• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"I-it's ok" he mumbled softly to her as he looked over at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]

River laughed a little "physics" he said softly to her before kissing her cheek

@Piffy Queen
Shade nodes and looks up at the sky hoping that her family was up there somewhere

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
"I...I thought you were going to die. I still think that! Some weird thing happened afterwards, saying something about me passing a test. I don't know what that means, but I don't even care!" Farah said, hugging him tightly."As long as you're still alive, I'm happy. I don't want to lose you. Ever."
Cam looked shocked and pushed her away "What are you talking about? We just got back from the Cafe...Hell we just met"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove smiles at Jackson, tears swelling in her eyes. "I-I'm free" She whispers to him softly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson hugged her "But where are the others?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked and pushed her away "What are you talking about? We just got back from the Cafe...Hell we just met"
Farah squeaked as she was pushed,"What? We haven't just met! We've known each other for a long time, how do you not remember what we've done?"

( well I have two characters open

Jagger who's wondering around the school or briton who's sleeping in a tree in a park)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah squeaked as she was pushed,"What? We haven't just met! We've known each other for a long time, how do you not remember what we've done?"
Cam shook his head "No....Nora just introduced us today" He said pointing at the calendar showing it was the first day they met

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and grabbed his hand,"Thank you! Now let's go look for that Firefox." She said happily as she pulled him out of the door, waving a hand before it shut and locked itself. As they walked down the street, she looked down alleyways and building but with no luck, couldn't find the fox."Where on earth could it be? Do you have any idea Akki-san?" Asuka asked as she looked up at him.
...♅Akira looked around him at his surroundings in search of the creature. He soon spoke as he returned his gaze to Asuka♅...

“ I'm not sure. Maybe it's went to a candy store? ”

shortyshot8 said:

Jackson hugged her "But where are the others?" He asked her
Dove shakes her head "I-I don't know. But we can still communicate apparently" She says, tapping the area of her chest that glows.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove shakes her head "I-I don't know. But we can still communicate apparently" She says, tapping the area of her chest that glows.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "I'm happy that I can be with you......Don't tell any of them this but" He leaned close to her ear "I love you more than the rest"

Daniel reaver]Nora smiled as she slipped her tail out of yukis before it slipped under shiras skirt retracting "ok baby" she said softly to yku before she set out with her to find a jewlery store [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki walked with Shira as they were trying find a jewelry store*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around him at his surroundings in search of the creature. He soon spoke as he returned his gaze to Asuka♅...

“ I'm not sure. Maybe it's went to a candy store? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Candy?" Asuka asked happily as her eyes lit up."Yeah, let's go check there. Then I can get some candy on the way." She whispered to herself as she resumed walking."Are you sure there's nothing you want to do while we look? I don't exactly have anything in mind..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Candy?" Asuka asked happily as her eyes lit up."Yeah, let's go check there. Then I can get some candy on the way." She whispered to herself as she resumed walking."Are you sure there's nothing you want to do while we look? I don't exactly have anything in mind..."
( hey is it okay if Jagger bumps into you guys)

Roman said:
"Yeah... I think that's it." Taylor said nodding.
The voice seemed satisfied. "Alright, I shall teleport you all out of here... Don't tell the public anything about what you saw." The voice said. "Kite shall return a week from now... Be warned... He will be the same person... Just not as how you remember him..." The voice then teleported everyone out in the courtyard and vanished.

@shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @Jennete @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "I'm happy that I can be with you......Don't tell any of them this but" He leaned close to her ear "I love you more than the rest"
Dove blushes. "I love you Jackson" She whispers kissing him gently on the lips

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "No....Nora just introduced us today" He said pointing at the calendar showing it was the first day they met
"This can't be real!" Farah said, scrambling up from the bed."This isn't possible....what about the kids? Oh god....are they going to disappear?" She whispered to herself as she paced the floor, holding her head.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove blushes. "I love you Jackson" She whispers kissing him gently on the lips

[/QUOTE]
Jackson kissed her back happily but a bit aggressive about it

WeirdPrincess said:
"This can't be real!" Farah said, scrambling up from the bed."This isn't possible....what about the kids? Oh god....are they going to disappear?" She whispered to herself as she paced the floor, holding her head.
Cam walked over to Farah and placed a hand on her cheek "Farah?" He asked "Wake up please" He said as everything turned white before fading to where they were before as Cam's face was covered in blood

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson kissed her back happily but a bit aggressive about it
Dove blushes happily. She breaks the kiss gently. "I... I'm so happy" She whispers, small tears flow down her cheek.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The voice seemed satisfied. "Alright, I shall teleport you all out of here... Don't tell the public anything about what you saw." The voice said. "Kite shall return a week from now... Be warned... He will be the same person... Just not as how you remember him..." The voice then teleported everyone out in the courtyard and vanished.
@shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @Jennete @WeirdPrincess
"Well... That was fun." Taylor chuckled. "Hey Celia, are you planning on getting off my back anytime soon?"

@WeirdPrincess

Daniel reaver]"Well. I said I need some space and he needed to stop producing lust..... B-because of what I am and all" she said as she looked down "I don't know if he's stopped yet" she mumbled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm looked at her. "Isn't there anyway you would know?" He asked her, motioning her to follow him out of the arcade.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove blushes happily. She breaks the kiss gently. "I... I'm so happy" She whispers, small tears flow down her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson wiped away her tears "I am too" He said happily before smiling as he knelled infront of her and pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal a ring with a large diamond "Dove.....Will you marry me?" He asked her with a bit of worry in his eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back