• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

@The Illusionist 

I would like to ask if it is possible for me to include a great friend of mine, from school, in this storyline. I am not sure how everything is planned out with this which is why I am asking in the first place - not sure how many members are allowed to create characters to participate in the storyline. 

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there are 10 characters at this moment that are seemingly active (8 if Aveilthe doesn't return). If Aveilthe isn't back, I don't think it will hurt if your friend joins us.

Perhaps then, if I nor the others volunteer, you will have a partner for your behalf by Friday. (I could have one of the brothers interact with Endry.) We could relax for the rest of the week, since it appears real slow, what with Halloween, Dia de Los Muertos, and other shenanigans.

Understood. Wanted to confirm with you first to make sure I didn't mess anything up. Thank you for considering it and informing me of the plan! 

Yeah, this week has been a little hectic, if not freezing and exhausting.

Take the time to relax, and catch up on other things. Otherwise, you'll tire yourself of the idea of roleplaying (at least, that's what I think may happen; you anticipate so much that you will later reach disappointment because it's not what you had planned out yourself. I am a victim of this).

You are not the only victim it has claimed. And yes, it has been absolutely freezing lately (I personally love the cold). This also gives me time to catch up on school work. 

Again, thank you very much!

Sorry guys my devices i use to roleplay are all down atm. Once I'm able I'll begin replying again.

Disregard what I said about having my friend possible joining us. Her parents are not allowing her to register an account for the site and she's the kind of person who doesn't go behind her parent's back on something. All in all, she will not participate. 

((Nothing should change because of this. At least from my understanding of the way @The Illusionist explained it.))

Thanks,

Mmkay. I'm here, and the football game is later on Saturday. But, my dingus of a teacher(s) gave me a test to study for with writing, and I have a paper due Tues on a Founding Father.

My brain makes history impossible to work with sometimes. -3-

I would like for Endry to come in contact with Sirus. Like you said, he is already in the town which would allow the RolePlay to move along more smoothly. 

Sorry everyone, I've been bummed and doing chores all day (without the mention of a waffle binge). It was the beginning of the state finals here (ha, oxymorons) for football, and my team lost. It stings; the people were terrible. I was glad the bandwagon left though. Good riddance.

I should have been working on my assignment earlier, but one thing led to another.

Other than changing the adjective from "small figure" to "big figure," I think that's it, Moonie. What did you have in mind? I could also have Sirus appear sketchy, or you could type that into your previous post. PM if need be for Sirus.

Alright. There's nothing else I can see/think of to change but I wanted to ask you to make sure there wasn't anything I overlooked. Thanks!

Wait, Sirus went back to Munsten earlier, so that won't work, with Sirus being seen in town now. Whoops.

Scratch that, your post was before mine. Maybe Endry trails Sirus to his little meeting with Munsten?

Sure! Although, I am trying to think of why she would follow him. I can only think of them meeting a while ago and Sirus was familiar to her. That would then make her curious of Sirus and wanted to know who he really is. That's only one idea I came up with - there's other ways, of course, and I would like to leave that for you to decide.

Here's my logic: I find another another of my "kin." Is he friend or foe? Should I confront or observe him from a distance? Oh, he appears to be in a rush, and there are dragon hunters around. Maybe he's attempting to hide from them, if not a trap? I'll tail him a little, and confirm my questions as best I can.

Unless, since Endry was observing the village from the trees for some time, Sirus happened to catch her eye every so often. Not in a lovey-dovey way, but as a reoccurring figure, until he was deemed suspicious under her somewhat-blurry gaze. Even with poor eyesight among folk, one's bound to feel cautious and on-edge if they don't recognize any familiars.

Here's my logic: I find another another of my "kin." Is he friend or foe? Should I confront or observe him from a distance? Oh, he appears to be in a rush, and there are dragon hunters around. Maybe he's attempting to hide from them, if not a trap? I'll tail him a little, and confirm my questions as best I can.

Unless, since Endry was observing the village from the trees for some time, Sirus happened to catch her eye every so often. Not in a lovey-dovey way, but as a reoccurring figure, until he was deemed suspicious under her somewhat-blurry gaze. Even with poor eyesight among folk, one's bound to feel cautious and on-edge if they don't recognize any familiars.

I think the first one will work best. It is simple and we can easily get the RolePlay on the move. Agreed? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back