• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra growled and picked up the puck, setting it down and hitting it."At this rate, I'm going to do whatever you want. The score is 8-7 right?"
"Yup" she said and hit it hard, really wanting to win.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ride what exactly?" Celia asked as she looked at him.
Taylor burst out laughing, "I'm asking if you wanna get on my back. I can fly so you won't have to walk or anything."

LunaCrosby said:
Zero went wide eyed and screamed like a girl, grabbing lexis hand and throwing her into his arms and running.
@Mayyflower
(Such a angry spider xD )

The spider barreled after him... The spider was faster than him and was gaining fast! It shot acid balls at him in a attempt to melt him. Kite caught up with Celia and Taylor. "Hey guys! I'm afraid to burst your bubble, but we have GIANT FREAKING ANGRY SPIDER coming this way!" He squealed like a little girl.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Lexi fell on her knees "oh my gosh a spider..." She says still on her knees. @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
"Screw this, I'm not letting my friends get hurt!" He said and used air magic to send them flying forwards so he could distract the spider as they ran.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Taylor burst out laughing, "I'm asking if you wanna get on my back. I can fly so you won't have to walk or anything."
"Oh! That makes sense. I'll get on your back then!" Celia said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Such a angry spider xD )
The spider barreled after him... The spider was faster than him and was gaining fast! It shot acid balls at him in a attempt to melt him. Kite caught up with Celia and Taylor. "Hey guys! I'm afraid to burst your bubble, but we have GIANT FREAKING ANGRY SPIDER coming this way!" He squealed like a little girl.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Taylor turned around and readied himself to kill the spider. "Why lead it here?!" He barked. When the spider came barreling towards him, he clotheslined it in half and kicked another one that just happened to follow. "Happy?"

tumblr_m8amsly0sc1r72ht7o1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
A bright light encase Cam as he stood in the desert before teleporting him to Farah. Farah sat in the corner,still crying into her knees, not knowing that Cam was in the room with her.

(I'm changing it to something else because I can!)
Cam kneeled next to her "Farah?" He said with worry in his voice

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup" she said and hit it hard, really wanting to win.
Ulquiorra missed at blocking it and it shot into the goal. He hit it towards the her after he set it down on the table."This is gonna suck...."

Roman said:
Taylor turned around and readied himself to kill the spider. "Why lead it here?!" He barked. When the spider came barreling towards him, he clotheslined it in half and kicked another one that just happened to follow. "Happy?"
Jack sighed "I could just kill it in one blow" He said happily

Roman said:

Kite watched as 10 more started coming. A flood of acid came out of their mouths. "Oh shit!" He squealed as he ran down the path.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! That makes sense. I'll get on your back then!" Celia said happily.
Taylor turned around, "Come on then. The rest of this path isn't gonna take us there itself."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I could just kill it in one blow" He said happily
"Did I ask you anything?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra missed at blocking it and it shot into the goal. He hit it towards the her after he set it down on the table."This is gonna suck...."
Toru Grinner and hit it hard again, it seemed to be working in her favour so why not.

Roman said:
Taylor turned around, "Come on then. The rest of this path isn't gonna take us there itself."
Jack raised an eyebrow "I'm sorry d you want to die?" He asked him

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite watched as 10 more started coming. A flood of acid came out of their mouths. "Oh shit!" He squealed as he ran down the path.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess
"I have only one thing to say: Run." Taylor instructed. "You get to the altar, I'll be behind with Celia."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack raised an eyebrow "I'm sorry d you want to die?" He asked him
"There's people stronger than you out there. Your own arrogance will get the best of you one day... Cockiness too." Taylor said.

Roman said:
"I have only one thing to say: Run." Taylor instructed. "You get to the altar, I'll be behind with Celia."

"There's people stronger than you out there. Your own arrogance will get the best of you one day... Cockiness too." Taylor said.
Jack laughed "I'm sorry can your presence make a man such as Kite get knocked out?" He asked

Roman said:
Celia hopped onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck."Let's go!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled,"Well than I'm glad you're back safely and I hope your friends okay too. Is there anything you'd like to do today?"
...♅Akira looked upwards and thought for a moment. He then looked down at Asuka and replied♅...

“ I dunno. It's up to you~ ”

Roman said:
Kite nodded. He arrived at the center of the mountain. The altar stood before him. Suddenly, a bigger spider than the huge spiders climbed its way down and slammed in front of him, hissing angrily. It was almost the size of the mountain. Kite was wide eyed in shock, then he smiled. Then started laughing. "You don't scare me anymore... I won't tolerate hurting my friends! Get out of my way!" He growled as he summoned a hippo and leapt at the spider, slamming hard into it. It skittered back, shaking its head. It roared at him angrily, swiping him.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kneeled next to her "Farah?" He said with worry in his voice
She looked up at him, tears still streaming down her face."Why didn't you tell me!? Why do you make me believe that we were going to get married! Why didn't you tell me you were going to die!" She screamed at him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked upwards and thought for a moment. He then looked down at Asuka and replied♅...
“ I dunno. It's up to you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka pouted,"I don't know what I want to do....I should really look for that creature I guess. It's nowhere in the house and it can't just randomly disappear. So I guess while we walk around, we can look for that too."

WeirdPrincess said:
She looked up at him, tears still streaming down her face."Why didn't you tell me!? Why do you make me believe that we were going to get married! Why didn't you tell me you were going to die!" She screamed at him.

Asuka pouted,"I don't know what I want to do....I should really look for that creature I guess. It's nowhere in the house and it can't just randomly disappear. So I guess while we walk around, we can look for that too."
Cam's eyes widened "Ho-How did you find out about that?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed "I'm sorry can your presence make a man such as Kite get knocked out?" He asked
Taylor frowned, "Does it have to?" He asked annoyed with Jack.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hopped onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck."Let's go!"
Taylor turned his attention to Celia, "You got it." He said smiling. He then began to fly at a steady space.

Roman said:
Taylor turned his attention to Celia, "You got it." He said smiling. He then began to fly at a steady space.
Jack frowned "Whatever....Oh and be careful with Celia if you do anything stupid Cam will come after you" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira looked around as he spoke♅...

“ Yeah, that would be best. The creature couldn't have gotten far overnight. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened "Ho-How did you find out about that?" He asked her
"I overheard you talking to the kids after when I was taking a shower. I finished early and was about to walk in when I heard that." Farah whimpered as she put her head back down."Why...why didn't you tell me? I....I can't lose you!" She cried out as she began crying again.

Roman said:
"Fly faster. My mom can fly faster then you." Celia said as she hit his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back