• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sighed as she continued to mess with her pistol
@shortyshot8

"I don't need any thing" Hina said to the clone still a little shocked that he would do this to her

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
''you really know alot about guns....huh Mika?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite pondered this. "Umm... A cross or holy water I'm guessing." He said, not knowing all that much about demons.
"Close..." She laughed as she finally approached the sea. She let her legs become demonized and she stepped back in. Steam began to rise from her feet and she hissed in pain. "Salt." She began to work her way in again. "Nora, come help me get in!" @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sighed as she continued to mess with her pistol
@shortyshot8

"I don't need any thing" Hina said to the clone still a little shocked that he would do this to her

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as he patted her head with his hand "I love you"

Aeron said:
"Close..." She laughed as she finally approached the sea. She let her legs become demonized and she stepped back in. Steam began to rise from her feet and she hissed in pain. "Salt." She began to work her way in again. "Nora, come help me get in!" @WeirdPrincess
Nora flew next to her and grabbed one of her hands."There's not much I can do to help hon. You're doing really good though, I promise."

Hina looked up at him quickly "Wh-what" she said shocked

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu smiled as she layed there "I love you" she wispered to him as se closed her eyes

@shortyshot8

Aeron said:
Kite smiled. "Your doing amazing Ivory, keep it up." He said softly into her ear. "Kaito is rooting for you."

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded "well I can create any one I want" she said frankly as the pistol turned into a scar with a four grip and red dot sight [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hoho, nice! a Scar-L with a red dot sight and a fore grip. huh, you do have good taste''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at him quickly "Wh-what" she said shocked
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu smiled as she layed there "I love you" she wispered to him as se closed her eyes

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "Speaking of which....You still have to show me today" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at him quickly "Wh-what" she said shocked
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Dex said it again, still shocked. "I. Have. A. Daughter." He said.

Mika giggled as she released the mag and took off the atatchments before kissing neos chesk then slipping out of her grip and sitting on the floor with the gun "yeah I feel I like my weapons better though" she said to kajima

@Himeragi Seiker

Violetta hugged Aiden back, glad she could have helped him out.

"You're welcome! You up for that?"

She pointed to the biggest Rollercoaster of the park, grinning wickedly.

@TheRebelliousDragon

------------

@Nonalaka ((I think I missed a post... can you repost it?))

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled as she released the mag and took off the atatchments before kissing neos chesk then slipping out of her grip and sitting on the floor with the gun "yeah I feel I like my weapons better though" she said to kajima [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hmmm...can you create a gunblade i wonder...''

Lumina said:
Violetta hugged Aiden back, glad she could have helped him out.
"You're welcome! You up for that?"

She pointed to the biggest Rollercoaster of the park, grinning wickedly.

@TheRebelliousDragon

------------

@Nonalaka ((I think I missed a post... can you repost it?))
Aiden smirked back at her. "The real question is, are you?" He asked as he grabbed her hand and led her towards it.

Kite smiled. "Your doing amazing Ivory, keep it up." He said softly into her ear. "Kaito is rooting for you."
Ivory looked up at him and smiled, a small blush on her cheeks. "Thank you, Kaito." Her smile then became a grimace and she gritted her teeth as a wave hit her, the watter lapping at her thighs.

((I just read 58 pages muahahaha.

For @shortyshot8, I'm going to pm you about what you want to happen with Jack's evil powerful dragon self and all that

annnd Lastly

For @BlueHawk there is no need for discussion, Jay and Rain should Time Skip and wake up lol))

Aeron said:
Ivory looked up at him and smiled, a small blush on her cheeks. "Thank you, Kaito." Her smile then became a grimace and she gritted her teeth as a wave hit her, the watter lapping at her thighs.
Kite held her close. "No problem. I'd do anything to help the ones I care for." He said with a smile. "And hippos!" He laughed as Ollie, his pink hippo paddled by.

Aiden smirked back at her. "The real question is, are you?" He asked as he grabbed her hand and led her towards it.
Violetta grinned as they ran toward it.

"Are you kidding? Of course I am!"

Violetta decided to speed things up and sat them at the front of the line for the front car, the surrounding people not even batting an eye. She harumphed proudly at her accomplishment, looking at Aiden while waiting for the car to come around for their turn.

"Pretty cool, eh?"

((I love how we treat posts like car keys "Aghh where the heck are they, I think they may be here? Nope.. agh let me find em))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back