• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

(Mwahahaha, it's mainly because pretty much everyone else isn't around, so we can't really progress the story)

Leo sat up, leaving his room and heading off to the canteen as pangs of hunger surged through his body.

(Sorry im on

Julie sat up rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Didnt realize i drifted off...oh well.." she mumbled opening the door and heading down the hall

(Heya Chico, we've been waiting)

Leo grabbed a massive plate of turkey, sitting down and eating alone.

(Had to take my girlfriend to the hospital :( )

Julie walked into the room and made her way over to the food. Her stomach grumbled loudly. "Shut up, Im eating." she told herself

"You shut up!" He'd took what was said to be aimed at him.

(Aww, what's wrong? Or too personal?)

(She had an allergic reaction to something she ate. Shes okay now but she was so sick...it scared me half to death)

Julie ignored him. 'Dont talk to him...Yang has some sort of issue with it...' she thought. she grabbed some food and sat in one of the corner tables by herself

(Eesh, must have been horrifying)

Leo sits up after he spots Julie, heading towards her and taking a seat across from her "hey Raven, why weren't you with me and Yang today?..."

(It was. It didnt help the doctor was a prick because he saw i was a girl. He took one look at me and said 'who are you? Family?' and when i said i was her girlfriend he glared at me. Asshole.)

Julie picked at her food. "No reason...didn't feel well.

(What a prick, I'm heterosexual but I hate it when people find some sort of problem with people who like others of the same sex, or both. It just bugs me)

"You seem pretty fine now..."

(You get used to it. Sad to say but its true)

Julie sighed softly. She couldnt keep lying. Leo hadn't done anything to deserve that. Quite the opposite. "Look...the truth is...I like you Leo..a lot. And your weapon has a problem with that for some reason. I dont know if its because she likes you or what. But...im here to tell you I wont be bugging either of you anymore. Either until Yang is over whatever this is or...well yeah. Im not splitting up a team." she said standing up

"Julie... This happening because of Yang is sorta unfair... I want to be able to hang out with you, and I like you to, you're a good friend" Leo simply shows how remarkably oblivious he can be when it comes to women.

"W-what does that mean?" He leaned back a little in seat, passively realising what she meant, but trying to make sure that his guess was right.

Julie sighed again. "But as I said...Yang has a problem with that. So...I'll go. Tell her not to worry so much. And dont be mad at her. I get it...I really do." she said leaving the room quickly

"And what if I refuse?" He dashes forward, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her round to face him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back