• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah.. there wasnt really a reason in telling you." She says and burys her face in the book.
Dex patted her on the head. "Well, couldn't you have told me as my friend?" He asked. "Anyway, who's the father?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex patted her on the head. "Well, couldn't you have told me as my friend?" He asked. "Anyway, who's the father?"
She looks side to side and finally says, well quietly says "you." And covers her face.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//@shortyshot8 Can you repost your reply please? >.<

[/QUOTE]
(Let me remake it)

Tatsumi hugged her "I don't care what they say.......Because I say you belong here" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"See! You're doing good!" Nora encouraged as she took a step forward with her. "You don't have to rush into this if you don't want to."
"N-no...I can do this. I have to !" Ivory stepped into the water and gritted her teeth. "I have to beat this..." She looked at Nora, her eyes in pain. "I need you to know...why I have to beat this...ouch!" Ivory buckled, but held herself up. "I can't!" @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
(Let me remake it)
Tatsumi hugged her "I don't care what they say.......Because I say you belong here" He said softly
"T-thank you," she replied softly, nuzzling his neck and smiling faintly. "I-I need to go sleep now," she stuttered, choking on her words. Her room was fixed by the janitor and a few humble workers. Of course, after she gave them her puppy eyes.

Daniel reaver]Minoran just stood there leting the ball hit him then swung his arm around at an amazing speed and grabed hayate hard [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate growled at Minoran and vanished out of his grip. "Shit! He had me for a moment...." Hayate placed the palm of his hand on the ground, black markings spreading out from under it. When the marks stop spreading a giant toad appeared the same size as Minoran, it wielded a blade and Hayate stood on it's head. "I'm on par with you now...." he said looking at his opponent. The toad unsheathed its sword and readied for battle.

tumblr_n8pm8glxhZ1rvvcfyo1_500.gif

Aeron said:
"N-no...I can do this. I have to !" Ivory stepped into the water and gritted her teeth. "I have to beat this..." She looked at Nora, her eyes in pain. "I need you to know...why I have to beat this...ouch!" Ivory buckled, but held herself up. "I can't!"
Kite supported her, holding her from behind. "You CAN because your amazing Ivory... Nora doesn't just believe in you, I do." He said.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"T-thank you," she replied softly, nuzzling his neck and smiling faintly. "I-I need to go sleep now," she stuttered, choking on her words. Her room was fixed by the janitor and a few humble workers. Of course, after she gave them her puppy eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi nodded "Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked hoping for a yes

Aeron said:
"N-no...I can do this. I have to !" Ivory stepped into the water and gritted her teeth. "I have to beat this..." She looked at Nora, her eyes in pain. "I need you to know...why I have to beat this...ouch!" Ivory buckled, but held herself up. "I can't!" @TheRebelliousDragon
Nora held her hands up as she pulled Ivory away from the shore."Alright, spill. We're not trying this until you tell me why you can't go near or in the water. I don't want you to get hurt."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru nodded quietly and set Kelsey on her lap "you don't need to worry about her though" she says.
Dex looked down at her. "A-Are you sure...? Because I'd like to get to know my daughter..." He said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi nodded "Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked hoping for a yes
She stood up, before beginning to walk gradually away, "It depends where you want me to. I... I'll... I-I'll be a-at the Janitor's Closet at 5.30am." She confidently replied, before disappearing through the door.

/Ciao!

Kite supported her, holding her from behind. "You CAN because your amazing Ivory... Nora doesn't just believe in you, I do." He said.
"Gah!" Ivory turned and grabbed onto Kite, supporting her weight on him. "I need you guys to answer this...ouch...what do people put on their windows to keep out demons...or keep in their pockets to keep away bad spirits?" Ivory clenched her teeth and took two more steps in, the water beginning to lap onto her thighs.

Nora blinked and turned her head towards Kite,"What did you just say?" She asked in a serious tone as she glared at him.

Dex looked down at her. "A-Are you sure...? Because I'd like to get to know my daughter..." He said softly.
"Well.. you keep her for the day and bring her to my dorm when your done... if you'd like" she says.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oho! What do we have here?" A voice said over a loud speaker. "A few guests who wish to examine my weapons experiments firsthand perhaps? Or just unlucky travelers who landed in the wrong place...oh, it doesn't matter. I've wanted to put these war machines of mine into a live exercise for the longest time! Try not to let them kill you too quickly!" The voice said, laughing maniacally, as the eyes of the machines lit up with a blue glow. They stepped out of their storage rooms, and approached the pair. Kili took up a fighting stance.
"We need to keep at least one of these things in one piece. They're the key to helping you." he whispered, glancing back at Elyse. "Be careful."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse smirked as much as she could through the pain. She looked up and around, as if she was looking for whoever was speaking.

"Oh please. These things are made of metal, right? Sucks for you, then."

Her voice came out weaker than she had wanted, she could feel the bullet in her abdomen was nearly put back together. Damn, the metal sure was taking it's sweet-ass time. She raised her hands, ready to wreck the machines.

((How many machines are there?))

Aeron said:
"Gah!" Ivory turned and grabbed onto Kite, supporting her weight on him. "I need you guys to answer this...ouch...what do people put on their windows to keep out demons...or keep in their pockets to keep away bad spirits?" Ivory clenched her teeth and took two more steps in, the water beginning to lap onto her thighs.
Kite pondered this. "Umm... A cross or holy water I'm guessing." He said, not knowing all that much about demons.

Mika sighed as she continued to mess with her pistol

@shortyshot8

"I don't need any thing" Hina said to the clone still a little shocked that he would do this to her

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She stood up, before beginning to walk gradually away, "It depends where you want me to. I... I'll... I-I'll be a-at the Janitor's Closet at 5.30am." She confidently replied, before disappearing through the door.
/Ciao!

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi placed a hand on his heart as he thought to himself "Do I have feelings for this girl?" He thought to himself (Are you leaving?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora held her hands up as she pulled Ivory away from the shore."Alright, spill. We're not trying this until you tell me why you can't go near or in the water. I don't want you to get hurt."
"No!" Ivory began to make her way back. "If I go away now, I'll never do this again. I didn't even think about it until I saw the water."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back