• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Sweeney paused for a second, thinking. If anyone could become a miester to use a weapon, why couldn't other weapons do the same? "I don't know. Be pretty cool though."

He took a moment to nod to what Yang said "okay... You sure?" Then with a grin, he laughed and exclaimed "how about I carry you"

"I'm pretty confident I can... You get pretty used to carrying ALOT of things in this sorta work, I'm pretty tired to be honest, Julie was a little heavier than I expected..." Then, offering his hand he smiled again "And I'm certain I can carry you anyways"

"So, getting on?" He asks, passively wondering just how heavy she can be... It'll be fine...

"You... are much heavier than I expected..." He lifts her up a little more, heading up the stairs

"Would be kinda weird, though. I heard they pair up opposites." Kahn said to Sweeney. He began to laugh."What if, like, a sniper rifle got paired with a wooden club?"

Shouting up quickly "A weapon cannot handle a weapon, its just not how it works! Oh, and they don't pair you up, you pick a partner ya' know!"

Sweeney looked at the boy curiously, spotting Yang on his back and waving a little to her. "Do we need to find someone, like, now?" He asked, looking more than slightly confused.

Sweeney just sat there for a minute silently, thinking. After a minute, he only came to one conclusion. "Well damn."

Yang moved her head to the side. "What are you thinking~" She asked Sweeney, leaning farther forward so that her chest was resting on his head as she leaned closer to Sweeney.

Yang noticed his blushed and blushed the same color, shirking back so her chest was no longer on his head.

Letting out a soft sigh, his face quickly returned to it's standard colour. "Looks like we're at the top" he turns to the two other boys "soo... Who are you guys... I've not really been paying attention..." He blushes for a second again, then laughs softly to himself for a fleeting moment.

"Hehe, I'm a little too chivalrous to allow that" Leo smiled and laughed softly once more "well, inside that entrance hall, we'll have to find partners... For me it's a weapon, you're looking for a Meister I guess, hmm..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back