• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

"Ya' know... He he, I may just be a liiiiittle bit worried about the future that could lie beyond these doors..."

Under his breath, he mutters to himself "... To my death..." Taking a few seconds of silence, he called to those behind him "hurry up!"

Yang smiled, looking at him. "Come on guys!" She yelled, her hair swinging as she shoved open the doors.

"Great... Now where am I going to find a weapon..." He takes a few, semi-cautious steps forward.

Sweeney quickly jumped up, scrambling for his backpack and jogging after Yang and the kid. "Hey wait up!" He called and ran to stand next to them pausing and looking around. "Damn. Are all schools like this?"

"Huh? You are aware it means you'll be stuck with a massive liability for your school life..."

Yang smiled. "Oh come one. You're not a liability, you're and awesome friend who gives me piggybacks."

"I have a shattered soul... I can't use a weapon well, soul resonance is practically impossible as well... I'm a liability..."

Yang smiled, placing a hand on his arm. "Then it is my job to fix you. After all, I am Sunshine according to him." She said, pointing at the guy behind him.

It took Leo barely a second to wrap his arms behind her and pull her close, hugging her and pressing his face against her shoulder "t-thank you..."

Sweeney looked over at the two then took a few steps to the side, turning away to pretend he wasn't with them.

"Hah... Okay..." He was trying to hide his smile "well... I hope we can get along from now on"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back