• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Yang kept walking, surprisingly no matter how hard she tried, no smile came to her face. She sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Huh? Umm no... Yang's still unpacking I think, I've done all I need to... Yeah, guess I'm not doing anything"

Yang sighed, hearing voices. She looked around the corner and saw her meister. Smiling, she walked forward. "Hey." She said casually.

"Oh... Sure..." Leo laughs, atleast she's off the topic of him singing. He hears Yang's voice behind him and swivels a little to look at her "oh, hey there"

"Not much, Raven just asked me out to lunch is all" he nods, then moves his face closer to Yang "hmm, we should probably get a bit of a better look at the damage that other douche did to you"

"I'm calling you that now, cuz of your hair" he laughs as he moves a little to get a clear view on the two girls, keeping them in his vision

"Well uh...I can go...now that shes here I mean. Im guessing you got a lot to talk about.." she mumbled heading back up the stairs

Leo grabs Julie by the shoulder "hehe, I don't wanna see my little Raven fly away now do I? We had a deal after all"

Yang was starting to feel a bit jealous that her meister was hanging out with her, but she smiled though it.

"Hehe, that's a funny expression" he dragged Julie back to stand next to Yang "so... How about all three of us go together?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back