• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shira giggled as she walked behind yuki then clipped it "well it does seem a bit tight. Have you been growing?" She asked teasingly as she rested her chin on yukis shpulder and hugged her from behind

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well it's better than living a life that doesn't involve you!" Farah cried out as she grabbed him.
Cam kissed her head "I will miss you" He said before placing a ring on her finger "But before I die I would like to die your husband"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she walked behind yuki then clipped it "well it does seem a bit tight. Have you been growing?" She asked teasingly as she rested her chin on yukis shpulder and hugged her from behind [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i-i think so...may have to buy a new cup size...oh well''

*Yuki said as she kisses Shira's cheek*

''thank you''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite turned towards Taylor, a tear running down his cheek. "W-What if my heart isn't pure? I would lose everything I love... I don't want to hurt anybody... I know this is the only way to stop me from doing that." He said turning back towards The Altar. "I don't want Lexi to cry... I don't want her to get hurt... I would shame my entire life if I did that." He said as he fell to his knees.
Taylor flew over to him, Celia still on his back, "Kite, with everything you just said, how can your heart not be pure? You're a all out good guy, you care for people, you're helpful, you love someone." Taylor smiled and put a hand on Kite's shoulder, "Just take it from me, your heart is pure...."

@WeirdPrincess (Because Celia never got off my back )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "This man is so strong that him standing near you will mean death" He said sadly

Jackson smiled "What to do?" He said to himself
Dove remains asleep, slightly rolling on to her side.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kissed her head "I will miss you" He said before placing a ring on her finger "But before I die I would like to die your husband"
Farah wiped away her tears as she gave him a shaky smile,"I'll miss you more than ever.....I love you Cam." She said softly as she watched him put the ring on her finger.

(Can I just say....I'm seriously crying over here....the feels just hit me to hard!)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove remains asleep, slightly rolling on to her side.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson snuggled with her "Never leave me" He said softly

( @TheRebelliousDragon I don't know if Aiden is doing anything with anyone else, So I'll let you do first interaction. If he is then let meh know)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah wiped away her tears as she gave him a shaky smile,"I'll miss you more than ever.....I love you Cam." She said softly as she watched him put the ring on her finger.
(Can I just say....I'm seriously crying over here....the feels just hit me to hard!)
Cam smiled a little "I love you too Farah" He said softly to her before hugging her again

Roman said:
Taylor flew over to him, Celia still on his back, "Kite, with everything you just said, how can your heart not be pure? You're a all out good guy, you care for people, you're helpful, you love someone." Taylor smiled and put a hand on Kite's shoulder, "Just take it from me, your heart is pure...."
Celia nodded,"Yeah! What he said!" She had no idea what was going on because she had fallen asleep at some point and had just woken up.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled a little "I love you too Farah" He said softly to her before hugging her again
Farah sniffled and hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go or have this moment end.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra made a move to block it and missed, the puck going into the goal. He growled,"Fuck! Damn it, I thought I could win." He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and looked at Toru."So...what'd you want me to do?"
"Hmmm.... I don't know yet" she said and set the paddle down "all I know is that you have to do what ever I want" she smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded,"Yeah! What he said!" She had no idea what was going on because she had fallen asleep at some point and had just woken up.

Farah sniffled and hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go or have this moment end.
Cam hugged her tightly as well "I love you" He said tears rolling down his face

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]( @TheRebelliousDragon I don't know if Aiden is doing anything with anyone else, So I'll let you do first interaction. If he is then let meh know)

[/QUOTE]
(He's somewhere else... :3)

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and nodded kissing yukis cheek back before letting go and sighing "shall we love. I'll be in the living room when your ready" she said to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13283-himawari-uzumaki/ said:
@Himawari Uzumaki[/URL]
''okay''

*Yuki said as she finishes dressing up putting on some short shorts and a shirt along with a sort of long jacket which reached down to her thighs*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove shifts, slowly opening her eyes. "H-Hey" She whispers to Jackson, sleep still in her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Hey there" He said softly to her

Roman said:
Kite looked up at him, wide eyed. Then he nodded with a smile on his face. "Whatever happens, I just want you to know... Your a really good friend Taylor! I just want you to know that!" He said happily, giving him a thumbs up. He stared at the shackles, walking over to them.

Slaxt said:
Sora sits up and shrugs. "I didn't really run into a tree, I rolled into a tree.... Plus it didn't really hurt it was just a bump." He chuckles and lies back down still staring up at her.
Stormy lookss back at him so um what ya doing in the cort yard

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](TY for letting me know c: )

[/QUOTE]
(Nu problem <3, you can interact with him when he's done :D )

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Hey there" He said softly to her
She makes a small yawn before turning to Face Jackson. "What happened last night" She asks,reaching up to rub sleep out of her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back