• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well you wouldn't need to use your full strength anyway. It's just air hockey." Ulquiorra laughed as he put the puck back down."Choas huh? That would be a sight to see."
"I'm extremely competitive" she says. "And yes chaos, like I said, I could destroy the world if I tryed" she laughed.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smiled "What would those be?" He asked with a smirk
"My girlfriend and I relationship has been fixed and patched up. Now I have a brother! I think I might cry dude." Roman said jokingly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and gets up after kissing the real Roman on the cheek and follows clone Roman* Of course!
"I'm not Roman's clone anymore. I'm yours, and I wanted to know if I could just become a complete human. If you do this for me, I would forever be in your debt. You and Roman both."

LunaCrosby said:
"I believe there is, you just have to find the right person that makes you happy and truly cares and would sacrifice them self for you" he said and leaned back "but not everyone believes in it" he shrugged and took a drink of his coffee
She nodded before taking a sip of her coffee her gaze returning to him "do you know easily if you've found your own?" She sighed lightly "actually...I don't want to dwell on it to much.." she chuckled nervously.

Roman said:
"My girlfriend and I relationship has been fixed and patched up. Now I have a brother! I think I might cry dude." Roman said jokingly.

"I'm not Roman's clone anymore. I'm yours, and I wanted to know if I could just become a complete human. If you do this for me, I would forever be in your debt. You and Roman both."
Drake smirked "Wanna see something cool?" He asked him happily

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smirked "Wanna see something cool?" He asked him happily
"Sure. If it has something to do with powers, we're gonna have to take it outside." Roman said, getting out of bed and grabbing a shirt.

Roman said:

Snow:*she smiles and tilts her head* But you do not look like me... Also I do not know how to make you complete human, but I promise I will figure out how because I hope you can be a complete human if that is what makes you happy!

Nonalaka said:
She nodded before taking a sip of her coffee her gaze returning to him "do you know easily if you've found your own?" She sighed lightly "actually...I don't want to dwell on it to much.." she chuckled nervously.
"I believe when you've found them your heart feels warm and you feel safe around them" he said.

Roman said:
"Sure. If it has something to do with powers, we're gonna have to take it outside." Roman said, getting out of bed and grabbing a shirt.
Drake smirked "But first I need to know if I can pass out here because this is going to drain me" He said truthfully

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and tilts her head* But you do not look like me... Also I do not know how to make you complete human, but I promise I will figure out how because I hope you can be a complete human if that is what makes you happy!
"I may not look like you, but the paper I gave you made me exclusive to you." The clone said smiling. "What I meant by complete human is I simply need some of Roman's blood. As a clone I don't have it. That's why when we are hurt we just vanish."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked shocked "You mean you were holding back!? Not cool...."
"If I did anymore you would have passed out from exhaustion. You need more stamina to keep up with me. Sorry." Nora said as she patted his chest.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake smirked "But first I need to know if I can pass out here because this is going to drain me" He said truthfully
"Sure, if you want, you're welcome to stay with us. I have 2 guest rooms upstairs, I'd gladly give my brother one." He said smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"I believe when you've found them your heart feels warm and you feel safe around them" he said.
"You sound like you're talking from experience" she replied as she continued to tap the cup with her finger tips, looking into the cup.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If I did anymore you would have passed out from exhaustion. You need more stamina to keep up with me. Sorry." Nora said as she patted his chest.
Jack sighed and wrapped arm around her "You are too much" He said jokingly

Roman said:
"Sure, if you want, you're welcome to stay with us. I have 2 guest rooms upstairs, I'd gladly give my brother one." He said smiling.
Drake smirked as they went outside "Use all the power you have Roman" He said bracing his body

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nods as she drys the plates and cups before putting them away."Oh, I thought it was because you said your friend was in trouble." She said as she walked up to him and randomly poked his cheek.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a smile remaining on his face♅...

“ He was, however it was nothing worth mentioning. Some guys attempted to ambush him, so we dealt with them, no big deal~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair took a sip of his iced tea and ripped off a piece of the muffin."Want any?" He asked, holding a piece out to her.
Levi takes the piece and eats it. "Thank you" she says smiling

Roman said:
"I may not look like you, but the paper I gave you made me exclusive to you." The clone said smiling. "What I meant by complete human is I simply need some of Roman's blood. As a clone I don't have it. That's why when we are hurt we just vanish."
Snow:*she smiles clapping her hands* Then let us go ask him for some!

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed and wrapped arm around her "You are too much" He said jokingly
Drake smirked as they went outside "Use all the power you have Roman" He said bracing his body
"My power doesn't show in the form of aura or anything. It's like on a different dimensional plane... " Roman explained. "It's pretty cool..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles clapping her hands* Then let us go ask him for some!
"Yeah! One more thing, I need to look different from Roman after this. I don't want people mixing us up." The clone said happily. "A name too..."

Nonalaka said:
"You sound like you're talking from experience" she replied as she continued to tap the cup with her finger tips, looking into the cup.
"Yeah I am, just don't jump ahead of yourself and make sure the feeling isn't false" he says and takes another drink.

Roman said:
"My power doesn't show in the form of aura or anything. It's like on a different dimensional plane... " Roman explained. "It's pretty cool..."
Drake breathed in and out "Eight-Gates.........OPEN!!!!" He yelled a massive aura swarming him
th

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm extremely competitive" she says. "And yes chaos, like I said, I could destroy the world if I tryed" she laughed.
"I can see that your competitive. I'll remember that for next time." Ulquiorra said as he hit the puck her way.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I am, just don't jump ahead of yourself and make sure the feeling isn't false" he says and takes another drink.
"Oh, i see..." she frowned at his response but looked down to hide it. Why would she care if he had found one already or not? Why would it matter? Why was she frowning? She didn't want a soulmate or something like that!...At least she didn't think so.... she shouldn't care...she protested with herself in her head.

Roman said:

"Yeah! One more thing, I need to look different from Roman after this. I don't want people mixing us up." The clone said happily. "A name too..."
Snow:*she thinks for a moment and scrunches her nose* Well....what about.. Cole? Cole the Clone *she giggles smiling happily*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back