• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

"I was just planning to apologise... I'm sorry... It just sorta... Came over me,.." Leo bows, apologetically.

"You're my beloved partner, this'll never leave my memory" offering another smile, he started walking off again, grabbing hold of his rooms doornob.

Once he closed the door, he slid down the side of the door and sighed "w-what did I just do... Goddamit..."

Sliding his window open, he smiled and laughed outwards "dammit, I need to get that off my mind..."

Laughs quietly to himself, voicing his thoughts "goddamit... What about Julie... Why did I kiss Yang? What's wrong with me... Why was Yang acting like that in the first place? It's not like I 'like' like Julie... Right? Waaaah... I don't know..."

Yang sighed. "I am still not sure that he even likes me. He probably still likes her." She said. "And that is going to mess us up. The strongest bond of all is love, and if they like each other, then our bond is ruined." She said.

Yang heard the band and she got worried. She passed for a second outside his door. "Why am I so worried?" She asked allowed, brushing it off and knocking. "Are you ok?" She asked.

Sighing again, he'd decided he'd have to actually find out why Yang was upset about him being with Julie in the first place... Speaking of which, he needed to make sure Julie/Raven was fine, Yang had said she was Ill after all.

Yang sighed, shutting her door softly. He would probably check up on her and she would end up confessing or something and then it would all be over.

"I am... The worst man in existence..." Sighing again, he rubs the back of his head "wait... Why do I even care about those two so much? I've only known them for a few hours..."

Yang sighed. Her heart was still in pain as she knew that Leo must be racking his head over the two of them. She sighed, pressing her face into the bed.

(We have used 43 pages for one day)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back