• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Kelsey" she said happily and tilted her head "what's yours?" She asks.
Dex ruffled her hair, continuing to smile. "My name is Dex, it's nice to meet you Kelsey." He said.

Aeron said:
Ivory looked after him as he ran, smiling as she looked at Nora's spider in her hand
Nora chuckled and snapped her finger, the spider on Kite disappearing. She grabbed Ivorys hand and lead her towards the water before stopping at the shore."So, we're gonna take this slow. We'll stand here until you feel comfortable to move further."

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex ruffled her hair, continuing to smile. "My name is Dex, it's nice to meet you Kelsey." He said.
Kelsey smiled and looked back at her mom "mommy I met somebody! He's nice!" She said happily.

Toru glanced up and froze a bit "g-good job, don't get hurt" she says and reads a book.

Hina layed there on the bed with the clone thinking it was dex "hey dex..... Can I tell you some thing" she said softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and snapped her finger, the spider on Kite disappearing. She grabbed Ivorys hand and lead her towards the water before stopping at the shore."So, we're gonna take this slow. We'll stand here until you feel comfortable to move further."
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite continued to roll around, not knowing the spider was off him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there on the bed with the clone thinking it was dex "hey dex..... Can I tell you some thing" she said softly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Clone Dex nodded. "Yes mistress Hina, I will obey thee." He said.

Kite continued to roll around, not knowing the spider was off him.
Nora looked at Kite and laughed,"The spiders gone you know. You don't need to roll around in the sand anymore."

Mika walked back over to neo and sat back down in her lap "mama can we go get some bad guys now" she asked her softly as a pistol appeared in her hands and she took the mag out then started messing with the gun

@Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled and looked back at her mom "mommy I met somebody! He's nice!" She said happily.
Toru glanced up and froze a bit "g-good job, don't get hurt" she says and reads a book.
Dex tilted his head and walked over to Toru. "You never told me you had a kid." He said as he sat down next to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Kite and laughed,"The spiders gone you know. You don't need to roll around in the sand anymore."
Kite stopped screaming and rolling. He started blushing, dusting sand off him. "I-I knew that." He said.

Daniel reaver]Mika walked back over to neo and sat back down in her lap "mama can we go get some bad guys now" she asked her softly as a pistol appeared in her hands and she took the mag out then started messing with the gun [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''nah...lets just well......relax alright?''

WeirdPrincess said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Ivory gulped and nodded. "Hm! I can go forward!" Ivory on the bravest face she could muster and stepped forward, her toes touching the water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at the clone "dex what do you mean mistress" she asked him confused
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Clone Dex smiled at her. "I'm sorry mistress Hina, master Dex told me not to tell you... He said he was out on a walk." He said.

"I-oh" she said with a frown as she layed down looking away from the clone "he could have just said he wanted to go for a walk not trick me" she wispered to her self

@TheRebelliousDragon

Aeron said:
Ivory gulped and nodded. "Hm! I can go forward!" Ivory on the bravest face she could muster and stepped forward, her toes touching the water.
Kite cheered her on. "That a girl! Your doing great!" He said happily.

Dex tilted his head and walked over to Toru. "You never told me you had a kid." He said as he sat down next to her.
"Yeah.. there wasnt really a reason in telling you." She says and burys her face in the book.

Kite stopped screaming and rolling. He started blushing, dusting sand off him. "I-I knew that." He said.
"Sure you did." Nora chuckled before waving her hand for him to come over."Now come help me with Ivory. She needs the support."

Daniel reaver]Mika sighed as took the pistol appart quickly then put it back together again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then drifted off to sleep laying on the couch napping*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-oh" she said with a frown as she layed down looking away from the clone "he could have just said he wanted to go for a walk not trick me" she wispered to her self
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Clone Dex sat next to her. "So mistress Hina, what shall I do for thee?" He asked.

Aeron said:
"See! You're doing good!" Nora encouraged as she took a step forward with her. "You don't have to rush into this if you don't want to."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So" Mitsu said as she pushed up against him more nuzzling him slightly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Nevermind" He said softly kissing her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back