• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite shrugged. "I dunno, but it's good to know you like me." He said.
(Yup @WeirdPrincess )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Sorry Ivory! You took way to long." She said as she patted her head.
Ivory frowned. "I'm always behind..." Ivory shrunk her self and flew up to sit on Nora's head. "I'm gonna stay here, so then I will always be here !"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelseys eyes widen and she follows happily. She hadn't seen her mother ever because her father was a cruel person.
(By cruel man I mean a raper)
Harper barges in the dorm shouting. "Toru! Toru! Toru!" She says bringing Kelsey in. "This is Kelsey she has a note for you" she says handing it to Toru.

Kite laughed as he walked with her. "That's usually BEFORE they see the other half of me." He said.
"I'll still like you no matter what. So you're safe." Nora said happily as Ivory landed on her head."I say we go to the beach! Who's in?!"

@Aeron

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll still like you no matter what. So you're safe." Nora said happily as Ivory landed on her head."I say we go to the beach! Who's in?!"
@Aeron
Ivory smiled down at Kite. "Me too! And I want to go to the beach too!"

Mayyflower said:
Harper barges in the dorm shouting. "Toru! Toru! Toru!" She says bringing Kelsey in. "This is Kelsey she has a note for you" she says handing it to Toru.
Toru raises and eyebrow and grabs the note, reading it she freezes "he actually gave her to me.." she said and began to smile.

Kelsey stares at Toru, obviously it being true that Toru was her mother. I mean they look extremely alike. Kelsey couldn't help but give a shy smile.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Listen to me Blair." He said putting his hands on her shoulders. "They won't get you, I'm gonna protect you with my life, same goes for your pack. One more thing, if I die doing so, tell our daughter about her crazy dad." He said smiling.
Blair slapped him, "Don't say your gonna die! I'm worried enough! " Blair looked over to her side.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru raises and eyebrow and grabs the note, reading it she freezes "he actually gave her to me.." she said and began to smile.
Kelsey stares at Toru, obviously it being true that Toru was her mother. I mean they look extremely alike. Kelsey couldn't help but give a shy smile.
(I swear if Dex is the father... xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Harper shout "woooooo" then stops "where's Lexi?!" She says as she runs out of the room.

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs a little and nods and points to each string. "This is the G string, A string, D string and this is the E string." She says "if you bring your fingers up then it will make a low sound, if you bring it to the middle then it will make a high and low. Then if you bring them down more then it will make a high sound." She says grabbing a violin and showing him.
Alastair gaped at her before clapping his hands."You're amazing! I'm jealous of the talent that you have Levi."

"Whatever you want" Thana said softly before pecking back then giggling as she got off of hayate and sat in front of him on her knees and leaning forward holding her self up with her hands

@Roman

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair slapped him, "Don't say your gonna die! I'm worried enough! " Blair looked over to her side.
Han sighed, "I didn't say I was gonna die, I said if." he explained, holding her close. "Sorry, if I worried you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair gaped at her before clapping his hands."You're amazing! I'm jealous of the talent that you have Levi."
Levi blushes and bows. "Thank you, thank you very much" she says laughing "We should start you off by something easy for you to play." She says grabbing the music book and going to the twinkle twinkle little star page. "Here try playing this." She says putting the book infont of him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and teleported all of them to the nearest beach."Beach party!" She exclaimed as she dropped their hands.
Kite went into a nearby bathroom. "Give me a minute while I get changed!" He said as a portal opened in the bathroom, barfing up swim clothes.

(Yuto is free...? I also have Diablo and Celia :3)

(Dex: I have a daughter...? Holy shit xD )
(It's risky but Lexi is gonna interact with Yuto.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back