• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Sweeney smiled a little and pretended to think, tilting his head to look like he was considering something. Finally he shrugged and followed after Yang, walking next to her. "Sunshine fits you better," he joked. "I'm Sweeney by the way."

Yang laughed a bit. "Sounds kind of girly. But hey, you call me sunshine, I get to laugh at your name." She said, letting him know she did not like the nickname sunshine.

Sweeney glanced at Yang. "Man, ain't you one stick in the mud. I was trying to play nice." He grumbled then walked a head a little faster, ignoring the girl.

Half-assedly, Leo called behind him "Yang, the puns are getting repetitive now, please stop..."

Leo sighed hanging his head low as he awkwardly shifted Julie on his back.

"Okay then, that smile you keep showings nice, can you keep showing it for a morale boost? Personally, it's something I love seeing" turning around, but trying to make sure the girl on his back was fine, he asked "whenever I open my mouth, that smile seems to go away, what am I going wrong? The thing about the puns was... Just a joke, you shouldn't pay attention to what I said..."

Yang kept a strait face. "Might just be the lack of air. Nothing personal about the puns though." She said. "I know they are irritating.

"Waaaah, I was hoping you'd give me more of a reaction atleast; the puns are good, they just get sorta old after the dozenth time"

" Why not think up some new ones when you get some alone time? You should relax for now atleast"

Last edited by a moderator:
Letting out a soft smile he lightly set Julie down "we're nearly there, are you alright walking this little part?"

@Aiko Yamada

Leo turned to Yang, offering his hand "want me to grab those bags for you?"

Sweeney watched bemused at Yang and the boy's conversation about puns, then jogged ahead to the top of the stairs. At the top he saw a neko shifting part of the way into a weapon. "I didn't know you could do that," he said aloud and walked over, keeping back a few feet in case he was nuts like Yang.

Kahn quickly sat up. "Yeah, I'm a shotgun. And an axe. Well, mainly a shotgun, but part of me is an axe."

Sweeney grinned. "Dude, that's so cool. I'm a weapon too, but don't know how to change just one part of me." Deciding that making one friend would be good, he held out his hand. "My name's Sweeney."

"Cool name," Sweeney said and sat his backpack down, tiered of carryibg it up the steps. "So do you know how this school thing works? Im kinda new to the whole idea," he admitted sheepishly.

Sweeney rolled his eyes and sat down as well. "Thanks," he replied sarcastically, though he was smiling just a little.

"So, what weapon are you?" Kahn asked, fiddling around with his bandana. He wanted to see if he could make it a tie.

Sweeney watched Kahn mess with the thing tied around his neck with slight curiosity. "I can change into different types of weapons, but only like blades and stuff. No guns or anything like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back