• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto only glances at her. "You and Kite are playing a dangerous game... I hope you know that." He said.

Kite bounces out of the bathroom in his swim trunks. "Ready!" He said happily.

@WeirdPrincess
"You need to have trust in your brother" she frowns "he's not gonna hurt me. So don't worry about me" she says glaring a little.

Mayyflower said:
"You need to have trust in your brother" she frowns "he's not gonna hurt me. So don't worry about me" she says glaring a little.
Yuto looked straight at her now. "I'm concerned about your safety. He almost hurt you last time, what makes you think he won't do it next time?" He asked.

Kelsey pokes her mothers nose "Ima walk around, I'll stay close though!" She smiled and hops off the bench. Looking around but staying close by.

Yuto looked straight at her now. "I'm concerned about your safety. He almost hurt you last time, what makes you think he won't do it next time?" He asked.
Lexi sighed. "he didn't even touch me I teleported away after he said 'prepare to die' Im stronger then I look, yea ik he's an exceed. But I'm not scared." She says quietly

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled at hayate before curling up more as she watched him eat [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate finished eating a few minutes later, patting his stomach. He looked at Thana and smiled, "That. Was. The. Best. Lobster. Ever." He said, hugging her as she sat in his lap.

Kite secretly cried to himself. Dang it, somehow I always get dragged around... He thought, laughing a little.
Ivory laughed until she reached the shore and came into an abrupt halt, accidentally launching a Kite into the water. She began to back away a bit. @WeirdPrincess

(( Roman is a mix of two different kind of beings. Which will be revealed soon :troll: ))

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed until she reached the shore and came into an abrupt halt, accidentally launching a Kite into the water. She began to back away a bit. @WeirdPrincess
Nora stopped and looked back at Ivory,"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Aeron said:
Kite surfaced suddenly. "That... Was awesome!" He said happily, splashing far out in the ocean.

Daniel reaver]That's good" Thana said with a smile as she nuzzled his cheek lovingly "want another" she asked him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Nah. I do know what I wanna do though." Hayate said, putting up a finger. "Oblivion sounds like it has some crazy creatures runnin' around. When I say crazy, I mean vicious and dangerous. Am I right?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "he didn't even touch me I teleported away after he said 'prepare to die' Im stronger then I look, yea ik he's an exceed. But I'm not scared." She says quietly
Yuto sighed. "Fine, stay with him. See how long you last." He said, dead serious. "Don't blame me if either one of you gets hurt."

Yuto sighed. "Fine, stay with him. See how long you last." He said, dead serious. "Don't blame me if either one of you gets hurt."
Lexi nods "If he does hurt me, then oh well then I get hurt, my decision." She says seriously

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded "only If they are provoked or there prey" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded, "Are there any like huge beast monster things? I really want a good fight right now. I haven't had a nice battle in awhile...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stopped and looked back at Ivory,"What's wrong? Are you okay?"
"Um..yea..." Ivory rubbed the back of her head and blushed as she continued to back away untill she found an open umbrella and sat down. "Um...yea, I'm good." She hugged her knees and bent her head down, covering her eyes with her sun hat.

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone free to interact with Toru and Kelsey x.x)
I don't know if the person Girm was with is still here, so if you want I can use him until they get back!

Aeron said:
"Um..yea..." Ivory rubbed the back of her head and blushed as she continued to back away untill she found an open umbrella and sat down. "Um...yea, I'm good." She hugged her knees and bent her head down, covering her eyes with her sun hat.

I don't know if the person Girm was with is still here, so if you want I can use him until they get back!
Nora went over to Ivory and sat down next to her,"You don't look good. Well, I mean, you look fine obviously but why don't you wanna go in the water?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods "If he does hurt me, then oh well then I get hurt, my decision." She says seriously
Yuto nodded. "Okay, then were at a understanding then?" He asked, shaking his hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora went over to Ivory and sat down next to her,"You don't look good. Well, I mean, you look fine obviously but why don't you wanna go in the water?"
Ivory peeked out from under her hat, her cheeks red. "I'm...I'm scared of water." She looked up at Nora, her eyes hesitant as she revealed this.

Aeron said:
Ivory peeked out from under her hat, her cheeks red. "I'm...I'm scared of water." She looked up at Nora, her eyes hesitant as she revealed this.
Nora tilted her head,"Why? If we don't go to far out, you'll be fine. I'll even help you if you want."

Aeron said:
Kite sat next to her, a smile on his face. "Aww, cheer up! I actually have one fear... It's of spiders..." He laughed nervously.

Aeron said:

(I don't wanna steal Grimm away from the other person x3)

Daniel reaver]"Well..... I have one but I don't think you want to fight it" Thana said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate stood up and looked at Thana. A mere second later a fiery red aura appeared on Hayate's body. He then stood there.

original.gif

"I can beat it...." Hayate said smiling. "Just show me the place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back