• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Yang sipped her drink. She felt like everything she had said was meaningless. She looked down, feeling her tears well up.

Smiling again, he offers a soft chuckle "soooo, I realised I never asked, but what sorta form do you take as a weapon?"

Yang wiped her eyes a bit and kept her head down. "Gauntlets that fire rounds when you punch out." She said.

"Haha, seems really interesting; can't wait till I'm fighting the Kishin by your side!" He puts on a grandiose smile, sensing a depressing aura from Yang

The dessert for Yang arrives, being placed down on the table whilst Leo leans forward in his seat.

Leo hid back any of his hunger, watching idly as his stomach let out a slight rumble as he laughed in an attempt to cover it "do you want to head back after you're done?"

"Well, there are a lot of stores around here, I was just wondering if you'd wanted to get anything"

Leo was getting a headache, trying to figure out what was bothering her. Politely waiting for her whilst he finished off his second coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back