• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Asking for the bill, Leo smiled again to one of the waitresses; one of the girls at school who'd probably done this because they'd already spent the schools allowance for the month, or just wanted more money.

He quickly turned back to Yang "hmm..."

He leaned across the table, putting his hand under her chin and lifting her face to look at him.

"Okay then, if you won't tell me, we're through as Meister and Weapon" he let go of her chin, sitting back in his chair with a stern look in his eye

Yang sighed. "Fine then. Just dump someone on the corner! I knew this was going to happen. Why not just go find you Raven and hang out with her! She seems to fit all you're criteria for a partner." She said, stalking off and out of the restaurant.

Leo was borderline furious, following her out of the restaurant and dashing up behind her, firmly grabbing her shoulder "is that your problem! That I hang out with Julie?!"

Yang shoved his hand off her shoulder. "My problem is that you like her. A bond between meister and weapon is supposed to be the strongest, and if you are just going to buddy up to her, then there is no need for me." She said, walking away.

"So what? You're the only person I'm allowed to know in my life then!" He grabs her shoulder again, spinning her round to face him.

Yang sighed. "No. I just need you to trust me most of all, and apparently you trust her more." She said, turning around again.

Yang sighed. "Just, never mind then." She said, walking away. She felt her tears start to fall and she started running.

Leo sat down, watching her dash away; unaware of the tears in her eyes, only assuming she was very, very mad at him. "Y-yang..."

Yang ran all the way back to her room, slamming the door shut and leaning against it, breaking down in tears.

Leo sat himself up, his head hung low as stomped up the 'grandiose' stairway; simply sullen as he started his match back to his room.

Leo went back to his room, pausing outside Yang's room, hearing the sobbing from inside "I'm... A terrible person..."

Knocking lightly on the door, he called out, trying to make himself sound as soft as possible "Yang... Open up... Please... I want a talk with you..."

Yang heard the noise and she only groaned in response, not wanting to move. She sighed, eventually getting up and opening the door. "What." She asked.

Leo laughed and smiled "well... At least you responded..." With another soft laugh, he moved in to kiss her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back