• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Leo laughed a little, though her digging herself into his back was making him awfully.,, uneasy.,,

"Don't worry Julie, I'm certain you'll find someone, hehe, maybe a nice guy you can elope with as well" he couldn't help but look up at Yang, sighing as he continued once more.

Meanwhile, Kahn sat against a wall, just outside the stairway, wondering when those three people he met were going to come up. Bored, he decided to experiment with his weapon form, turning his foot into the axe of his shotgun and back.

(( that would go terribly... ))

Leo smiled, still with Julie's arms wrapped around his back, letting out a soft chortle, he picked up speed again.

((Don't make me kick you.))

While screwing around with his foot, Kahn had an awesome idea. He took out a ruler from his bags, and threw it up into the air. Kicking the ruler with his axe/foot, he successfully split it in half. Raising his arms in the air in triumph, he then realized that he now had no ruler to poke people with. He slumped over and sat back down against the wall.

Sweeney was tiered. Nobody told him how many god damn steps there'd be. He was probably 3/4 of the way up, and had stopped before he collapsed, laying down on the step. He wasn't even think about how much he didn't stick out from the step, whith his white hair, skin, and clothes, and was too tiered to care honestly. Sighing, Sweeney closed his eyes to take a nap on the steps, deciding that his first hour couldn't be that important.

Yang heard his chuckle, letting her smile drop. She faced away from him and walked towards the top.

Sweeney jumped as someone almost stepped on him and let out a very manly yelp, rolling down a few stairs. Picking hisself up, he quickly dusted off his clothes and shoved his hands in his pocket, looking up to see he'd almost been mowed over by a very yellow girl. "Watch where you're going," he grumbled.

Sweeney glared at the girl, growling back. "I said, watch where you're goin', cow." He snapped back and pulled out of her grip, straitening his collar an glaring at the girl.

Yang growled and took the large suitcase in her hands, whacking him with it. "YOU DON'T CALL ME A COW, PIG."

Sweeney didn't even see the suitcase until it was too late, but he managed to catch himself before he fell down the steps. "ASSHAT! YOU COULD HAVE JUST KILLED ME!" He shouted back and swung his own heavy backpack at her.

Yang ducked and kicked his feet out from under him. "Then don't anger me." She threatened, moving on.

Again Sweeney managed to catch himself before falling to his death down the stairs and shouldered his backpack, trudging up the steps after the girl. After a few moments of silence he spoke up, voice lacking the mean tone. "Hey I'm sorry 'bout all that. Just no one told me there would be a hike to get to the building and you woke me up from a nap. Seriously, sorry about that. You don't look like a cow."

Yang looked behind her, her face spread with a wide grin. "Hey, it's cool man." she said, giving him a brofist. Her face quickly turned to an unnerving blank stare. "But call me a cow again and I will throw you off the side of the stairs.

Sweeney attempted a weak smile back and returned the bro fist, rolling his eyes. "Deal. And don't call me a pig again or I'll do the same to you Miss..., uh, Miss Sunshine," he said hesitantly, looking at the girl's outfit and hair and deciding that the nickname was very ironic and funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back