• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

"Now that that's resolved, come along; so we headed to the canteen? Or one of the places in death city? We've got all day to chill after all."

"Umm... Okay... How about a coffee shop? If you girls have a sweet tooth, I hear they do some wonderful desserts as well "

He quickly gives them directions and heads off; planning to grab a few things anyways; in death city, most laws didn't even count; including those on weaponry... Seeing as a lot of it's population were living weapons after all anyways.

Julie looked down covering her eyes with her palm. "This will sound so petty...but if you dont want me around him as much Ill keep my distance."

Yang sighed, her smile disappearing. "It's not that I don't want you around. It's just." She paused, sighing again. "I am trying to figure out what is going on right now. Just so long as you don't make any life changing decisions and screw things over, I think we are good." She said, trying not to be rude.

Yang felt her heart wrench inside her chest and she nodded. "I am not sure what to think right now." She mumbled, closing her eyes. She was feeling pain. Lots of pain. She was sure she had lost. Her Meister was going to leave her. And it made her angry.

Julies eyes closed for a moment before she opened them and turned away. "Go on...I'll stay away. Just say i got sick or something" she said heading up the steps

Julie didnt stop to talk to anyone else. She made her way to her dorm room and sat on her bed. "It was the right thing to do...I wouldnt want someone to mess my thing up either. But..." she hugged her knees to her chest. "It dfoesnt mean I have to be happy about it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back