• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"Whatever you want" Thana said softly before pecking back then giggling as she got off of hayate and sat in front of him on her knees and leaning forward holding her self up with her hands [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate rubbed his chin and thought for a second. When He finished thinking he kissed her and sat up, "What if I said, 'everything'?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushes and bows. "Thank you, thank you very much" she says laughing "We should start you off by something easy for you to play." She says grabbing the music book and going to the twinkle twinkle little star page. "Here try playing this." She says putting the book infont of him.
Alastair smiled and held the violin like he was suppose to."I'll follow Lady Levi's instructions. Twinkle twinkle little star it is." He chuckled before looking at the music book and beginning to play it slowly. He stared at the book in concentration as he played.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Mmk xD )
Yuto sat around in the courtyard, bored out of his mind.
Lexi sees Yuto and gets up from where she is and walks over there and sits down not even asking if she could sit. "hey Yuto" she says looking at him.

Kite went into a nearby bathroom. "Give me a minute while I get changed!" He said as a portal opened in the bathroom, barfing up swim clothes.
Nora nodded and snapped her fingers, quickly changing clothes."Ready when you are!"

Kite went into a nearby bathroom. "Give me a minute while I get changed!" He said as a portal opened in the bathroom, barfing up swim clothes.
Ivory dove into Nora's shadow and popped her head back out. "I hope you don't mind if I use this to change! Thanks!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled and held the violin like he was suppose to."I'll follow Lady Levi's instructions. Twinkle twinkle little star it is." He chuckled before looking at the music book and beginning to play it slowly. He stared at the book in concentration as he played.
Levi watches how he plays smilingly. "see it's not that hard." She says

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sees Yuto and gets up from where she is and walks over there and sits down not even asking if she could sit. "hey Yuto" she says looking at him.
Yuto only glances at her. "You and Kite are playing a dangerous game... I hope you know that." He said.

Aeron said:
Ivory dove into Nora's shadow and popped her head back out. "I hope you don't mind if I use this to change! Thanks!"
Kite bounces out of the bathroom in his swim trunks. "Ready!" He said happily.

@WeirdPrincess

Daniel reaver]"then you would get it" she said to him playfully before kissing him back "so what is it you want" she asked him again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate took his time on thinking, "I don't really know at the mo--" he was interrupted by the sound of his stomach. "I want food. A lobster sounds good right now." He said rubbing his stomach

Thana giggled as they appeared in the dinning hall with hayate at the head of the table and Thana in her lap "ok" she said as a fresh cooked lobster appeared in front of them

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Levi watches how he plays smilingly. "see it's not that hard." She says
Alastair finished and laughed,"Yeah, you're right. Though this was an easy song." He said as he set the violin down."I'd much rather watch you play something more complicated."

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuto only glances at her. "You and Kite are playing a dangerous game... I hope you know that." He said.

Kite bounces out of the bathroom in his swim trunks. "Ready!" He said happily.

@WeirdPrincess
Ivory hopped out of Nora's shadow. "Me too!" She said as she played with the lace of her little black sundress and fixed her giant black sun hat. @WeirdPrincess

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as they appeared in the dinning hall with hayate at the head of the table and Thana in her lap "ok" she said as a fresh cooked lobster appeared in front of them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate stared at the lobster for awhile. "This is one of the greatest lobsters, I've ever seen in my whole entire life...." He said, as he began to eat it.

Aeron said:
Ivory hopped out of Nora's shadow. "Me too!" She said as she played with the lace of her little black sundress and fixed her giant black sun hat. @WeirdPrincess
Kite blushed slightly looking at Ivory. "Y-You look cute." He said before he mentally slapped himself. Get it together Kaito! He yelled at himself.

Toru noticed somebody else carrying her daughter "yeah... hell no!" She says and kicks the guys legs out from under him, snatching her daughter in the process "she's mine" she says and walks to a bench sitting down.

Kite blushed slightly looking at Ivory. "Y-You look cute." He said before he mentally slapped himself. Get it together Kaito! He yelled at himself.
Nora smiled and hit him,"Don't get any ideas now." She said before running off towards the water.

@Aeron

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she curled up in his lap and watched him eat "is it good" she asked him softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate looked at Thana and smiled, swallowing the food he had in his mouth, "No it's absolutely not good. It's great!!" He said, stuffing more in his mouth.

Ivory smiled at Kite. "Thank you! You look nice as well!" She grabbed his wrist and began to run after Nora. @WeirdPrincess

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled at Kite. "Thank you! You look nice as well!" She grabbed his wrist and began to run after Nora.
Kite secretly cried to himself. Dang it, somehow I always get dragged around... He thought, laughing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back