• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

"Hehe, I'm just not a liar is all" he maintains his smile, "but Yang is only bothered about the Weapon and Meister bond .,. I'm not sure why you're an issue to be honest..."

"Sh-Shuddup" Leo exclaimed, taking a step back "umm... It's getting late... I think I should... Go..."

Yang, who had woke up early, hear the entire conversation. She sighed, walking back to her room. "It's over." She said, shutting the door.

Julie smiled softly. "Go on. Im heading back too." she said heading upstairs. She slowly made her way to her room. "This day just got better."

Leo went on his way back to his room, instantly slamming the door behind him and collapsing onto his bed "I'm worthless... I'm a terrible person... I'm pathetic,,, I'm the scum of the earth... I should just die..." He groaned and moaned, digging his face into the sheets.

Yang was inside her room. She pulled on her hair and punched the wall close to her bed. "Why do I feel so weird." She asked herself, clutching the shirt spot over her heart.

Cherry was busy jumping around her room, apparently her and coffee DO NOT mix. In the back of her head though was a nagging voice that said 'Go find a Meister.'

Yang sighed and walked to the door, opening it. "What?" She said, trying to sound as polite as possible to the person, since she had not looked up yet.

Yang sighed, leaning against the door. "You know I am starting to get a bit irritated with this whole thing." She pointed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back