they neared a jewlery store [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''okay''

Rain:*looks at Jay and sighs* Fine. I accept your apology *smirks a little and blows him a kiss before eating her fruit* all better?

@BlueHawk

(Anyone free)

Lexi---Back at the cafe (free)

Harper---Sleeping in toru's dorm

Navi---In the courtyard (Free)

Rin---The park (Free)

Kyle---sleeping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back